cello9

Forum Regular
I was cleaning up my son's room and found a note where he was sent to the office in school for jerking off. I was dated on the 8th of Dec. of last year. I asked him about it and he said this dude dared me to jerk off in class so I did and made $20. He said he also made a extra 10 for eating his sperm. I thought it was quit clever and couldn't say anything to him about it.

:fast jerk::stroke:

I was cleaning up my son's room and found a note where he was sent to the office in school for jerking off. I was dated on the 8th of Dec. of last year. I asked him about it and he said this dude dared me to jerk off in class so I did and made $20. He said he also made a extra 10 for eating his sperm. I thought it was quit clever and couldn't say anything to him about it.

:fast jerk::stroke:

I think this just goes to show perviness runs in families... Reminds me of the time my grandfather came into the room I was (trying to) nap in and started jerking off. (FYI: I was an adult at the time.. :D) When he was done I sat up and gave him a big grin and said "at least I know I get it honestly." To this day I wander if I should have asked to suck him off.

Awesome dude :number one:

I've never been caught jacking by my parents but my sister once saw me stark naked with a plastic bag on head.

tumblr_lugl2fZx501r1x7nzo1_500.jpg

I have been very lucky, I have never been caught by anyone, not even close. I stay up hours after everyone goes to sleep. The rare times I do jack off are then.

If he is handsome and fit why not.

I am a gymteacher and i caught in the act a new nigger boy of 12 years wanking his meat under the showers. He was te last one there because he must do and extra excercise. Normally i do shower at home, but the day was very hot and i want to refresh me with cold water. That teen had a massive big cock and a bush pubic hair already like adult nigger men . Horse hung i estimate the length 23 cm or more. He stopped jerking when i entered the bathroom. He apologize that he was very horny.

i said to that black kid that i can report this to his parents or the police. I hate african race and i like to humiliate . No black power but white power I asked that i want to see him ejaculating. He refused but i give that boy 20 euros to complete his semen mission. :totally hot: When he shoot his load after 5 minutes i was surprised !! So young and so fertile... a lot of thick white juicy sperm dripping out his pulsating cock. I had a semi boner to see his body totally shaking when he reach his orgasm. A year later he had made a blond girl of fourteen pregnant. The whole school knew that he is now a teen father. Blacks are fucking machines and made babies succefully whith white chicks. Her father i spoke about the black kid. He was very angry about him..because he is gone and had another girlfriend. His wish was to castrate the teenboy..so he cannot make any women pregnant. I told the guy that he had a big one..he want also to cut his schlong penis. :tantrum:

Last edited:
Back