Embalming a dead guy

I like this video. I think the "dead guy's" very handsome. Love the feet part.

Morbidtech was really insane and hardcore. The combination of a fat dude and young naked studs on a table just drove me insane, and when he starts turning them or checking their cocks....

Morbidtech was great. Such a shame to lose it. I waited so long for a businessman to die on it but they never did that. The membership was expensive but I'd wait for several months to pass then get an account for just a month to see all the updates. That's what I was about to do when I discovered it was gone.:sm (47):

you into dudes in suits? that would have been hot yes

Yeah, it's just another one of my things. That's why I'm still trying to figure out what that movie was you mentioned with the mob guys from a couple forums ago. They tend to dress nicely, then get killed and their nice oufits get all torn and messed up.

insane fetish.

I have no memory of such movie?

You said you saw a movie where three mob guys come across a killer who kills them one by one. Something like that.

Ahh yes. That was so hot verlup, you will go insane. Unfortunately I cant find that movie.

I love movies about gangsters. Those dudes were hot verlup, and all dressed in suits.

So hot so hot it can drive you insane.

then they get caught and their suits get covered in blood, white shirts turn red.

Then they die barechested, mouths wide open and beautiful death stares.

Insane movie, you reminded me now...shit I get hard even thinking about it

the titles was something like mommy's boys or something boys.

Damn we have to find it

That's exactly what I love about hot guys in their sharp suits. They don't stay so sharp when they get killed but so damn hot! That description you gave is almost enough but not quite. I've discovered a video rental place with old vhs videos. I'm looking through their collection.

its not very old, watched it back in the 90s but must have really left an impression on me since I still remember it

I was a movie buff as a teenager, rented vids like crazy, recorded them and I also recorded scenes from tv shows whenever young guys get killed.

I also rememeber they showed that british pathology series - silent witness

they showed the guys on autopsy tables and turned them over

it was so hot! I recorded the entire series on vhs

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 840
  • feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,023
  • Picture1017121447_1.jpg
    Picture1017121447_1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 672
I posted snapshots do you remember? I still have them if you want to see and I can give you a download link?

its intresting, mostly young guys die and they show their bodies?

its good that they are real actors and not dummies like in more recent shows

this was filmed in 1997?

tell me if you want I will reupload the snapshots

I remember pics from csi that were posted. Maybe I somehow missed these other ones.
I would love to see them. Please post.

sure..but later on, now you want the purple feet right?

Back