bindiboi

Thread Killer
I'm not really into the whole foot thing myself but am curious, what would you think about a foot with an amputated toe? I know there are also people out there that are into amputations. What do you think?

I think it's beautiful and you could have lots of fun with the remaining toes.

it wouldnt bother me ,
id still fuck the shit out of it...........

Male feet are among the most beautiful things on Earth, second only to dead fit young guys.

I find so many shapes to the toes - have seen guys with four and with six toes. The latter must make buying shoes difficult.

Yeah, I had my big toe lopped off a couple years ago from a bone infection. Other than difficulties balancing on just that foot on it's own, it doesn't impede on my life at all.

Male feet are among the most beautiful things on Earth, second only to dead fit young guys.

I agree that mens feet are one of the sexiest hottest things to get me turned on. Just like a man's neck. Maybe they're phallic symbols the way they're shaped...the balls of the feet and the adams apple are like the incredibly sensitive skin just beneath the knob of a man's cock.

Sorry, I wouldn't like feet with amputated toes, I like perfect feet.

I'm really sorry because I'm the first who say that don't like amputated feet. I don't want to offend no one. It's just my likes and dislikes, so the word "perfect" that I used is debatable and maibe unfortunate, I know, and I only wanted to say feet with all the toes. Sorry again.

Last edited:
It's not just the toes that make a foot attractive. It's the lines and the textures, the weight and the form. It's all good.

No worries JD888, i'm not offended. I was just curious what the general consensus was. I was giving thought to posting a picture of my gimpy foot but didn't want to bother people.

Do any of you guys have a crooked second toe? What causes that, and is there a way to fix that?

djdarthrpre.jpg

See how in the x-ray the second toe is bent inward? Anyone else have a toe like that? JW

yes, if you look closely my second (now my 1st) does that. Mine happens because the big toe is absent and it has to take all the force that the big toe used to. When I sit a my desk, which is pretty much all day, I tend to sit where I am putting a lot of pressure on it. As for the cause of the toe in the x-ray, it could just simply be a case of hammer or mallet toe. Sometimes they just happen. In women it is common when they wear pointed toe shoes too much. It could also happen to men for similar reasons, like cowboy boots or even just wearing shoes that are too tight.

Interesting blindboi. I guess you would have somewhat of a callus at the base of that great toe since you would be putting some pressure on there for balance purposes. My right toe joint is permanently swollen from a motorcycle accident I had years ago...

Yeah, it's pretty calloused. Didn't take very long. I have heard people say that getting it done caused them a great deal of trouble getting used to, but with me it was no big deal. I even asked to see the, "decapitated" toe afterwards. They let me, but wouldn't let me keep it. (damn them) I am so jealous of the fact that you rode/ride a motorcycle. I have always wanted to ride one. Been fascinated with them since childhood.

Back