I played Mortican today....at home :((

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I was so bored - unemployed and unable to work in a real morgue.

I put on gloves, a mask and took the big kitchen knife.

I looked excellent but where is the body.

:sm (20):

Bodies are in the real morgue meatpie, but you weak creature don't have the courage to go and cut them.

:confused: WHY WHY IS THIS happening.

Why can't they give me normal protection like in other mogues so that I feel comfortable around the rotters.

Who should I complain about the way they treat new employees at our morgue.

This is an EU country for christ sake.

It is not normal to expose people to rotting bodies and give them no protection.

SICK CUNTS THOSE MORTICANS HERE.

Meatpie, I can purchase a pack of isolation gowns (pack of 50) and chem gloves, just not sure how much it will be to ship it to you. I think you would need goggles as well.

have you tried reporting them?

Meatpie, I can purchase a pack of isolation gowns (pack of 50) and chem gloves, just not sure how much it will be to ship it to you. I think you would need goggles as well.

Yes, we need full protection as infection can spread even through your eyes or just from breathing that filthy air.

Very kind of you but it won't work as all those will need to be changed frequently.

You are so lucky to live in the US, love you country kuz I hate mine so much I want to cry.

If they remove the visa restrictions I will be the first one to leave this shithole and meet up with you guys.

have you tried reporting them?

Report to who? I spoke with the chief medical examiner, responsible for everything that goes on in that filthy morgue.

To the minister of health I guess, like he would care.

Yes, we need full protection as infection can spread even through your eyes or just from breathing that filthy air.

Very kind of you but it won't work as all those will need to be changed frequently.

You are so lucky to live in the US, love you country kuz I hate mine so much I want to cry.

If they remove the visa restrictions I will be the first one to leave this shithole and meet up with you guys.

Report to who? I spoke with the chief medical examiner, responsible for everything that goes on in that filthy morgue.

To the minister of health I guess, like he would care.

PieMan....

IF you had a USA citizen sponsor, would you be able then to migrate to the USA???

SAVE ME ARROW, SAVE ME FROM THIS third world country where even if you stuggle and study hard like I did you can't achieve anything.

I will blow you and lick your soles if I have to.

ENTILZHA WILL KILL ME THOUGH.

I will do anything for money or anyone who helps me move to the United States and find a job there.

Maybe I should date a fat black american girl and ask her to marry me so that I can get a visa?
Then dump her?
I WANT TO MOVE TO THE US PLEASE HEEEEEEEELLLPP!

Can't you get a green card ot something? If it is so difficult to move to the US, why don't you try western Europe/ other EU countries?

Back