bindiboi

Thread Killer
Do you have any non-necro related guilty pleasures? If so what are they. I have a few. Two of them are video games and Star Wars. I am a total Star Wars nerd.

Other than fire and burning I'm a nudist. I love to sail nude, hike nude, and later in the spring when the snow melts off the low slopes hike up to the snow line with touring skis and cross-country ski nude. Of course I might take a break to build a camp fire and warm my buns.

Other than fire and burning I'm a nudist. I love to sail nude, hike nude, and later in the spring when the snow melts off the low slopes hike up to the snow line with touring skis and cross-country ski nude. Of course I might take a break to build a camp fire and warm my buns.

Please consider making a video of yourself cross country skiing in the nude and posting it here. I want to see which part freezes and falls off first. :)

Please consider making a video of yourself cross country skiing in the nude and posting it here. I want to see which part freezes and falls off first. :)

I do this in the spring, in the warm sunshine, after the ski hills close. I've actually had some nasty sunburns nude skiing and snowshoeing. I was introduced to nude skiing by an older Norwegian couple that I knew from winter skiing, and it is great.

Wow, it takes areal man to be a nudist in Canada. I'm used to nudity, both my parents are nudists.

Us Canadians get cabin fever, when it warms up outside we tend to go a little wild. Actually where I live we rarely get heavy snowfalls in the city, we keep that on the mountains to ski on. We do get a lot of rain from November to April though.

Back