100 € a month in a Fast Food Restaurant

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I will apply tomorrow for a job at a fast food restaurant working 9 hours a day cleaning tables for 100 € a month.

Thats exactly $133 a month. I have a bachelor's degree but I can't find any employment, even a lame office job.

And I used to be a manager in a big company, doing nothing all day and shouting at employees.

Oh Jesus, what a nightmare.

At the morgue they will at least give me 250 euros, butchering corpses then stiching them up and preparing for funeral.

20 young guys died in a single day here in car wrecks, all needing autopsy and someone to put them in caskets.

Life here is impossible and unbearable. If the global economic worsens, this country is ruined.

I want to kill myself. I am serious. What kind of a life is that?

Here is the ad: http://jobs.bg/f674402

See where it says 240 BGN?

Thats 240 bulgarian levs.

At least they will give me a card for a bus.

Do you know that I have no money to pay the tickets and I get on a bus without a ticket.

When the conductor asks me for a ticket I run for the doors.

People here can't even pay for the bus.

And I even learnt how to take the underground without paying a ticket.

This is such a nightmare, can't believe this is happening.

All of my friends are depressed and don't want to leave their homes. They have no jobs, no money, surviving on their grandparent's pensions.

I don't know what to do.

My sisters boyfriend is suffering from severe depression because there are no jobs.

He graduated in law. But now doesn't want to leave his home because of his suffering.

He and my sis will try to take up jobs in sofia selling tomatoes.

A friend tried to take up a job at a store unloading tomatoes from a truck but they refused to take him because he was too thin!

And once I got to an interview at a supermarket.

A big mafia boss came to me.

"Take him to the basement" he said.

I went.

"listen, this was a fake ad. We don't want people for the store, You are fit and I want to take you in my construction site"

He touched me on the shoulders to see if I was tough enough.

I escaped.

This is like some really bad movie.

And the mortican at the morgue.

Remember what he said?

"ask the families of the decased for money. It is against the law but all the other guys do it, so you will have to learn the trade"

This is horrific.

All this is real life for me, it so bad I want to puke.

so what are your plans meatpie? I take it the Morgue is completely out of your mind now?
Are there a lot of candidates for the restaurant?

A € 100 a month? Damn, I earn like 12,5 times that!!! And I work 45 hours a week!

Wow Pieman, you gotta get out of that country....

We need to chat on Skype, maybe I could help you out a bit!

hey Meatpie, you english is good, perhaps there is people needing translations. I use www.elane.com for translations in my business and I am very happy with the service, I can connect with people all over the world to do the translations for me (and some of them make good money). the only thing you need is a computer and an internet connection.

Higladius.

Nothing can be done as I don't have money to buy even food.

I went back to the morgue today to sign the documents, but the memory of the decomposed bodies melting on the floor came back, I got scared, confused....and I saw some fat men, and thought "how I am gonna lift and dress obese corpses".

Then I saw an old bag lady that was so ugly, so smelly....I imagined her naked on a table and that I had to cut head head and her breasts.

I just wanted to puke so I left the morgue without signing my documents.

I am so fucked its undescribable. Never been so messed up in my life, never.

you get a job guiding tourists or maybe a company needs you because you speak english but really a job at the morgue you will deal with lots of old people and dress them maybe a few cdg but lots of oldies fat bloated people

It is hard to try to come up with words I could offer you that could help. If I had the money to send to you I would without question. Just know you have an entire community here for you. I know right now that can seem hollow comparatively.

Back