seshio

Forum Regular
i just remembered when i was around 10 years old,i ask my buddy to play dead in front of me,he is a little rough guy at that time.i donnt even give him that kind of strange request,but he just did it,without my noticing,he just fallen down on his knees,and head in my arms.may be he thought that was funny thing to do.but that was a damn big rush for me to handle,i cannot describ the feeling when i put my hands on his beautiful strong neck.nothing exist anymore but his innocent body and his breathing.and it ended quickly as it began,he just jumped up without a note,asked me is it funny or not,leaving me sitting on the ground like a nut.this is my frist experience.and after that time,i will ask him to do the same thing when we play outside alone.sometimes he agreeed ,sometimes not.maybe he felt its creepy.
though i have lost contact with this boy for many years,i still remember quite clearly the feeling when i hold his body in my arms and warm necks my fingers had ever slipped.
that's the root of my neck fetish .what about yours?

For me, I can remeber a slight interest at about ten - thinking one or two of my schoolfriends would look good dead. But I was far more turned on the idea of shitting my pants, and through my teens I think that was my only real fetish. Then I read that the hanged man often dies with a hard-on, and started thinking about hanged guys a bit - but it didn't become a real major turn-on until I read William Burroughs, and then the book about Denis Nilssen, witzh their descriptions of hanged and strangled guys shitting their pants as well as dying with a hard-on and having death-orgasms. That's when whenever I read about a guy being found hanged, I'd be rock-hard thinking about whether he'd died with a hard-on and his pants full of shit.
So that's my story - different to yours Seshio, and I'm sure everyone else's will be different again.

I figure it came about when first jacking off after reading the news accounts of executions.

When I was around 10 or so, my mom had this old sword. I got ahold of it and pointed at my friend and told him I could easily kill you if I wanted to and pointed it right at his heart. It didn't feel sexual at all, just an interest in seeing him dead. I never felt anything else until after my NDE when I was 17. From that point forward I had this compulsion toward death, particularly my own. Knowing that I was clinically dead is just the biggest turn on for me. It all bloomed from there.

Awesome first necro experiences everyone. :great:

As a kid I was attracted to girls and boys, so nothing major here but when I fucked my first dude at 18 I realized nothing gets me harder than a stong muscled hairy dude...and I was lucky that my frist boyfriend was fit & hairy.

In later years I developed a serious foot & necro fetish and again was lucky to have a boyfriend who let me suck his feet, torture him and play forensic morgue.

I had turned the kitchen into an autopsy room - installed a morgue table, I even managed to find a wooden body block, installed hoses, the table was fitted with a sink and running water to wash the dead guys. I also had lots of set of very sharp autopsy knives. When my boyfriend saw all this he freaked out. I put him on the table stark naked and propped him up...then pulled a knife and he nearly pissed himself with fear, jumped up and said he couldn't do it.

:hahahahha:

Nothing beats a real morgue though.

I had an interest in dead guys before I even was old enough to get it up. The rest seem to cum naturally.

For me both my fetishes were there by age 4, I remember them. My beheading fetish was absolutely present when me and a few of my cousins were watching a rerun of the 3 Stooges and they get a choice of execution: Mo says he wants to hang, Larry says he wants his head chopped off and Curly says he wants to be burned at the stake because a hot stake was better than a cold chop. My little pecker got hard and my cousins and me all talked about what we'd choose. A few said they'd pick hanging and a few said beheading, and all of us eventually admitted getting out heads cut off would be the best, but we all had that weird smirk that shows a guy thinks something is cool but doesn't want to admit it. Just like after guys see a beheading or guillotine scene on tv and talk about it there's always that smirk but usually not after most other methods a guy really wouldn't want. I also remember my feet fetish beginning around age 4, with mostly 2 types of guys: the type that couldn't resist checking out another guys feet and joking about how they smelled, and guys who would kick up their bare feet on an ottoman or table as if to show them off...smiling when anyone teased them about how they smelled. Of course most guys were oblivious, but lots of guys did joke around about feet. actually I think most fetishes start really young, or maybe that me.

i am not into bloody or dead guys, but i like the idea of taking advantage of passed out strong macho guys, which an internet search brought me to this site.

Mine is a fairly clear progression I think. I first remember being fascinated by a picture in my first grade history book of Nathan Hale with a noose around his neck, and the story that went with it. then anything I saw on tv or in movies that had a hanging in it.

Eventually I got the idea that I wanted to know what it felt like to be hanged. I started out with a few weak attempts. Thinking I could just pick my feet up and let myself hang briefly. That didn't work so I progressed to different attempts, like just bending my knees to let a noose choke me. This usually accompanied by a prepubescent hard on.

At about 12 I had been wanting to try cigars. About the same time I saw a picture of a man with a cigar in his mouth and a noose around his neck, and I watched "Hang 'Em High" for the first time. That made me have to try cigars, and I resolved to ramp up my hanging experiments.

I was a big kid and looked older than I was, so I was able to buy some cigars. This would have been 1973. I smoked one outside at night and loved it. I was a natural and didn't choke or get sick at all. It was a normal corona sized cigar, Dutch masters or White Owl I think.

A few days later I was home alone and decided to smoke a cigar and hang. I had a real noose up in my room and was checking myself out in the mirror with the cigar and the noose on. This gave me a raging hard on which I didn't yet understand the purpose of, but was about to find out!

For my hanging, I had a belt from a robe with a slip knot suspended from a pipe that ran along the wall in the next room. I had a sturdy bench against the wall and was able to step off and hang for a few seconds, step back on and get the noose loose. My back was firmly against the wall, but aside from that I was really hanging. I had no idea how dangerous this was. Having just watched a movie where Clint hanged for a ridiculously long time and survived, I thought I could hang for as long as I could stand it.

After hanging I went back to the noose and smoked my cigar some more. My face was still flushed, my cock was throbbing harder than ever and I went back to hang again. This time I took it a little longer and got out of it again. Then I repeated the whole thing again, and as I was getting the noose loose, I felt something intense happening to my cock and pulled my pants down just in time to shoot a huge wad! At that moment, I understood just what those erections were for and a lot more.

I had heard about jacking off and cumming but had no idea! I assure you it didn't take me long to figure out how to make it happen again. I also found out for myself that hanging can make a man cum before I ever heard any stories about it. There is no doubt that if I had really been being hanged that morning, it would have made me have an orgasm.

That accounts for the hanging fetish and possibly my smoking fetish too. If the cigar with the hanging didn't do it, an older neighbor girl and the women at the salon where I got my hair cut did. The girl invited me to smoke with her one day but I turned her down. I was afraid of getting caught and didn't smoke cigarettes yet anyway. I ended up regretting that since she was cute, and I felt like maybe I missed my chance to get together with her.

A few days later, I went to get my hair cut. The two women at the salon were hot and I had a huge crush on one of them. I told them about the neighbor girl, and asked how you learn to smoke a cigarette without choking? They gave me one to try and coached me on taking tiny drags and inhale, to avoid choking or getting sick. They told me I just needed practice to get used to them. Like I said I looked older, so the ladies weren't too out of line teaching what appeared to be and almost high school aged guy how to smoke. Their motive was to get me hooked up with the girl I liked. Maybe they were enjoying being naughty and corrupting me though! It worked, because I loved smoking cigarettes and in few days was hanging out and smoking with the neighbor girl almost every day. That led to my first kiss and before too long first sexual experience.

Eventually, the hanging, smoking and women all combined to make up my fetishes and favorite fantasy. Being hanged by a sexy smoking woman.

Really great details there Hangedguy. I've never really hanged before, always knew the risks and didn't want to take chances. But I am very curious about it and want to try it someday with someone there so I don't croak. With me it isn't a sexual fantasy, but a fantasy none the less.

Really great details there Hangedguy. I've never really hanged before, always knew the risks and didn't want to take chances. But I am very curious about it and want to try it someday with someone there so I don't croak. With me it isn't a sexual fantasy, but a fantasy none the less.

I was doing about everything wrong but didn't really know how close I must have come to really hanging myself. Of course I had no idea that anyone else would ever think of trying something like that. That was a huge surprise to me about 20 years later when I got online. The asphyx community was already in full "swing" and there they were, people just like me. It occurred to me I should look for hanging stuff and whoa! I didn't run out of new sites and links to check out for weeks.

As a teenager, even for a big kid it really didn't hurt all that much to do a wall or door hanging. I still didn't weigh all that much. It was really just a matter of how long I could dare to allow myself to strangle. Had I had someone there to save me, I probably would have pushed it twice as far. It was risky but exciting. I'd see a hanging or think about it and the urge would hit me and I'd have to do it.

:not sure: I am fairly convinced that my fiery fetish began seriously in Grade 1 when I got a bare bottom strapping by Mother Superior in front of a print of Heaven & Hell. Hell was full of naked people getting burnt and tortured by demons, :aha: Heaven had a bunch of robe clothed men sitting around Christ. :bored: I thought Hell looked way more interesting, :totally hot: and if I was going to burn in Hell forever because I stabbed a nun in the hand with my pencil, I might as well enjoy it. :winner:

I want to see how far I can push my limits, but as safely as possible. If I could do is with less risk I'd love to recreate the movie Flatliners. I did it once before. But I know that is WAY too risky.

I want to see how far I can push my limits, but as safely as possible. If I could do is with less risk I'd love to recreate the movie Flatliners. I did it once before. But I know that is WAY too risky.

You an I have flatlined Bindiboi. Too close for comfort! My brief trip to the other side was not related to my kink, but it was was an eye opener. I try to play safely, and given my kink is burning alive I do have to be careful as I have had to deal with nasty burns and it isn't fun! I loved the burning but hated the healing!

when I was eleven I started playing with our vacuum hose. We had an in the wall system with pipes running to a collection unit in the basement. Had this really long hose we could take from room to room and plug one end into the wall outlet and on the other we could use the sweeper and other brushes. I played with the hose. I would be home alone, strip down to a tight speedo and then wrap the hose all around me as tight as i could often running part of it through my speedo so the base of my cock was pressed up against the hose. Then I would roll around on the floor pretending that I was being squeezed to death by a giant snake that would eat me. I would cum just by pressing my groin against the floor with the hose pressing on the base of my cock. And when i shot, that was the moment i pretended the snake had killed me.

Bindiboi, Fire-play is my my main dark kink. Old fashion spanking and getting my but whipped has it's appeal. I have more tame themes, anything outdoors has its appeal, and I'm a dedicated butt man, male or female. As far as something that gets me going instantly, only fire works. Fire almost always plays a role in my "normal" sex life. I need to at least have the glow of candles or a fireplace to get in the mood.

Back