hangedguy

Forum Regular
I feel I'm destined to hang some day, one way or another. I amuse myself coming up with creative ways to do it.

I like the idea of really swinging from a tree, like a western horse hanging. I don't have a horse though. Too bad it's not like in the old west. I could just steal some and let myself get caught. Then I'd have to trust a bunch of cowboys to get it done right.

I think I'd use my pickup truck. Drive out in the woods and find a suitable camp site with a nearby tree on a gentle slope. Out far enough that I wouldn't be likely to be interrupted and on a weekday when you don't see anyone out there.

Park the truck under the tree in neutral with the parking brake on. Tie a cord to the brake release and get up on the tailgate. Get noosed and tie my hands. Just simple slip knot loops in another piece of cord will do. I can get in it myself and cinch the knots snug, leaving my hand by my side. Not so tight I can't still use them at all but good enough to keep me from trying to grab the rope. Nothing you couldn't get out of easily but probably not while being hanged.

Once ready, all I have to do is yank the cord, the truck slowly rolls away and off I go! I should get a really good swinging that way!

For an indoor swing, we'll have a little fun with one of those automatic door openers. The kind they sell for people in wheelchairs. I need one of those and a stool on wheels. They are easy to install and we set it up to open a door away from where I'm hanging myself. I just need it to pull the stool away far enough to hang me.

Just tie a cord to the doorknob and the other end to the stool. Maybe tape the remote to the chair so I just need to step on the button. I can test it to make sure it will pull me sitting on the stool the length of the travel of the door. If it seems like it works the rest is easy. Noosed and hands tied like with the truck, step on the button and the stool pulls away!

I used a forklift at a warehouse I worked at once to do a little self hang swing. I just had it set up so I could stand on a pallet on the hoist and swing down to the floor real quick. It really wasn't enough of a hang to really be worth doing but I did briefly swing by my neck. I just had some hunk of metal or something tied to a cord and the other end tied to the lever that lowered the hoist. The hoist was raised up a little ways. All I did was get noosed and kick the weight off the pallet. The hoist lowered and the noose pulled me off and I swung down to the floor. I suppose I could have stumbled on landing and had a little trouble getting my feet under me and standing.

If I had access to a forklift again it would work beautifully for the real deal. I kind of like the semi-automatic methods. Just concentrate on something as easy as pulling a cord, pushing a button or kicking a weight off the pallet and I'm hanging. It's maybe easier than forcing myself to step off a stool or push a chair over.

If I ever do any of those, I really should get someone to film it and upload it. You can't count on any pics getting out in this country. I've shot so many wads over other peoples hangings, it's only right someone get to jack off to mine.

I would love to help. Very creative with the forklift and the idea of the automatic chair lift. If you could get into a mall after hours, perhaps you could come up with something involving an escalator?

I would love to help. Very creative with the forklift and the idea of the automatic chair lift. If you could get into a mall after hours, perhaps you could come up with something involving an escalator?

Yeah, an escalator would work great. If you managed to swing all the way back to it's steps, you couldn't get back on it. It would just throw you off again.
All you would need is a way to rig the rope, suspended from a beam or something out in front of the step you would start from. The steps would be steeper than the arc you would swing, so as you started it, just a little ways and the noose would pull you off I think.

Novel ways - the ones I have tried have all been unimaginative but I am very interested in creativity with being able to get out of it impossible without someone there.

Novel ways - the ones I have tried have all been unimaginative but I am very interested in creativity with being able to get out of it impossible without someone there.

Counterweight hang is the answer. It allows an intense strangle without quite hanging. Noose that won't tighten all the way attached to a rope over a pipe or something that the rope cannot hang up on. The free end of the rope through the handle/s of whatever is holding your weights. Then you hold onto the free end of the rope to suspend the weights, so that when you let go the weights fall to the floor and you're out of it.

I start with the weights on a stool, get ready, all the slack out of the rope and hang the weights! That leaves my other hand free to do whatever else I might enjoy! It's not too scary to push it pretty far. I think it's way better than the feeling you get from holding the rope hanging yourself.

I would love to watch you do it. Get in a few practice runs on video. Maybe rape you when you do it for real. It would be hot to record the last spurts of cum fly from your cock as you die. Lots of guys record themselves jacking off. A good live video feed of a suicide is rare.

The following is not altogether a novel way - but good to watch if you're uploading the event:

Freeze a big block of ice. Use it to stand on to tighten the noose, and handcuff your hands behind your back.

Wait for the ice to melt, and leave you hanging.

Probably best to do this inside with the central heating set to high, rather than outside waiting for spring :)

How about a crane. You know, one of the smaller ones that you can rent out. You can have the operator not only hoist you up, but spin you around. Kinda like a hangman's ballet.

Counterweight hang is the answer. It allows an intense strangle without quite hanging. Noose that won't tighten all the way attached to a rope over a pipe or something that the rope cannot hang up on. The free end of the rope through the handle/s of whatever is holding your weights. Then you hold onto the free end of the rope to suspend the weights, so that when you let go the weights fall to the floor and you're out of it.

I start with the weights on a stool, get ready, all the slack out of the rope and hang the weights! That leaves my other hand free to do whatever else I might enjoy! It's not too scary to push it pretty far. I think it's way better than the feeling you get from holding the rope hanging yourself.

Hot to think about, but a word of caution if you're planning on doing it for real. Yes you'll drop on the floor when you let go/pass out, but if the noose is a slipknot it won't loosen off of its own accord - and if your heart stops due to pressure on the nerves, it won't start again without someone there to give you CPR. Don't want to be a spoilsport, but be aware that this does have its risks!

Hot to think about, but a word of caution if you're planning on doing it for real. Yes you'll drop on the floor when you let go/pass out, but if the noose is a slipknot it won't loosen off of its own accord - and if your heart stops due to pressure on the nerves, it won't start again without someone there to give you CPR. Don't want to be a spoilsport, but be aware that this does have its risks!

You didn't read it carefully. The weight drops to the floor and the noose is not a slip knot.

Ah right, hadn't realised it was a loose rope not a knot - that might be safe. Wonder if Jeb will comment on this one?

Ah right, hadn't realised it was a loose rope not a knot - that might be safe. Wonder if Jeb will comment on this one?

Anytime you are strangling yourself, it's not safe. Not totally. I actually have no idea if I could make myself go to the point of really passing out and stop breathing somehow. I don't think so. I've definitely been woozy enough to fall over but always catch myself . I don't think you could go into some kind of shock and hang onto the end of the rope like you're being electrocuted. It's tough enough to hold up a lot of weight as it is.

That's the beauty of it. You are holding up the weight, but the full weight is also pulling on the rope. The common way of hanging yourself and holding the rope to keep you up, takes a considerable about of weight off your neck.

You were attracted to Nathan Hale. Me too. In fact, I have read everything I could about him. He was out in a boat with his friend and a summer storm suddenly came up. His friend was terrified of drowning, but Nathan said no-I'm going to be hanged. Almost a death wish(come true). He said this because he had a birth mark on his neck. I've made a pilgrimage to his father's home, searched for his grave, but the British commander (howe) had his body secretly disposed. Poor Nathan hanged for 3 days, was spat upon- spies were hated. After days, his blood pooled in his lower parts, so he must have been an object of great derision. Take Nathan, soldiers, and combat boots and you've got what I'm about.

Good question bundboi! There are dangers even with someone there that they will not be able to revive you. However, I think I would do it with someone trained in CPR and first aid.

No, I'm only taking about until you pass out, not until there is no pulse. But with the right equipment and the right trained person who knows how far i'd go.

I'd love to see sketches or picture of your counter balance method in action. Having a problem visualizing it in my head… better yet maybe find someone who's good at poser art create a series of animated pictures of yours and others ideas working… btw heard a story a while back of a construction guy who's co-workers hung him till he passed out against his will using a back hoe.

Back