Administrator
My favourite dead guy of all time.

Homicidio at 24. HANDSOME FOREVER!!!

:heart love:I love you Erick!!! Happy Valentine's Day mate. :heart love:

erick_alexandre_ferraz_24_anos212012145438ericferraz1.jpg

020112modelo.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day Meatpie and to everyone here on CDGs

Last edited:
Thanks. What do you think about Erick? Who's your Valentine phyz?

I don't think he is just nice, dude is as handsome as a man can get! And was fighting fit, must have driven all the necros at the morgue insane, I bet they creamed when they undressed him stark naked.

We had broken up but remained friends. He was having Thanksgiving dinner with his family back in Virginia and was complaining of a headache. He went and lied down and never woke up. It turned out he had an aneurysm. I have always fantasized about being there that day and taking that nap with him.

This is weird, don't laugh, but my all time favorite dead guy is

Paul Marshall Johnson Jr. I love you (especially your head) so god damn much!

8950730_108758514037.jpg

paul_johnson_jr_1.jpg

attachment.php

Ever since I saw this beheading video, I've been madly in love with him and his head! He is all I can think about at times! There were other beheading videos that I thought were hot, such as Nick Berg and Danny Pearl and Jack Hensley but they have never made me cum as hard as Paul Johnson Jr.! It's the only beheading video where I acutally felt love for the victim. Then I read the story about the Saudi's finding his head in a freezer http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/22/world/head-of-kidnapped-american-is-discovered-in-a-saudi-raid.html?ref=paulmjohnsonjr and it made me love him more. I kept wondering why they kept his head, and if they felt the same way about him as me.

Paul, don't know if you can read this where ever you are, but I love you! I love your head! If I had your head, I would love it forever (I do now).

[video]http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/beheading-american-paul-johnson-extended-unrated-16999/[/video]

We had broken up but remained friends. He was having Thanksgiving dinner with his family back in Virginia and was complaining of a headache. He went and lied down and never woke up. It turned out he had an aneurysm. I have always fantasized about being there that day and taking that nap with him.

Jesus, how old was he? Poor dude, I am sure he was awesome at autopsy, did he have a nice cock?

He was 27. Clean as a person could me. Went to the gym regularly, ate right, never smoked or drank, and he rarely got sick. It was quite a surprise to everyone. And yes, he was a large boy at 9 in. :drool:
btw, is that you in your avatar pic, mr. blinky?

Last edited:
Your boyfriend was handsome, did he have an open-casket? You said he was fit and went to the gym....must have pulled an awesome rigor mortis that lasted for days.

The younger a dude is and the more muscle he has the stiffer he becomes shortly after death.

Avatar pic is me but from a few years ago, I am balding now and starting to get fucked in the face.

You're a great looking dude, if I may say. I understand the balding part. Yeah it was an open casket. He was a pretty buff guy, thin but toned. I did manage to slip my hand under his shirt. He felt like you were rubbing someones abs and chest who was flexing his muscles. It was nice, aside from the big "Y" scar. They surprisingly left his nip rings on (my request) and I snagged one. I wore it after that. I had one that matched it and so I pierced my other one to have them match.

Last edited:
They surprisingly left his nip rings on (my request) and I snagged one. I wore it after that. I had one that matched it and so I pierced my other one to have them match.

Oh, how sweet. If you had the chance would you have fucked him dead?

Back