bindiboi

Thread Killer
Most people who have death fantasies fantasize about other people either dying or already dead. But my fantasies always involve my death. How far can that fantasy be realized, at least safely. I would love to film scenarios where I am pushed to the very edge. Of course I would have someone helping as it would be difficult alone and be anywhere near safe. Any suggestions, either methods or scenarios?

If you like you can get hanged a bit but always with an assistant.

I hope you are not suicidal.

Find a new partner and he may help you get over your morbid thoughts.

Most people who have death fantasies fantasize about other people either dying or already dead. But my fantasies always involve my death. How far can that fantasy be realized, at least safely. I would love to film scenarios where I am pushed to the very edge. Of course I would have someone helping as it would be difficult alone and be anywhere near safe. Any suggestions, either methods or scenarios?

My fantasy also involves my own death and it is a little extreme. I dream of getting burnt at the stake nude. I have "played" this out several times and I am a regular "fire-player". The thing about my fantasy is that I can get off with fairly minimal damage but when I've done major "fire-play" sessions, me tied naked to a stake and a fire lit under my butt there is a high risk of serious damage. I have had to get medical attention a few times when blisters opened and I got infections. I loved the burning but hated the healing. I still "fire-play" but I'm very careful. The feeling of helplessness when I'm tied naked coupled with the feeling of the flames just starting to lick my flesh does the trick. I don't need the full on pain of actually burning to fead my fantasy, but there are times that is what I crave.

I have had to get medical attention a few times when blisters opened and I got infections. I loved the burning but hated the healing. I still "fire-play" but I'm very careful.

:facepalm: OMG, what's that fetish called?

Thanks man. That's about the weirdest thing I've read on this site thus far.

Thanks man. That's about the weirdest thing I've read on this site thus far.
I guess you haven't read my other posts Meatpie, I'm a total fire freak! I love seeing people being burnt, burnt corpses, and I love getting burnt. All within safe boundaries but in my fantasy world I get burnt to ashes and dust.

As far as the fetish goes, feeling myself getting licked by flames is a huge turn-on. The bondage thing also plays a role, once I'm tied to the stake I'm at the mercy of my tormenters. I like to see how much pain I can take from the heat, and I've taken a lot of pain. Getting burnt to the point I've had blisters and even open sores is a real pain though because it takes so long to heal from burns. There have been extreme times that I really wanted my "executioner" to finish the job. The real scare here is to be left a burn cripple, once serious damage has started finish the job.

Ashes to Ashes; Dust to Dust.
Fireboots

Have you always been like that or you had some other torture method and then moved on to fire?

Meatpie, fire has always been my main kink and I came by it honestly. I am part Mig-Maw, one of the Iroquois nation. I went to a Catholic School and Church dedicated to the Canadian Martyrs who were burnt at the stake nude by the Iroquois. In grade one I stabbed a nun in her hand with a pencil after she told me that I would burn in hell unless I stopped doodling and worked on my printing. For punishment I was dragged to Mother Superior's office, told to pull down my pants and bend over her desk. While my butt was getting strapped I was staring at a very famous print of Heaven and Hell. Heaven had a few robe covered men sitting around Jesus, hell was full of naked people, men and women, getting burnt and tortured. I thought hell looked a lot more interesting, and since I was sure to go to hell for doodling instead of printing, and of course stabbing a nun why not live it up.

Elsewhere in this forum I have posted a few of my early burning experiences, but one of the strongest influences was a large print of the Canadian Martyrs getting burnt that hung in the Church. They were nude facing the stake with the flames just licking their butts. There was also book about the inquisition in the my parents library with a wood block print apparently of an actual witch burning in Germany with a very cute, nude, young witch getting burnt by the Jesuits. She was facing the stake with the flames just stating to lick her sweet bare butt. The executioner was adding wood as a black robed Jesuit Priest watched holding a bible and a cross. The cross symbolism stuck with me. The nude Jesuits getting burnt was "evil" but the Jesuits burning a nude girl was portrayed as protecting the church. Another little thing, both the prints were circa 1650.

This kink was firmly established when I was very young. We played cowboys and Indians, and even though I was part indian, I loved to get caught, stripped and tied to a stake for burning. I pictured myself as those Jesuit Martyrs. Whenever I was camping I would roast my butt over a campfire. Even when I was very little I had a habit of pulling down my PJs in front of a roaring fireplace. We used to spend our summer holidays in a beach community, naked kids were common until we turned 6. I was a strong swimmer and used to train in an floating ocean pool early in the morning. This was very cold so when we got back to the cabin there was always hot chocolate and a roaring fire. All of us kids, (there are 5 of us) would stand naked around the fire warming up, I just took it a little further.

Things really started to "heat-up" in my teens. Extended time in camps always involved skinny-dipping followed by warming up in front of a fire. I would get instant "wood" when I warmed my butt and cock. This did not go unnoticed by my "Friends" and I was branded as a "fag". It wasn't long before my kink was getting indulged. I've posted stories in the "Fire" Group.

On and aside, My kink is far from totally "gay". Fire is the thing My longest "Fire-play" partner was a woman, also part Native, with a Joan of Arc fetish/fantasy. Fire-play was a mutual kink which we indulged in constantly. We had some major sessions climaxing shortly after mutual friend killed herself in a dramatic fashion. This young woman made a pyre of stacked pallets soaked with diesel then hung herself nude with a dog chain and lit the pyre. My partner and I decided to kill ourselves by burning at the stake. We rented an isolated cabin where we raised a stake and build a huge pyre. Well to make a long story shorter, we did not chain ourselves to the stake but in the ensuing rapture we did get significant burns, my partner's hair was almost totally burnt off, and I had significant burns on my thighs, butt and cock. The relationship ended shortly thereafter, though we still occasionally get together and enjoy firelight and candlelight sex. As I've said already, I loved the burning, but the healing sucked.

Nah, don't worry Meatpie, I'm not the least bit suicidal. I have envisioned my own death for so long though that I HAVE to live out my fantasy in my head in order to get off. I usually get off at the point when I am being resuscitated. I don't ever plan on actually trying to live that out for real, but I want to experience as close as I can. I will always be safe if I ever actually got to experiment. In the past I have experimented with some breathplay, I LOVE chloroform, that is my ultimate turn on but in this country it is next to impossible to get a hold of. I have never actually gotten together with anyone who has similar turn ons or would ever even consider experimenting. For a while I was a part of the leather scene, but it was normally just your run of the mill spankings and bandage stuff. I was always just an observer as it really does nothing for me. So for now it's all about the imagery. Fireboots, I am very intrigued by your fire-play. I have been to workshops at conventions where there was cuttings and hangings (by hooks not rope) but I have never even heard of the fire thing. I too love fire, but not being burned with it just making it. It is all very interesting. So does that mean you like things like sunburns or touching the stovetop, or does fire itself have to be involved?

Nah, don't worry Meatpie, I'm not the least bit suicidal. I have envisioned my own death for so long though that I HAVE to live out my fantasy in my head in order to get off. I usually get off at the point when I am being resuscitated. I don't ever plan on actually trying to live that out for real, but I want to experience as close as I can. I will always be safe if I ever actually got to experiment. In the past I have experimented with some breathplay, I LOVE chloroform, that is my ultimate turn on but in this country it is next to impossible to get a hold of. I have never actually gotten together with anyone who has similar turn ons or would ever even consider experimenting. For a while I was a part of the leather scene, but it was normally just your run of the mill spankings and bandage stuff. I was always just an observer as it really does nothing for me. So for now it's all about the imagery. Fireboots, I am very intrigued by your fire-play. I have been to workshops at conventions where there was cuttings and hangings (by hooks not rope) but I have never even heard of the fire thing. I too love fire, but not being burned with it just making it. It is all very interesting. So does that mean you like things like sunburns or touching the stovetop, or does fire itself have to be involved?

I'm glad that you are not suicidal blindboi, I think that most people have had death fantasies but no real desire to die, that includes me. As for my fire fetish, fire really is the thing, not heat. I hate saunas! I get mesmerized by fire, and I love the feel of flickering flames against my flesh. Heat does play a role.

My fire-play is a strange kink, it is partially a death and destruction thing, partly a pain thing, but often a straight getting stimulation from the heat and the flicker of the firelight. There are actually a lot of people drawn to fire-play as a form of BDSM sexual kink but for me it really is the fire. I think that fire and burning is the ultimate release. In Hindu philosophy the soul is released when the skull cracks open in cremation so it can fly free of earthly entrapment.

In my "normal" sex life, I need fire. It can be in the form of fireplace, campfire, or even candle light. Weird, yes, but it has been with me as long as I've discovered what that dangly thing does.

There definitely is a certain sexyness about fire. I mean it's there. You can touch it but not really hold it, you can wave your hand through it, yet get burned if you stop halfway through it. It feels alive. That has mysterious qualities to it. Does the other person have to get burned or can they just help you get burned?

Well bindlboi, in my kink I'm usually the one who gets burnt. In my most intense burning session only I was getting burnt. My "executioners" were almost all wanking as the flames licked my butt. Read the story I posted in the Fire group

Fireboots

Back