satanic-cumshot

Forum Resident

This is so Bad ,we have a lot of thief in my city ,they stab any man or women or who refus to give his phone ,or his car ;they knifed in ur face a large smile in ur face -eternal laugh Lol

the police in algeria are afraid from thief ,bcs if he shot or beat a thief he will be jailed and fired from his work ,the thief can attack the police man with sword and knife ,but the police man don't have right to protect him self

u can't protect ur self ,if u kill a thief ,u will be jailed for 10 years

this shit all happen because of humain right piece of shit ,they protect thief and criminel from the execution ,and the true punishment ,if you steal a man and murdered him in algeria u will be jailed only for 10 years ...

Humain right also protecte the pedophile people ,in 2011 more then 10.000 kid was raped ,the pedo in algeria they are jaild only for 6 month

i hope one day the gouvernement punish and execute criminel like IRAN ,execution in public ,that what deserve this shity people ...

Horrible situation. Your country may become like Syria soon.

Horrible situation. Your country may become like Syria soon.

no we can't become like syria...algeria have a big revolution in 1988 ..aftermath 10 year of civile war ,now we have a true Democracy ,but USA don(t like this , she want to see always terrorist in algeria ,they want to enter in algeria just for the Oil and Gaz ,just like they did with Iraq .

Start work in a morgue satanic if your country is that violent morgues must be exceptionally busy, lots of young guys.

I wish you best of luck in your studies.

Back