bindiboi

Thread Killer
Anyone ever play around with Chloroform at all? I did it a couple of time years ago and LOVED it. I know it may not be the safest thing in the world, but if one is careful and doesn't overdue it it can be ok? It is impossible to get here in the state and I'll be damned if I don't miss it. Anyone else like it? Any good experiences?

well my experienca after chlorophorm used with a friend (he know i go to make sleep he) is the efects is very short ( he awak up after 1 or 2 mint) and the chlorophorm make he vomit thats is all!!

Chloroform is a short acting anesthesia. It also easy to overdose because it has to be administer at a certain ratio with incoming air. The greater the concentration inhaled, the deeper the person is anesthesized and longer it will take to recover. The problem is that it slows resparations and the heartrate. So, these have to be closely monitored by a trained anesthesiologist. Often, chloroform is inhaled to get high. Frequent abuse can cause liver failure and other problems which do not become apparent until later when it is too late to do anything about it. It just isn't used as an anesthesia any more because of all of the risks. It is used in laboratories and manufacturing as a solvent.

So if chloroforme is dangerous, what anesthesia would you recommend using that is safe and won't have any side affects?!

Back