Votes: 6 24.0%
  • take a break for a while, you are terribly stressed out

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Brutal gay necro drama unfolding in front of all forum memebrs. As I explained in the other threads I will be left unemployed if I don't take the morgue job.

Becuase of the Great Depression there are no jobs in a small country like Bulgaria, there are few vacant positions for people who sell doughnuts from 7 am to 19 pm.

I have savings for about a month, then I will have to start begging from family and friends if I don't take a job immediately.

Take part in the poll, what would you have done in my situation.

Take a break, step back, rethink your options and make lists of what you are good at and what you CAN do!

I don't remember ever feeling so confused and messed up.

Even before my state exams or when granny died.

Earn some income and still look for another job !

Work at the doughut job....again, you are more employable IF you have a job than if you do not have a job. That is what we say here in the USA, and it is true.

As my grandfather always said "half a loaf of bread is better than none."

Worse thing to do is to do no job and start sitting around all day; you will only feel worse !

AND to those you sell doughnuts, be friendly, casually ask them what they do in a job...give them your name and phone number on a well-printed business card (cell phone, no address)...tell them you would like to learn more about their job, to call you....get their phone number, too.

NETWORK for a better, good job as you sell doughnuts, you will meet many people and will have lots of new contacts and as life goes, one thing leads to another.....you could get a great job through the doughnut job, be energetic and cheery, dress clean and neat....people will say, "This doughnut guy, he is better than this..how can we help him get a great job...and you will get a better job ! "

YOU must always sell yourself, be in contact with lots of people...yes, sell the doughnuts and sell yourself, I bet you will find a great job doing this if you network as you sell the doughnuts !!

Why do you think they call them DOUGH ($$$$$$$$$$$) nuts ??????

Well Meatpie, it sounds by all your posts on this subject that you have already made your mind up to leave the morgue job. It doesn't matter a flying fuck what anyone else thinks, yes other peoples opinions can help clarify some of your own thoughts, but in the end deep down only you know if you are happy with this situation, if you are not happy then leave and change your job. Only you know what's in your heart. You have all our admeration for at least having the balls to go after what you thought you wanted. Unfortunatly many things in life don't turn out the way we wished or expected.
Move on to something else and don't get pissed off with yourself, you at least tried for what you thought you wanted, now you know it wasn't right for you, set your sights on something else.
Good luck my friend
P.S. DON'T LET THE FUCKERS GET YOU DOWN, YOU ONLY GET ONE SHORT SPIN ON THE PLANET , SO MAKE THE MOST OF IT, LIFE IS FAR TOO SHORT FOR REGRETS.

I would probably go tomorrow and ask to attend autopsies for the whole day and see if I can stand it.

And I will fucking put a mask.

I have no problem with naked mangled corpses but the rotters Dark, the rotters melting on the floor and leaking and you step into decomposing bits of human flesh is out of this world...

As I said "hostel" is nothing compared to the real thing.

Have you seen a really rotten body higladius? To the point where it is black and collapsed and just melting.

Do you think a lot of people can handle that?

Those sick fucks at the morgue exposed me to the worst possible thing on my first day....and didn't even let me use a mask.

That aint normal, they would never do that in the US. They will give you protective clothing and a mask warn you.

In my case, I wanted to put a mask but they said "you don't need a mask, get used to it".

Then without any warning, an elevator door opens and I see a melting corpse on the floor.

This was a fucking nightmare, I felt I was in HOSTEL but for real.

Then they show me the open skulls.

I said "OK".

"Come closer" the doc said. I went so close to the point I could see bits of hanging flesh inside the skull.

And really the smell is undescribeable, it hits you deep in the nostrils.

Still I like the morgue and would like to work there but if they tell me "scratch this melting corpse from the floor with caustic soda" I don't think I would be able to do it.

I think you should keep the morgue job meatpie friend, but first you need to make an introspective about yourself and your life. for example, ask you to this questions:
1. Why do iam necro?
2 Do I like only fresh cutedeadaguys?
3. Is necro a superobsesion that I cant stand?
4. Why if the morgue job was one of the hints of my life I fail to handle it?

And please meatpie, dont be upset. Life give us some shocking moments, but with patience can handle it. I think you have discovered the limits of necrophilia in you.
And please dont be depressed. Necrophilia feelings are different from one person to another. I can stand some rotten meat but the smell anoyed me too. I have smell some dead animals time ago and dont like the smell, I like the decomposing stages without smell.
If you cant handle the rotten guys. I suggest you the doughy job, by time you can find another better one. Be patience.

PieMan ...

You must THINK about your own HEALTH !!!

HOW filthy this place sounds...YOU could become INFECTED with WHO KNOWS WHAT in such filthy, germ-crawling, infested human CARNAGE, feces, urine, etc.

A mask will not protect you ! What about the doornobs, everything there?? The AIR, every wall, every floor, every EVERYTHING !

The should have the place like a SURGICAL SUITE, CLEAN as CLEAN can BE ~ you have no idea what you could become infected with, from HIV to TB to any number of incurable infections....these fuckers there, THEY don't CARE about their OWN LIVES, otherwise they would NOT expose themselves to such FILTH...they would have the place CLEAN !!!

SO DON'T FALL FOR IT, PieMan !! THOSE guys who run the place, they are SICK FUCKERS !!
WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DYING OF?????? DAMN, you will be exposing yourself to every ugly, nasty, horrible disease on EARTH going in there for even TWO SECONDS let alone WORK in that place EVERY SINGLE DAY !!

PieMAN....THINK !!!! NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!

GO BACK and ask for your old job back, yes, eat humble pie a bit, but that will pass if they like you enough to hire you back...in a month, everyone would have forgotten !!

IF you elect not to go back there or they will not hire you back, then take the doughnut job, make lots of contacts like earlier discussed, aim for a better job through your doughnut patrons, SELL YOURSELF...I bet withiin six weeks you will land a job 2x better than the one you left !!

DO NOT WORK IN THAT HORRIBLE MORGUE, you are so vulnerable in there....obviously, it is a TOTAL HELL HOLE !!! WHO are their clients, anyway???? The underground ???? Any reputable hospital or whatever would not send dead bodies so such a filthy place !!

WAKE UP, PieMan !! DO NOT WORK THERE, it is not worth it, is it??? TO become so horribly SICK ????

YOU will, you know..become SICK if you work there!!! AND what about the emotional toll???

DO NOT GO BACK THERE, please!!!!

PLEASE go back and ask for your old job back....if that fails, sell the doughnuts and make your contacts like I have already discussed....use THIS site as a way to find guys who live nearer to you who may be able to help you find great work !!!

YOU CAN DO SO MUCH, PieMan ... look at your computer tech skills, your management skills, your bright, your articulate, your good health now !

PLEASE, PLEASE do not go back to that HORRIBLE MORGUE !!! PLEASE HEAR ME, PieMAN, please read my words seriously, I BEG YOU , please !!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen a really rotten body higladius? To the point where it is black and collapsed and just melting.

Do you think a lot of people can handle that?

Those sick fucks at the morgue exposed me to the worst possible thing on my first day....and didn't even let me use a mask.

That aint normal, they would never do that in the US. They will give you protective clothing and a mask warn you.

In my case, I wanted to put a mask but they said "you don't need a mask, get used to it".

Then without any warning, an elevator door opens and I see a melting corpse on the floor.

This was a fucking nightmare, I felt I was in HOSTEL but for real.

Then they show me the open skulls.

I said "OK".

"Come closer" the doc said. I went so close to the point I could see bits of hanging flesh inside the skull.

And really the smell is undescribeable, it hits you deep in the nostrils.

Still I like the morgue and would like to work there but if they tell me "scratch this melting corpse from the floor with caustic soda" I don't think I would be able to do it.

hey Meatpie:

I have seen decomposing bodies, probably not as bad as the ones you mentioned but yes, the smell is always the same, a very particular one, it feels it gets into your clothes and stay with you all day long. Yes there is a nasty thing and are the cranitomy, opening the skull to expose the brain, usually you use a saw and cut the skull around, the noise doing the cut....uggg...I still can hear it. then you eexpose the brain, yello consistency the brain is surroundes by some covers (araichnoids) and inside is a guey liquid if it is a head trauma is bloody, if the patiend had an infection is yellow and with more consistency. The brain can be detached from the medulla and you can hold it with 2 hands, be careful is very slippery, easy to fall and break open.

but that was not the most discusting thing I saw, My stomach still turns inside when I remember how to do the bone preparations. all those white shining bones you use at school (anatomy).....guess how they remove all the ligaments, tendons, muscles attatchments........I still get nauseated when I remeber......... After doing all the dissections and the body is no longer useful for laboratory they took all the bones (including craneum) and put in a big pot, like those used in the military and covered with soda and water and then boiled...yes boiled for several hours, like cooking them.....hope you didn´t eat after reading this........you can see the bones in the "soda soup", you can imagine the smell.....then rest overnight to cool it down and then all organic materrials were easily removed, leaving the bone clean and ready for the whitening with oxygen peroxide.

If you don´t have cold chambers to maintain the bodies you need to embalm them soon or preserve them with formaldehyde.
After 4 hours a body is exposed to the normal temperature the decay process start, the body´s own bacterias and fungus start to eat the body, slowly at the beginnig, but faster after a couple of days, the bacterias start to eat the flesh and all the organic material, basically descomposing the collagen, that´s why the rotten body start to take a yello composition. and extermities are easily separated from the body, the body start to fall apart.

As you mentioned probably there is a big focus of infection in that place. bacteria mutiplying without restrictions.

well. that is my story when I studied anatomy and I was assistant in the anatomy department during summer time to make some extra bucks to pay the university. Interesting experience. probably being necro that´s why I prefer role playing than the real thing.

higladius.

How about a funeral home? Wouldn't the bodies be already sewn up after autopsy and washed off? Maybe it wouldn't be as gross. You can dress them and prop them up in the casket. Rotters are the one thing I think might get to me too. I like fresh bodies as un-messed up as possible. Good luck with whatever you do Meatpie, sorry it wasn't what you hoped for, at least you got to try it.

I think you should keep the morgue job meatpie friend,I think you have discovered the limits of necrophilia in you.

Very well put orochi. They are limits. I can't work in a morgue obviously.

You must THINK about your own HEALTH !!!

HOW filthy this place sounds...YOU could become INFECTED with WHO KNOWS WHAT in such filthy, germ-crawling, infested human CARNAGE, feces, urine, etc.

A mask will not protect you ! What about the doornobs, everything there?? The AIR, every wall, every floor, every EVERYTHING !

The should have the place like a SURGICAL SUITE, CLEAN as CLEAN can BE ~ you have no idea what you could become infected with, from HIV to TB to any number of incurable infections....these fuckers there, THEY don't CARE about their OWN LIVES, otherwise they would NOT expose themselves to such FILTH...they would have the place CLEAN !!!

SO DON'T FALL FOR IT, PieMan !! THOSE guys who run the place, they are SICK FUCKERS !!
WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DYING OF?????? DAMN, you will be exposing yourself to every ugly, nasty, horrible disease on EARTH going in there for even TWO SECONDS let alone WORK in that place EVERY SINGLE DAY !!

DO NOT WORK IN THAT HORRIBLE MORGUE, you are so vulnerable in there....obviously, it is a TOTAL HELL HOLE !!! WHO are their clients, anyway???? The underground ???? Any reputable hospital or whatever would not send dead bodies so such a filthy place !!

WAKE UP, PieMan !! DO NOT WORK THERE, it is not worth it, is it??? TO become so horribly SICK ????

YOU will, you know..become SICK if you work there!!! AND what about the emotional toll???

DO NOT GO BACK THERE, please!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE do not go back to that HORRIBLE MORGUE !!! PLEASE HEAR ME, PieMAN, please read my words seriously, I BEG YOU , please !!!!!!!!!!!

Morgues should be kept sterile I totally agree...but this only happens in the US and other high-tech countries.

We are a third world country. The forensic docs don't even dare enter the morgue and are afraid to touch anything, knowing they could become infected. They spend their days in the cabinet or at the canteen....while the dieners do all the dirty work.

The morgue I applied is the main forensic institute in Sofia and a national center for forensics and pathology.

YOU CAN DO SO MUCH, PieMan ... look at your computer tech skills, your management skills, your bright, your articulate, your good health now !

Sorry Arrow, there are no jobs. The economic crisis ruined our small country. If I could take another job I would, I am not that retarded but I have no options but to sell doughnuts or carrying potatoes in some supermarktet. And it is even hard to get such a job too because 1000 people are fighing for this same place as you and would agree to work for $100 a month.

You can't even work in construction as all projects are halted.

hey Meatpie:

I have seen decomposing bodies, probably not as bad as the ones you mentioned but yes, the smell is always the same, a very particular one, it feels it gets into your clothes and stay with you all day long. Yes there is a nasty thing and are the cranitomy, opening the skull to expose the brain, usually you use a saw and cut the skull around, the noise doing the cut....uggg...I still can hear it. then you eexpose the brain, yello consistency the brain is surroundes by some covers (araichnoids) and inside is a guey liquid if it is a head trauma is bloody, if the patiend had an infection is yellow and with more consistency. The brain can be detached from the medulla and you can hold it with 2 hands, be careful is very slippery, easy to fall and break open.

but that was not the most discusting thing I saw, My stomach still turns inside when I remember how to do the bone preparations. all those white shining bones you use at school (anatomy).....guess how they remove all the ligaments, tendons, muscles attatchments........I still get nauseated when I remeber......... After doing all the dissections and the body is no longer useful for laboratory they took all the bones (including craneum) and put in a big pot, like those used in the military and covered with soda and water and then boiled...yes boiled for several hours, like cooking them.....hope you didn´t eat after reading this........you can see the bones in the "soda soup", you can imagine the smell.....then rest overnight to cool it down and then all organic materrials were easily removed, leaving the bone clean and ready for the whitening with oxygen peroxide.

If you don´t have cold chambers to maintain the bodies you need to embalm them soon or preserve them with formaldehyde.
After 4 hours a body is exposed to the normal temperature the decay process start, the body´s own bacterias and fungus start to eat the body, slowly at the beginnig, but faster after a couple of days, the bacterias start to eat the flesh and all the organic material, basically descomposing the collagen, that´s why the rotten body start to take a yello composition. and extermities are easily separated from the body, the body start to fall apart.

As you mentioned probably there is a big focus of infection in that place. bacteria mutiplying without restrictions.

well. that is my story when I studied anatomy and I was assistant in the anatomy department during summer time to make some extra bucks to pay the university. Interesting experience. probably being necro that´s why I prefer role playing than the real thing.

higladius.

Thanks for sharing higladius, really interesting. See, why are not that different after all, most people will get grossed out at what is done at morgues and anatomy labs. Definately not for the faint-hearted.

How about a funeral home?

There are no funeral homes here. Corpses are brought to the morgue, cut up then stitched and dressed put in caskets and taken to the cemetry open casket if the face is still in good condition.

I think Meatpie is full of shit.

:sm (20):We are all full of shit, red meat and blood. Ahhh and also water and fat and when this starts to decompose it gets so sticky like vegetable oil that won't wash away.

Back