Daniel is Dead

Eric, daniel and bindi vs Darkside - which is better?

• I prefer dudes like daniel - sensitive and probing deep into the human psyche

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I go for mentally strong, down-to-earh people like Darkside

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Daniel is dead as he doesn't log in anymore. He used to be on the site every day.

Its the same story over and over.

Those of you who remember nanaimo will find the similarities.

Eric (nanaimo) posted a thread "I am going to kill myself"

We didn't believe him.

He disappeared from the site.

Then a few months later we find out that he did indeed tried suicide. As far as I know he was injured and taken to hospital.

I haven't heard from him or his friends ever since.

Now comes Daniel and he also turns out to be suicidal.

Bindiboi has also disappeared and he has said on numereois occasiosns he too wanted to die.

It's amazing that the most interesting, the most fun guys that have ever posted on the site turn out suicidal.

Very sad.

There is something destructive in human nature.

Guys like eric, daniel and bindi are very intelligent witty and fun to talk to but also very sensitive, almost too sensitive. The world is not fit for such refined creatures. The world is foul.

On the other side are dudes like Darkside.

Real man, ready to struggle, fight and survive no matter what.

JM is also strong and doesn't give up easily.

I don't know why he stopped posting.

So who do you go with?

Cheers Meatpie, lets all hope Daniel is not Dead, I like sensitive guys best, oposits do attract.
Cheers Darkside

Hope the hell that Daniel is OK! Meatpie, please don't post titles like 'Daniel is dead' unless you know it's true - my heart sank, and we just don't know whether he's Ok or not.
And I hope Eric is OK too - he seemed a really nice guy. And Bindi, though i didn't know him so well. And you keep OK too, Meatpie - you know we love you!

I hope he is OK too, don't get me wrong. I want to provoke him if he still reads our shit, maybe he visits as a guest. I don't know whats going on. I am confused.

We are all going to be destroyed in horrific ways. You keep safe, you try to protect your friends, family but everything is so transient and we can't avoid our ultimate destruction.

We all have a date with death but we don't know the exact place and time.

i hope Daniel can pull through this crisis. i am sensitive. but i would never think of suicide. i always believe life has better things in store for me.
i prefer Darkside. he's my opposite.

woyaokan1983 you never know how life will turn out. I think people consider suicide when existence is unbearable.

I can't say I will never kill myself because I have no idea what situation I will end up in but generally this is an exteme last option.

Remember how this cute BBC reported hanged himself from desperation.

Life just become so messy, so fucked you can' take it and if other people don't help you...

I am sorry Daniel didn't reveal he was depressed earlier so that we could talk with him more.

I knew something was wrong with him, coming to a death/gore site but never imagined we will come to this.

Back