PDA

View Full Version : Which dude from the forum would you like to meet in real life?

Meatpie
23-04-09, 03:47 PM
Which dude from the site would you like to meet in real life and why?

*If you are not on the list but you are an active poster and you think you are an interesting person please don't be offended because only ten users were randomly selected from a list of 20 active posters.

There is a limit on poll options. You can just add the name of the member you like if they are not on the list and tell us why you find this person interesting.

Thank you.

Darkside
23-04-09, 05:42 PM
All of the forum guys ,we need to stick together

Meatpie
23-04-09, 06:16 PM
I would like to meet all of you but if I had to choose one dude only that would be deadboy.

I loved the way how he chatted me up on ogrish years ago, then made the cute dead guys site and invited me.

crazy shit.

I see someone else voted for him too, wonder who that person is.

SoldierTom
23-04-09, 10:03 PM
All of you,

Entilzha
24-04-09, 12:07 AM
I think my choice is quite clear :)

But I would like to meet all the CDG people someday!!

deadboy
24-04-09, 01:24 AM
I would like to meet all of you but if I had to choose one dude only that would be deadboy.

:sm (26):
Right back at ya, Meatpie!

JMsidious
24-04-09, 05:44 AM
All of you - but my first and true wish and dream would be Meat. I love me some Meat!!!

Meatpie
24-04-09, 07:09 AM
I will be dead meat if I don't start a job soon and we will meet in the afterlife....

ArrowMan
25-04-09, 02:19 AM
wa-WOW ...
runnin' sa-SECOND ta the PieMan....

how totally ACE it this, huh, oh yah, oh YAAAAAAH
YOUS BETTCHAS it is so ta-TOTALLY ACE !!

thanks so ma-MUCHO much, yous guys !!

Hi Pie !

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (11)::sm (11)::sm (31)::sm (32):

Meatpie
25-04-09, 11:29 AM
Hi Arrowstud. :sm (42):

ArrowMan
25-04-09, 02:02 PM
Hi Arrowstud. :sm (42):

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (15)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (26):

Meatpie
25-04-09, 02:04 PM
I just jacked very hard Arrow, I am beginning to have dry cum.

ArrowMan
25-04-09, 02:10 PM
I just jacked very hard Arrow, I am beginning to have dry cum.

I will shoot many loads for you then, Pie...cuz' I am ALL fired UP n' ready fer manly manKILL pumpin' action, oh FUK yah !

So HAWT men KILL men dead..n' we gets ta see their killed, dead manBODEES here, oh YES sir ree IT IS !!
:load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

feetboy
25-04-09, 02:18 PM
why don't we have a necro gang bang, we can all lie on morgue gurneys covered in white sheets, with a toetag on, and meatpie can fuck us all! See how many of us he can do before he starts to dry cum! HAHA I'd LOVE that! Then I'd have a go.

Meatpie
25-04-09, 02:26 PM
what a splendid idea. I love slow game, I don't cum easy.

I can suck your toes all night, hard like wood and wait.

And wait

and wait until I fucking explode.

and when I cum its so intense I orgasm and spray baby milk like crazy

I love to cum on your toes and chest but the best is in young guys anuses

feetboy
25-04-09, 04:19 PM
if i die before you, i'd like you to cum in my anus after i have been embalmed, then plug it up with some cotton wool, and dress me, with your cum still inside me. i will spend eternity with your cum in my butt.

Meatpie
25-04-09, 05:10 PM
I will plug your anus with your big toe and put you a wooden foot instead. No one would notice, that would be our little secret.

I have to go get a shower now, I just came very hard, for the forth time today.

feetboy
25-04-09, 08:20 PM
thats very hot meatpie, although i think that i would like to be barefoot in my coffin. Unless you think I should wear some sexy leather shoes? imagine tying the laces of the black shoes on my cold stiff feet.

0pasan
25-04-09, 10:37 PM
Hehe.. intresting thread..
I say MEatpie and deadboy (we have the same teaste :D )

0pasan
25-04-09, 10:38 PM
thats very hot meatpie, although i think that i would like to be barefoot in my coffin. Unless you think I should wear some sexy leather shoes? imagine tying the laces of the black shoes on my cold stiff feet.

Ok feetboy.. we all know that you have feet fetish .. :D so shut the fuck up with that shit (each time the same)

feetboy
26-04-09, 12:18 AM
opasan i am turning you on, i know and thats why you want me to shut up, so you can get on with your wank. haha. I want to shove your toes up my ass opasan!!!

Meatpie
26-04-09, 07:12 AM
I want to shove your toes up my ass opasan!!!

:sm (19):

Entilzha
26-04-09, 11:30 AM
hmm..looks like I'm not popular....

ah well :)

you don't know what your missing ;)

Meatpie
26-04-09, 11:53 AM
That is not true, maybe no votes yet because you don't post very often about your personal life and most people don't get the chance to know you.

The few priviliged to be among your friends know what a great dude you are with a big heart and excellent sense of humour!

You are also very intelligent in my opinion and down-to-earth, I like such people.

I think most members here identify with me because I post about absolutely anything - personal problems, financial ruin, latest shags, and that fucking morgue experience topped it all.

The more you share your life with people, the more people start to feel close to you.

It's like watching a reality show like Big Brother.

No one is perfect. There are a lot of people that hate me, just check what they post about me on other boards.

I think you need to open up more to the community, post your thoughts, about anything that bugs you.

feetboy is also popular because he posts whats on his mind and is fun dude to talk to....he rarely posts gore but people know him for his interesting threads.

All this above is entirely my opinion and may not be true.

And the poll is just two days old, I am sure as more people check this thread you will see that you are not the odd one out.

Darkside
26-04-09, 02:02 PM
Come on Entilzha, you know you are popular, especialy when you did the dying vids on the first and second forum, why are you not doing more?, you are cute , good legs and a lovely little ass, I would love to do you.
Cheers Darkside.

Entilzha
26-04-09, 02:04 PM
I need a better videocam fer that one Dark :)

But I will do sum more :)

feetboy
26-04-09, 02:15 PM
i love your morgue and body bag photos Entilzha!

Meatpie
26-04-09, 02:26 PM
Yes, I even made a special folder for you. See I told you.

dogfood
27-04-09, 07:06 AM
I don't know anyone. :( and you're all weird. :P