Favourite part of your body?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
No feet no fun for me. If I lose my toes I better be dead. :tongue for you:

I don't love my cock as much as I love my stinky hairy feet.

What's your favourite part of your body? Most guys love their cocks...

I love feet!!!!!! I like armpits too. After, the other parts: Cock, balls, legs, face, chest, buttocks, hands, neck...

Nipples, face, cock/balls, and legs (particularly hairy ones accompanied by smooth body).

Poll results show most guys are obsessed with their cocks, as expected.

Please post pics of your feet and cock for us.

It's amazing how many guys love feet! I've always been turned on by feet, just the site of bare soles and wondering what they would smell and taste like. Something about feet that are so personal and intimate. Also necks and adams apples ... muscular guys with bull necks, and lean guys with long sexy necks. I figure that maybe feet and necks are phallic symbols, which maybe explains my intense turn on for beheading, including my own at the end of a long line...having my severed head become a trophy. Feet always get me edging...they're the perfect appetizer for cock! It is wild how many guys here on CDG have mutual turn ons for beheading and FEET. Anyone have any theories?

Let's extend the discussion to what parts of your partner's body is your favourite? Mine would have to be the whole body - I am not obsessed with any one part of his body but the overall look is what attracts me to him - he can change his looks by changing his hair style but he will always be him.

It should be no surprise to anyone who has read my posts, I'm a butt lover. I like my own butt, and I like other butts, male or female. Of course my main kink is getting my butt burnt, I get instant wood when I feel flames licking my ass. Cocks have never done much for me except when I'm cumming as my butt burns.

Back