Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
....was absolutely brutal experience that I would probably never forget..

There were three car wreck dudes, so mangled even their legs had to be stiched up. Stark naked with their skulls open.

They told me I had to take a test. They took me to the basement where rotting corpses were piled ontop of each other.

One body was so decomposed it had turned absolutely black, was terribly flat and obviously had shrunk in size.

I am surprised I didn't puke but after a while I was so nauseous I really thought I was gonna vomit and I felt dizzy.

Also first time I've seen what a human skull looks like from inside up close and personal.

I don't know what to do. I have to sign a contract tomorrow and I am still not sure whether I will able to take all this shit.

I will have to receive the corpses, put them on the tables undress and cut them open. Then stich them up and put them in a fridge.

Then when the relatives arrive you take them from the fridge, dress them and put them in casket.

Its a lot of work, I don't how I am gonna handle heavier corpses.

Also I will have a 24 hour duty and will be left alone at nights. Eat sleep piss and shit at the morgue.

Jesus I am so confused. I want to do it but its too hard.

If I fail and refuse to go to work tomorrow and sign my contract, will I be sorry afterwards? There are no second chances.

Please any comments and thoughts are welcome.

A lot of thinking for you to do.

I think the questions you have to ask yourself is, "even if I get used to it, do I still want to do this?" If its just a matter of getting used to the smell and unattractive bodies then I think you can do it.

But if you think that you will never get passed the smells or visuals (like your colleagues have) then the job is not for you.

Best of Luck.

how did you react to the bodies, meatpie. did you vomit or something? what did you do the first day? did they let you touch the bodies? i am eager to hear your story in detail, meatpie..

They took me directly to the dissection room to see how I would react. There were three bodies with brains removed, skulls cracked open lots of blood.

But I was prepared as I've seen this already on pics and vids....but the smell is what hits you.

I wasn't prepared for the smell.

They didn't let me touch the corpses because there were people working on them already.

Its horrific woyaokan1983, nothing like we see on the internet.

I don't think I can handle all that and would probably fail.

All corpses were naked and put on tables which was beautiful...not cute though.

I don't know what to do :(

Is it worth it?

yes meatpie it is worth it. you have seen an autopsy corpse up close and personal. you are already greater than the rest of us. so please go through with this.

Do not hang up now, it was the first day for you. The corpses smell is clear that even the smell for you initially will not be easy, too. But at least for a while trying extent, just after the first day would be to abandon the worst thing you can only make. Remember that someday you will be proud of you.

Thanks for the encouragement but its too harsh, I don't think I can handle it.

I thought I was strong but I am not.

Bad fail.

Pics and vids are much safer and don't smell.

I can't take the rotters, its just horrific.

And women...how am I gonna cut a naked dead woman when I can't even stand an alive one?

I fucked up as expected. They liked me since they offered me the job and as I said they think I am going to sign a contract tomorrow....

If I don't go tomorrow I am unemployed, I have no idea what I am gonna do.

Also I don't know what I am gonna tell my parents.

You guys warned me and I should have thought about this beforehand.

The reason is that I thought morgue attendants just undress and wash the corpses.

Instead, they showed me a drill which I should use to saw through the skull after peeling the face and then remove the brain.

Then saw the ribs and remove the guts.

It's a whole fucking autopsy procedure. I mean I thought I could take it... easier said than done.

I have no desire for anything just to lie and stare in the celing like a dead guy.

And how I am gonna find a job now when the economy is failing and there are almost no jobs?

-------------------

Learn from my mistake.

I am the living example of what necro can do with your life. It can fuck it up. Seriously.

It can drive you crazy to the point where you go to the morgue and ask for a job.

But then if you can't take all the horror, necro can leave you unemployed, lonely, confused and depressed.

I feel utterly confused.

My life is fucked.....and all because of a sick necro fetish I wish I never had.

Why can't I be like ordinary people, not thinking about dead guys and morgues?

And when I get the chance to work at the morgue, I can't take it because I am weak.

God help me I am really fucked.

dsyn dude, see how necro can wreak havoc with a person's life?

You better find a cure man, this thing is killing me.

Ontop of it all, a 25 year old died in my neighbourhood and they took him to the morgue. If I go tomorrow I will see his autopsy...which will be amazing but I've decided not to go, I can't do this shit.

Don't give up mate, I say stick it out and see what happens. If you can't handle it, fine, just quit.

What exactly does the contract you're supposed to sign state? Are you committed to working there for a certain period of time?

In my opinion, I would ask them for a few more days of doing the job before you commit to anything -- to make sure you can handle it.

I understand what you're thinking.. but just like homosexuality, I do not believe there is a cure for sexual fetishes, nor will there ever be, aside from electroshock therapy or a lobotomy -- both much too extreme.

In my best advice, you need to start using positive language.

Much like plants respond to music, our bodies and minds respond to the language we use.

Stop telling yourself that you're a failure, and that you are failing. See it as a challenge, I know you can do it.

If you do decide to quit, and can't find a job... the only thing I can suggest is what one professor told me is an easy way to become wealthy quickly -- Find something people don't enjoy doing, get good at it, and have them pay you to do it for them.

Don't give up just yet bud, I know it seems bleak and the future is blurry, but if you can stick it out you'll be proud of yourself in the end.

As I said problem is I already quit certain that I will have a morgue job.

Well I have but I can't handle it.

So I am basically unemployed.

I had no idea we were supposed to saw the skulls and remove the guts. I thought pathologists did that.

And so many rottent bodies. It was like "SAW" but for real.

I feel sick. I am sure if you dsyn had to go to the morgue and see open skulls and mangled bodies you would be absolutely grossed out.

Its a normal human reaction, showing necrophiles are not beasts.

If I was insane I would have liked it, not caring for smell or rotters but in fact I am still reelling.

I've always wanted a morgue job and my dream has been shattered in less than 15 minutes.

The thing is... You'll naturally become used to the smell after being exposed to it long enough. Ask the people who work there how they deal with it and they'll give you some advice I'm sure.

They said that I will get used to it...but dogfood, have you seen a decomposing body...its unlike anything anything on planet earth.

I asked the mortican if many people apply for a job at the morgue, he said many but most come only once and never come back.

I've hardly eaten anything today. Nausea all day. I know you are disappointed.

I already started appling for shop-assistant...I have a bachelor's degree but its no use in the great depression when the only jobs in sofia are for shop assistants....and morgue workers..

I think I am gonna puke.

How could I get into this. What did I imagine. Cute dead guys on slabs....

Only animal bodies. As mentioned before I always had a fascination with gore, even non sexual related. I'd be the little kid poking at rotting roadkill I found on side of road. :eek1: The only thing I think would make me sick is if the corpses are spewing shit everywhere. >.< It's the only thing about the human body that grosses me out.

As I said problem is I already quit certain that I will have a morgue job.

Well I have but I can't handle it.

So I am basically unemployed.

I had no idea we were supposed to saw the skulls and remove the guts. I thought pathologists did that.

And so many rottent bodies. It was like "SAW" but for real.

I feel sick. I am sure if you dsyn had to go to the morgue and see open skulls and mangled bodies you would be absolutely grossed out.

Its a normal human reaction, showing necrophiles are not beasts.

If I was insane I would have liked it, not caring for smell or rotters but in fact I am still reelling.

I've always wanted a morgue job and my dream has been shattered in less than 15 minutes.

No doubt I would be sick, you are much stronger than I in that area. I doubt I could handle an actual dead body or the smell of one.

Perhaps a job at the morgue wasn't what you had invisioned it to be; no big deal -- life goes on, and that dream job is still out there. You just need to figure out what job that is.

Right Meatpie lets get this sorted. Yes you are right the reality of our hopes and dreams is often very shocking when we find out the truth and often not what we expected.
The first day in any new situation can be shocking, and as you have said the other employees at the morgue said new guys often only lasted one day. So obviously they are going to make your first day hell to see if you can take the strain and shock of what realy happens.
If you jack in the job nowyou will regret in in a few weeks time. Go and sign the contract and give the job a months trial period, if you still hate it walk away then, but don't give up after only one day. I don't think you are a quiter so stick with it for the time being, you will get used to the bad things in time and occasionaly there will be some really cute dead guys that you will get your hands on, hold this thought and it will get you through the shitty times.

PieMan...they wereTESTING you !!

PieMan...

They were TESTING you....to see IF you have the stomach for this. I DOUBT very much you will be doing this every day...I suspect that you WILL NOT, you wiil be a morgue ATTENDANT.

The reason they did this to was that at times, you WILL have to deal with these scenes and smells......when the regulars who do it normally are not able to come into work due to illness, vacations, whatever.

IT WAS LIKE A FRATERNITY PRANK...same kinda thing that a new recruit receives from the guys already in the frat to see if you have the RIGHT STUFF.

GIVE YOU HELL and SEE if you CAN take IT. IF YOU CAN, you are a "made man"...and ARE IN DUE COURSE a MEMBER of the FRATERNITY...and can do the same stuff do the next guy who comes a knocking wanting a morgue job there.

THEY ARE GIVING YOU THE WORST...to SEE what kinda mettle you HAVE. THAT is ALL.

This contract they want you to sign...ask them if you may have a copy of it before signing, read the fine lines.....what happens if you sign and then quit?? What can the do to you? SUE YOU for breach of contract ???? I doubt very much they have the $$$ or interest to do that.

What can they take from you anyway, even if they can SUE you??? YOU don't have lots of assets I presume, you are no DONALD TRUMP...so what can they possess legally ..... or even fine you ??

I do not know your legal system, but you have a right to review this contract before signing it, and LOOK at the SERVERANCE CLAUSE (what rights you have and they have in terms of quitting).

Take the contract to a lawyer in your country who reviews contracts, who does employment law.. and see what he says. AN INITIAL CONSULTATION couldn't be that much, probably EVEN FREE.

I highly advise you DO NOT CALL AND QUIT TOMORROW...go in, yes, ask them you need a few more days, you want a copy of the contract to review before you commit to it....are they requiring you to work a certain number of years??

WHY do they want a contract, anyway??? I THINK THIS IS JUST TO weed out the applicants who CANNOT do this kind of work, they again ARE TESTING YOU.

I would:

1) GO BACK tomorrow, tell them you are a hard worker .. you like the place but you need to know more about the contract and have a few days to read it and protect your rights.

2) ASK THEM for a description of your JOB DUTIES, they may even be in the contract..should be.

3) IS this morgue "accreditted" by a professional organization that reputable morgue owners are a member of ??? ASK them what their accreditation is .... ASK around, call other morgues, act like you are wanting to find a good morgue for someone when that time comes, ask them IF their are any professional organizations in your country...do a google search, call up the professional organization if there is one....ask what it means, such accreditation...AND if the morgue you have been hired is such a member .

4) Express your concerns about not being able to lift, what help is available there...certainly, no one person can left a lot of weight without either other human help or mechanical help.

5) KNOW that they are up against the wall, too...IT IS NOT EASY for THEM to find workers, being what kind of work it is !! IF you see something in the contract that you do not like, ask about eliminating that clause...A CONTRACT IS AN AGREEMENT between two capable parties....IT TAKES TWO for a contract, not one...YOU HAVE RIGHTS, too !!

6) I BET just showing up again at this place tomorrow, THEY WOULD BE IMPRESSED and really WANT to KEEP YOU...as they would know that you are not FRIGHTENED by this line of work or sickened by it, and they would sweeten the deal or be more willing to work with you on your needs, BUT BE SURE THEY ARE IN THE CONTRACT.

Their CONTRACT does not mean that what they present YOU MUST ACCEPT !! BOTH parties MUST agree....and they need a worker, so they will be more willing to BARGAIN with you !!

I say GO BACK tomorrow...ask for a copy of the contract, tell them you are very hard-working and want this work...but you need a few more days to be sure....and then go and check into them more, this business, what kinds of professional organizations oversee it, go see a lawyer about what the contract says, do not agree to anything that does not sound right to you.

THIS is how I would do it, PieMAN.

Ultimately, the decision must be yours. BUT I still believe that they are testing you..and IF you appear again tomorrow, they will be very impressed and WANT to KEEP you ... and be more willing to accomodate YOUR NEEDS, but again, GET IT IN WRITING FIRST.

YOU understand what I am saying...think about it..but if it were me, I WOULD GO BACK TOMMOROW, show interest, tell them how you can help them...but what you need, too...and I BET you will learn they were just putting you through the ringer today...and that IT IS a two way street.

Hope this helps !

Thanx, budd

That's a very thorough analysis and recommendations Arrowman.

Thanks, aguyBUD.

I just so want PieMan to be HAPPY, to realize his DREAM....
to just HANG in THERE, he needs our help and support during
this most critical time in his life.

PieMan... you must do what you must do.

I only again advise you to just "show up" tomorrow...because in the world of work or the world of anything, "just showing up" is 95% of getting where you need to go.

PieMan...if you think the management of this place are nothing more than a bunch of BRUTES, then YOU do not belong there at all !!

IF they are not going to be fair and decent to you, then "just say NO."

BUT...hey, IF you "just show up".....and learn a little more about this position...
ask questions, just show that you got what IT takes.....they are going to be impressed IF they are a DECENT employer.

Use your logic and your sense of what is RIGHT and what YOU CAN DO, PieMAN.
But I am convinced beyond doubt that you are one of the most multi-talented, multi-gifted guys I have EVER known.

IF this job feels right to you, if this employer feels trustworthy and fair..then accept the position, but only after you read that contract first and have it reviewed....and state what you can offer them, BUT what they NEED to also OFFER to you.

IF they do not wish to accept your talents and gifts, and seem to treat you mean, then "just say no."

BUT you will never know either way if you call in and say "I CANNOT DO THIS."

This is a pivotal point in your life, PieMan....you are AT the crossroads now.
Which road to traverse??

Explore it further....you need not go 100 milies or 50 miles on that road you are on now.....but go at least 5 miles, check it out...you can still turn away, head back...and find another road to take you where you want to go and be in life.

Just give it one more chance.

Last edited:
My dream was not scraping rotten flattened bodies off the morgue floor.

And it wasn't a test, someone had to do this job. Those corpses have to be removed by the technicans.

I can't take that Arrow. Fresh corpses are alright but this is so brutal you can't imagine what this is like.

meatpie, if you want a cure for your necro fetish, i have one, that is to carry on with your morgue job...i don't know if you have realized or not. you are beginning to detest dead guys. all you have experienced in the first day at the morgue kinda shows a fact that CGDs , as cute as they are, smells terrible. this will alleviate your necro fetish to some degree. Friend, for very selfish reasons, i wish you would never get cured cuz it would be a big loss to our necro community...

Friend, i admire your courage. you quit a well paid, decent job to make your fantasies come true..i never have that courage. i am a gay and a necro as well, but i have beening trying to lead a normal life--dating girls, befriending straight guys, doing everything that makes me look like a normal person...For me, meatpie, what you have been doing like hooking up with different men, applying for a morgue job are just so crazy...maybe it's the cultural difference working, but in my opinion, there are some invisible rules in the world. one of them is a man is supposed to love a woman and another one is that dead guy is to be disposed of properly not to be fucked. if you break these rules, you will be punished. that's why i think one should keep his desire in control and never let it infiltrate into reality...

Back