Thanks man, nice socks.

When was that exciting horny night?

Have you considered playing dead after hanging, preferably naked streteched out on a table?

I will now vote for your thread and give you rep.

Thanks for the rep, not sure what i do with it but it sounds very nice, lol.

oh well the horny night was, erm, oh 2 nights ago! I can certainly give it a go meatpie after the hanging....just need to find a table big enough

Boy! would I have fucked you whilst you were struggling to breathe

Mate, you will be awesome on a slab stark naked...you can unhinge a door and easily turn it into a table. No socks, no nottin all autopsy dudes are stark naked You'll be yourself impressed with the results if you've never played morgue before :rude_churnit:

played morgue, lol, no i dont think i have, shall have to try tht one day meatpie thx for the tip! any partciular shots tht would look cool?

played morgue, lol, no i dont think i have, shall have to try tht one day meatpie thx for the tip! any partciular shots tht would look cool?

It would be awesome & cool to see you stretched out stark nake don table from head to toe pic taken from aside at the level of the table so that we can see how your beautiful body will arc

That would be awesome and you will blow us to pieces. You will be amazed what a beautiful arc you will get. Can't wait to see your feet! You can put a toe-tag even, some of the guys here do.

Back