For Real Doll lovers (MALE DOLL)

Do you think you would get a male one Kitanaprincess?
I would, I think it would be the perfect companion, you could do whatever you want with it and it wouldn't hurt you or screw you over - plus with it you could have a perfect silence.
I think I would be a little embarrassed purchasing it though, they prob deliver but I'd be still a little weary and embarrassed!

www.sinthetics.com are the best made (formerly lovabledolls), they are customizable (choose skin tone, eye color, hair color/style, different faces) plus they are now developing a more muscular body type. The reason these companies don't develop as many male dolls is that the female dolls are much more popular and sell more. They can be warmed with a blanket or in a bath, and they have a jointed skeleton that can allow for very realistic posing. They are easily cleaned for repeated use. Look at their website at the male doll galleries, especially the gallery of delivered male dolls, the looks that can be achieved are as diverse as you can imagine. I don't work for them, I have just followed the developments and have wanted one for many years. If I had the money I'd order one in a heartbeat.

Back