Once exposed to real naked corpses it's very hard to think about anything else

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Most of you tell me to find another job, do other things....but how when I am a necrophile and all I think is dead bodies?

For years I've wanted to see real naked corpses put on tables and propped up.

Well, that awesomel day finally came. The corpses were beautiful, pale and hairy...and their feet, jesus....and when they washed them with a hose, just like in the autopsy video of humberto.

In my opinion there is nothing more beautiful than a cute dead guy put on a table stark naked, feet spread and mouth and eyes open.

That fucking moment I saw them will stick in my mind until my dying day.

That was pure heaven, most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

But as you know I had a major problem with the leaking decomposing corpses.

I was so close to my dream and I couldn't take it. They offered me the job.

Imagine how that feels, uh? How would you feel?

Darkside said I was weak, sensitive and squimish.

Maybe I am.

But how many of you have seen a real decomposing body leaking on the floor?

I will probably go back to the morgue on Monday and sign the fucking documents.

I don't fucking care anymore, I want to be around dead guys....but how will I escape the rotters. What am I gonna do with the women?

How am I gonna cut tits?

And what if they tell me to move a decomposing body and put it in a body bag and it falls aparta in my hands?

Or scrape them off the morgue floor?

How am I supposed to cope with this?

Why do you people guys blame me I am weak after all I did, I am fucking 25 and have no medical backgroud, those docs have been around dead bodies for 30 years. I am sure their first time wasn't too easy too.

Two of the deiners work there from 1980.

It is not easy guys, please try to understand.

Thanks but there is nothing you can do.

We must all face reality and be strong.

Hi Meatpie. From a purely financial point of view, and given the seriousness of the economic crisis, I'd say to you, take the job on Monday. Just hang in there until the economy improves and you find something else, if you still wish to do that. Who knows you might end up building up a tolerance for the "bad" parts of the job, and its better than being unemployed.

My concern for you is your physical health that this job might put at risk. Given the love a lot of forum members have for you here. I'm sure a few here wont mind donating a few Euros/Dollars to you so you can buy proper protection gear for your job.

you really are a meatpie, aren't you?? Hard, crispy crust, but a soft, tender inside ;) I'm actually slightly turned on.

btw, who's the guy in ur avatar meat?? he's cute.

tender inside?

What do you mean?

I am read meat and smelly guts inside?

I don't think I am weak as most of you would have puked if you stepped in a eastern european morgue with 120 corpses rotting on a pile and leaking on the floor

I don't think you're weak, either... god knows I would have puked everywhere... tender inside just means there is a sensitive side to Meatpie that previously I hadn't seen. It's a metaphor.

Meatpie you can become tolerant in time. Give yourself the time. When it comes down to the nasty shit think of of a pleasant meomery, like the first day you walked in and saw all those CDG"S layed out on slabs!!! Think of the FEET! ETC! The hosing of the feet! ETC! :sm (26)::sm (56):

I think about that but those rotters spoiled everything.

Back