dsyn

Forum Regular
My mother has forbid from seeing my boyfriend... she will take my keys to my car if I drive the hour and 45 minutes to go see him again.. My dad doesn't know I'm gay.. He threatened to beat me up if he ever found out I was.. I've disapointed my boyfriend in not being able to leave my home.. I'm to weak to do it.. My friends would never accept me.. They are religious, and believe us gays will burn in hell... and I believe the same.

Well, I suppose it's time I face the flames of hell.

Goodbye to you all..

Maybe you'll find the pics of my lifeless body somewhere.

-Daniel

DANIEL.....DON'T BE this WAY !

Daniel ....

COME ON, "this too shall pass." DON'T BE THIS WAY !

YOU are an ADULT college student, you are a MAN....you are an ADULT, able and FREE to make your own choices !

In time, you will be successful upon graduation from college, OWN your OWN CAR, be FREE to SEE who you want, when you want, on your terms with your own income...

AND if this other man truly loves you, he will understand and support you...and be there for you......does he have a car he can come and see you ?

Your parents cannot keep such a tight rein on you, YOU are in COLLEGE...just say you are "going out" and go work out, see other friends, call your lover...get some counselling !

DANIEL !! GAYS ARE NOT CONDEMNED TO HELL ~~~ we are MADE this way, NOT everything is the SAME ... look at all the kinds of birds, flowers, trees, animals there are.....for a reason:

GOD created DIVERSITY, and DIVERSITY is DIVINE !! NOT all the SAMENESS....everything being THE SAME defies THE NATURAL WORLD and the UNIVERSE....

DANIEL .... PLEASE.....don't be so down on you, YOU ARE A GREAT LOOKING STUD with a GREAT FUTURE.....I KNOW THIS for you !

Whatt DONT.
I have the same problem, I havent told my family and friends im gay, but i still try to cope with it from day to day and knowing that tomorrows gunna be better.
Sometimes you might run into some problem, but just know that theres gunna be a tomorrow.
Live for that tomorrow and know that no pain last forever and believe that there are better things in store for us if we just wait.
So dont take the easy way out and prove to people that they're wrong about u and that gays like us are just normal people and its ok to be gay.

DANIEL...call this number now, man .. for me, for us , please!

DANIEL..

CALL a HOT-LINE, now...please !!!

Here are numbers for you to look at and call, promise me this, man ... OK???

COME ON, this is just a temporary set-back, that is all !!

YOU are with friends here, man !!

YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW, please:

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

DANIEL, I care...WE care....MANY care about you, YES WE DO !!

LISTEN UP, man....

YOU call this number.....face the future as the MAN I know you ARE ... real men HURT..are WOUNDED....but SURVIVE !

YES !

Daniel, Dan..man, call this number now...for me, for ArrowMan, cuz' you are my newest BUD, we have bonded, man....had some tough going for a while, but look, that passed...and we have forgiven each other, and are closer for it...so comeon..

Just CALL now, buddy, please...

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

OH NOES, what the fuck is going on with the people on this site.

dsyn man, take control over your life leave your parents.

I left my parents home when I was 18. It was difficult in the beginning but you have to learn to fight for what your want.

I really hope you don't hurt yourself, I had no idea you had such problems.

eric_c emailed me today that his boyfriend find out about his obsesssion and threatens to leave him if the doesn't get "cured"

Same story as the ohter eric (nanaimo).

Sick, badly fucked up world. Why do some people think they can control your life and tell you what to do like you are some goddam property?

Daniel This is not the answer, most have felt like this at one time or another.
Don't let the bastards win, top yourself and they win ,you loose, don't get mad and upset , get even, show them that there is nothing wrong with you or your life style, you did not choose to be this way, if those who know about your life can't accept it, and accept you for who you are then fuck them they are not worth bothering about.
Only a few of my very closest friends and family know I am gay , they have accepted it and tend to just not mention it, some people who I thought of as close friends turned against me , and started spreading stories about me, so I had to lie about being gay.They soon learend that they should have shut the fuck up. As a good kick in soon got them to keep quiet. I know violence is not the answer and that not everyone is as much of a nut case as me, so the fighting part may not be for you.
But the main thing is , if someone realy cares for you they will accept you for who and what you are, if they can't then they are not worth shit and cetrtainly not worth thinking about.
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE, NEVER GIVE IN AND NEVER HARM YOURSELF TO PLEASE INGNORANT BASTARDS.

I wish we could meet up Dark and become friends in real life, I understand Daniel because it is very difficult when you have no one to support you on your side...

You are great in doing it over the internet, but we face that ugly reality every day.

I am sure Daniel will grow up a fine strong man, he is still young and its easy for his parents to crush him.

Don't let them tell you what to do with your life man.

I am sure Darkside was awesome as a kid, I mean some people are just born that way, esp Scots.

It is in their blood to fight and struggle in harsh environment.

I impressed by Scotland really and how tough people are there.

We Bulgarians are fucking weak.

I feel weak.

I should have started that morgue job on the day they offered me.

But when you say someone your work in a morgue they escape.

Morgues do exist and a lot of people end up there on the tables.

Don't understand why many people pretend death doesn't exist that really annoys me.

Morgue work is not considered a good job....but it is a job after all and someone has to do it.

Oh my, this is not a good thing.

What is wrong today? Global Depression here, and now this?
Dsyn, I hope you will not do stupid things, because it's not worth it. You are so young and vibrant, you have a long life ahead of you. I think you should go see a school counselor or a therapist, and confront him/her with your problems. They can give you advcie.

If your dad says he will beat you up because you are gay, he never loves you for who you are, just for WHAT you are. His son. He might feel disappointed, but if he realizes that it is your choice and you are happy, he should accept it and move on.
And if he does abuse you, call the police and tell them this. They might bring you someplace safe.

Or go to the YMCA buildings, they can give you shelter and advice...

Religion sucks!!

Hi Entilzha how are you.

What is

YMCA buildings

dsyn is a great dude I don't want him to get hurt....or hurt himself.

Hope he posts soon.

If someting similar to what eric did happens again I don't know how I am gonna cope.

Really this is too much.

It never hurts to try!

(except suicide...that's kinda fatal :))

suicide is the only escape from this hell I am living through

Hi Meatpie and co, hope Dysn hasn't done anything stupid, thanks for comments Meatpie , I do appreciate them, yes we are sort of hard and bitter in Scotland but like everyone we have our soft spots too.Get angry with the fucked up world not suicidal. We can ALL over come the things that piss us off, it just takes TIME, HOPE and WILL pOWER, NONE OF US ON THIS FORUM CAN BE WEAK , COZ IF WE WERE WE WOULD NOT BE HERE NOW.
Remember everyone we are here for each other, maybe we can't meet, but we can still help each other out by just talking here.
Remember Fuck the world before it fucks you. If life was easy it would be boaring.

Hi Dark, good to see you posting again.

Hope dysn is OK.

Life is hard and only brave and strong people survive.

I am weak.

I couldn't even take the fucking morgue job.

I am a pussy, I am ashamed of myself.

I moved away from the city for a few days and went for a walk with my big dog, we went to some dam in stormy weather.

I lay on the grass like a corpse and the dog lay next to me....there was not a living soul around us just the sound of waves splashing on the beach, frogs jumping into the water and strong wind....

It was was beautiful and peaceful.

I wanted to escape to another world.

I also visited an old cemetery....it was creepy.

I wanted to be cured to forget about dead guys.

I thought I could get over my obsession.

Well, obviously I failed.

I freaked out today, I so badly needed to see some dead guys. I became nerveous irritable and even shouted at mom and dad.

I returned home and jacked hard to autopsy videos.

So hard my cock was so hard I threw cum all over...I fapped 3 times to autopsy videos.

No cure no hope for me.

Just waiting till I die and rest in the ground in peace.

Meatpie YOU ARE NOT WEAK. YOU ARE THE MAIN MAN.
Lets get this morgue thing in to perportion, you went after something you thought you realy wanted, the bastards at the morgue were cunts to you and didn't treat you right and tried like little kids to piss you off.
Take pride in the fact that you followed one of your dreams, most people never have the balls to do this! , the dream failed not you, there may be another job, at another time, in another place where they treat you right and show you how things should be done and this time you may get everything you want.
Coz it didn't work out right this time doesn't mean it never will. If you are totaly against this type of job, you at least know you tried and it wasn't for you . This is NOT failing it is just another learning experiance. Good luck with what ever you decide to do next.

Thanks for your support man.

Of course I still love morgues.

Its just that I am a weak cunt. I should have at least given it a try.

Put it all behind you, whats next in your life, Hows the boyfriend situation?, you have shagged some real stunning guys, I would give my right arm for time with some of the guys you have had, who's the next conquest, victim, lover or spunk bucket. I think you should have a realy good long hard shag and just forget about not going back to the morgue for a while, don't think about what has been, think about what could be, we all get it wrong from time to time, belive me I have made more mistakes than most, it's hard but move on, yesterday is the past and counts for fuck all, tomorro may be better .
We have to get things wrong to know what we have got right.

Yes I've shagged lots of cute guys and so what?

Nothing remains just memory.

I am going back to the morgue.

My obsession has worsened, I want dead bikers.

Many young guys were taken to the morgue here just the last couple of days and I can't see them because I am a pussy.

Dead bikers - tight leathers, the feel of cold hard dead flesh, sticky dried blood making pulling off the smooth tight leathers even more difficult as the firm young body flops around in protest at being so roughly treated.
The smell of blood, leather and sweat filling the air, (with luck no shit and piss to deal with - not in to that)
sounds heavenly - god i need a shag.

Back