Which dude from the forum would you like to meet in real life?

Which dude would you like to go out with in real life?

• Daniel

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Darkside

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Arrowman

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • deadboy

• Meatpie

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Opasan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • verlup

• enthilza

• JM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • feetboy

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Which dude from the site would you like to meet in real life and why?

*If you are not on the list but you are an active poster and you think you are an interesting person please don't be offended because only ten users were randomly selected from a list of 20 active posters.

There is a limit on poll options. You can just add the name of the member you like if they are not on the list and tell us why you find this person interesting.

Thank you.

I would like to meet all of you but if I had to choose one dude only that would be deadboy.

I loved the way how he chatted me up on ogrish years ago, then made the cute dead guys site and invited me.

crazy shit.

I see someone else voted for him too, wonder who that person is.

I think my choice is quite clear :)

But I would like to meet all the CDG people someday!!

Last edited:
All of you - but my first and true wish and dream would be Meat. I love me some Meat!!!

I will be dead meat if I don't start a job soon and we will meet in the afterlife....

wa-WOW !!

wa-WOW ...
runnin' sa-SECOND ta the PieMan....

how totally ACE it this, huh, oh yah, oh YAAAAAAH
YOUS BETTCHAS it is so ta-TOTALLY ACE !!

thanks so ma-MUCHO much, yous guys !!

Hi Pie !

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (11)::sm (11)::sm (31)::sm (32):

I just jacked very hard Arrow, I am beginning to have dry cum.

I just jacked very hard Arrow, I am beginning to have dry cum.

I will shoot many loads for you then, Pie...cuz' I am ALL fired UP n' ready fer manly manKILL pumpin' action, oh FUK yah !

So HAWT men KILL men dead..n' we gets ta see their killed, dead manBODEES here, oh YES sir ree IT IS !!
:load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

why don't we have a necro gang bang, we can all lie on morgue gurneys covered in white sheets, with a toetag on, and meatpie can fuck us all! See how many of us he can do before he starts to dry cum! HAHA I'd LOVE that! Then I'd have a go.

what a splendid idea. I love slow game, I don't cum easy.

I can suck your toes all night, hard like wood and wait.

And wait

and wait until I fucking explode.

and when I cum its so intense I orgasm and spray baby milk like crazy

I love to cum on your toes and chest but the best is in young guys anuses

if i die before you, i'd like you to cum in my anus after i have been embalmed, then plug it up with some cotton wool, and dress me, with your cum still inside me. i will spend eternity with your cum in my butt.

I will plug your anus with your big toe and put you a wooden foot instead. No one would notice, that would be our little secret.

I have to go get a shower now, I just came very hard, for the forth time today.

thats very hot meatpie, although i think that i would like to be barefoot in my coffin. Unless you think I should wear some sexy leather shoes? imagine tying the laces of the black shoes on my cold stiff feet.

Hehe.. intresting thread..
I say MEatpie and deadboy (we have the same teaste :D )

thats very hot meatpie, although i think that i would like to be barefoot in my coffin. Unless you think I should wear some sexy leather shoes? imagine tying the laces of the black shoes on my cold stiff feet.

Ok feetboy.. we all know that you have feet fetish .. :D so shut the fuck up with that shit (each time the same)

Back