Snerdguy

Forum Veteran
I must have taken in too much caffeine this morning as my head is filled with curiosity. I think most members of CDG are well aware of vendors of illegal prescription drugs on the Internet. I admit that even I have ordered some controlled drugs from a pharmacy in India without a prescription. But, it was mostly out of curiosity. The Internet trade in prescription drugs tends to be very shady and uncertain. You never can be sure of what you might get. I actually lucked out and got what I wanted and it was of good quality.

What experiences have you had? Has anybody ever ordered Chloroform or narcotics successfully? What about knock out drugs such as chloral hydrate? Has the Internet allowed you to experiment a bit?

I have tried to find an online outlet to get chloro just for self use and haven't had any luck. I used to order poppers off back in e-bays early days. All the drugs I used to do back in my druggy days I got from acquaintances.

I have tried to find an online outlet to get chloro just for self use and haven't had any luck. I used to order poppers off back in e-bays early days. All the drugs I used to do back in my druggy days I got from acquaintances.

Have you tried ordering chloroform from a lab supply company?

Almost impossible to find one that will sell to regular people. Scientists, chemist, and teachers can, but not just everyday people. I guess they figure everybody is going to go out and commit crimes with it. I guess I can't blame them. I just relive my experiences in my head. I used to take those disposable face masks and use an eye dropper and blot a few drops on it and put it on. Not enough to harm you but enough to get one hell of a buzz off it. Nice thing is, you go back to normal almost immediately upon removing the mask. It would be so great to have someone to be there so I could go all the way.

Back