feettartar

Forum Regular
This is for those of you that have not yet heard the ‘trumpet sounds’ that have been experienced by millions of people throughout the world in recent months. Google – “Earthfiles” , then under topics to the left click “Environment” and look at the numerous listings for ‘strange sounds’ coming from the sky. (This is also a site that posts UFO sightings, etc.) I myself for decades have seen hundreds of them moving around amongst the stars in the clear night skies.

Those of you who’s interest in life has only been in cute dead guys and/or cannibalism will be enlightened to the fact that all your wishes are about to become a reality.
Meatpie has always posted things on here other than just cute dead guys, but by the low number of responses to them, the members here don't seem to be very interested in anything but what they came to this site for. Understandable, i suppose, but let's see the responses to this one, Meat!

Ah ...interesting link feettarter..I will browse it when I have some spare mins...personally I have never seen strange bodies in the sky.. I have seen plenty in middle england...they don't look quite human..and some might even be said to be flying high..even though their feet appear to be on the ground.

I am one of those CDG members who does have interests apart from Cute Dead Guys...eg - I am also partial to Cute Living Guys too :aha:

Very interesting post..& very enjoyable ..thanks for the great link :smirk:

OKAY, you claim to have witnessed UFO. Any pics? You might get more replies if you added some photos or videos.

There are hundreds of UFO videos on youtube, some really scary like "the phoenix lights".

I would be another one who likes things on here other than CDG, actually the majority of my posts are in the general discussions section. However there is absolutely nothing wrong with people only liking the CDG stuff. This is a community with varying tastes. I have seen 1 UFO in my lifetime. I was waiting for the school bus during high school and I looked up and saw a light zoom across the sky, blinking, suddenly come to a dead stop, hovered there for a few seconds and zoom in a totally different direction. I have witnesses too, the other students waiting there saw it as well. It was so cool.

For years I have seen bodies floating in the sky gracefully moving about. They seemed to know when I was watching and would scurry to hide before I could get a good look. The optometrist final told me they are called floaters, they become more apparent as you get older and to get over it as they are inside my eyeballs. I guess I'm getting older. :)

Well, I think most people believe in life outside of Earth. However, I saw some of the videos with these sounds and I find it hard to believe they are being caused by space ships or something of the sort. Those grinding sounds are really strange and some people do believe it is one of the signs of the end of days. Why would aliens use or create this kind of noise? If this is some kind of prelude of a first contact then I wanna talk to their manager because that is not a good way to start.
Our world is going through some dramatic physical changes so I think these sounds are a natural phenomenun.
I think first contact with a galactic society would help humanity immensily, but I am not really sure humanity is ready to deal with that. We are so caught up with petty things and we still kill each other over religion and greed so I am not sure the avarage joe would be able to handle an event such as this....can you imagine what our politicians will say? I AM BARAK OBAMA, THE PRESIDENT WHO MADE FIRST CONTACT, VOTE FOR ME.

For years I have seen bodies floating in the sky gracefully moving about. They seemed to know when I was watching and would scurry to hide before I could get a good look. The optometrist final told me they are called floaters, they become more apparent as you get older and to get over it as they are inside my eyeballs. I guess I'm getting older. :)

:winner:

Back