hangedguy

Forum Regular
I was sitting at the bar and the bartender got off the phone, visibly shaken. She just got word of a friends husband hanging himself. She's a hot lady and her telling me the story made it even more thrilling.

The guy had gotten in a fight with his wife and went out to the garage. After awhile she went out to find him and he was hanging! What she told me makes me believe that at this point, he had just done it and was far from being finished.

His wife panicked and instead of taking time to get up on something and cut him down, she tried to get under him and lift him to help. She realized that wasn't doing any good and ran in to call 911. Given the way things turned out, if she wasn't going to cut him down, the best thing she could have done for him was pull his pants down and suck his cock until it was over.

When she came back out he was purple and his tongue was hanging out. She got under him and lifted again trying to hold him up until the EMT's got there. The cops showed up first and wouldn't touch him. I can only imagine her freaking out about that, when seconds might make all the difference.

The EMT's showed up, got him down, started CPR and whatever and took him to the hospital. He wasn't dead yet but died a day later. This one never made the paper or anything. I think that happens a lot. You see an obituary and it's just "passed away at home" or something like that.

How sad! I am no longer married but if it had been my wife, she would not have called 911 or tried to do anything. Indeed, I even told several people before I left the marriage to suspect foul play if I ever ended up dead.

Back