Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
STINK HARD
I only went to the shop for five min.

aaykeb5w.jpg

Hmm, don't know why but I figured you for a white sock kinda guy. I may not be much of a foot guy, but I love socked feet.

can i sniff em please pretty please?? how about those underwear? boxers or briefs? tighty whiteys? any stains? I hope they smell ripe of ass and ball sweat. do tell.

I would imagine I am going to start to smell soon, our hot water tank is busted so no shower. I hate not having my daily shower.

Oh sorry about that bindi, hope you get it all fixed soon.

I wear only black socks.

Years ago my boyfriend let me sniff his socks and I nearly passed out with pleasue.

Had to go down to my Grandparents house to take one today. You never realize how much you appreciate your shower until you have to use someone else's.

Yeah, so many things we take for granted. It is cold outside?

Actually no. It's fairly warm for this time of year. We here have had the warmest winter I have ever experienced, less than 1 inch this whole winter. Parts of the US is getting hit hard by tornadoes right now. I live in a hilly area so we never get tornadoes, just wind and rain. Lucky I guess.

Very lucky. I've never seen a tornado.

Winter in Europe was the harshest I have ever experienced in my life. At one point it was -30'C during the day with hurricane force winds, and Bulgaria was more cold and harsh than the Antarctica where we have a permanent base.

Then it started snowing...it was fun at first but then it continued to snow on and off for two weeks.

We went to our villa to feed the dog and snow was waist deep.

Yeah, I hate the cold. It causes me a great deal of pain because it makes my Neuropathy worse. As a kid I loved playing in snow, now I see one flake and I'm like, "FUCK!!" I hate it now. I have only encountered waist deep snow maybe twice. The one I remember the most was winter 1995. Biggest snow storm I have ever experienced. You could practically swim in it.

No stains on my underwear sorry m8.

I've been wearing a pair of socks all week now, deliberately to see how much more stinky they can get.

The weather has finally warmed up here, was in sneakers all day.

Today, socks not only smell, they reek and make me hard.

Back