Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Someone calls me on my cell at the middle of the night then hangs up. This has happened every other day for the last two weeks.

Today I got a text "are you alive". Also today a friend told me some psycho I met then dumped told him he will send me dudes from the mafia to take care of me.

LoL.

The world is full of crazy people.

Has this happened to you? Whats the best strategy in such cases?

You either ignore it till they get board, get a new sim card and new number, or do like I would and play them at thier own game, call them all of the time day and night , send loads of e-mails to thier computer and do like I did once if you have thier e-mail address sighn them up to all the freedating sites you can find .
Once I was getting harrassed by this stupid bitch at work , who was so dumb she thought I was straight, so I signed her up to some sex sites mainly lesbo and swinger sites, this realy pissed her off, especialy when after two weeks i told her itwas me who had done it, no hassel now.

Once I was getting harrassed by this stupid bitch at work , who was so dumb she thought I was straight, so I signed her up to some sex sites mainly lesbo and swinger sites, this realy pissed her off, especialy when after two weeks i told her itwas me who had done it, no hassel now.

A W E S O M E

Man that's mean. I had no idea you were that hardcore.

yep Meatpie, I take pride in the fact that when someone crosses me or any of my friends or family I will always go that one step further than most to get even. A lot of people in my home town think i'm a bit of a psyco and that's just the way I like it.
Love me and i'll love and look out for you forever,cross me and i'll make your life a living hell.
See told you i'm quite normal. LOL.

lol Dark I like guys like that

OK that sick fuck continued calling today. Finally I picked up.

He said "hi".

I said "stop calling me".

He hung up.

I recognized his voice, a really crazy and dangerous fuck and I don't know what he wants.

I poked fun of him in february and played a sick game with him...I discovered his profiles on the internet then found out he had posted pics of his boyfriend, who is a friend of mine.

It was the two of them kissing in a park in sofia.

Then on skype we had a conferance call. I made my friend ask him if he had uploaded any pics on the net.

He said no.

Then I told my friend to dump him. I made up some other stories and made everything possible that they break up.

That sick fuck then started threating me and blocked me on skype.

OHHH the gay drama.

Yesterday I learned that another dude told my friend he was planning to send dudes to beat me up. I dated him and he thought we was boyfriends but I was dating Alex and lied to him.

Then I dumped him and I told him I never really cared and that he was just another of my many shags.

He knows where I live.

Jesus. That's absolutely crazy. Actually its two dudes that are stalking me.

I think I might get killed, gay guys are genrally psychos.

Instaed of working at the morgue, I might end up as a patient there.

Any advice what to do?

Please DARK PLEASE MAN

this is fucked.

bro i feel for you with this and your ex's problems it's a shame a guy can't just move on with his life and let you enjoy your own.

People are sick and evil. You think they are friends but they can turn against you.

Absolute psychos.

In Sofia, last week a dude killed his 20-year-old best friend just to steal 4.000 euro from him.

SICK WORLD really sick.

Trust fucking nobody.

Phone him now tell him to leave you alone or else, what he is threatening you with is nothing compaired to what you have already pre arranged to happen to him , his boyfriends and his family and that if any shit happens to you, reprisals are in place.
Find out the names of some of his friends and family and places they go or where they live and mention this in your conversation.
i.e well if something happens to me, my friends know that use his ( sister / brothers name and thier address or work place name) may pay them a little visit.
In real life fear usualy works far better than actual violence.
Also tell him you have told all your friends in life and on the net what he has said and what he has threatened and that his threat pale in to nothing compaired to what some of us on this site will do to him if he or any of his mates come near you.
The threat that usualy works for me is. WELL YOU HAD BETTER MAKE SURE YOU KILL ME BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T , I'II KILL YOU , I'LL FUCK YOU THEN I'LL EAT YOU.
I't amazing how many so called tough dudes back down when you say this to them while stareing straight in thier eyes with you nose only inches away from thiers. None of them want to die and think that you are as mad as fuck so they soon back down.
good luck Meatpie.

wow dark you are brutal man, how I wish I had a friend like that somewhere near me.

If they kill me Dark, will you and feet come to sofia to take revange?

I send him a text and told him to stop harrassing me.

He replied "I want a shag"

"I am thinking about you"....blah-blah.

I have other thing to think about...like what will happen at the morgue tomorrow and will I puke if they rip a dead guy's guts in front of me.

Will I puke. :confused:

My life is a mess at the moment.

your life is NOT a mess, you will be fine at the morgue, the corpses are only cold meat, you are right about the smells, I have worked in a butchers and helped at lambing and calving times on a friends farm , some of the smells then can be realy rank, especialy when you have to shove your arm up a cows fanny and help pull out a dead calf, you get used to it in time.
As for the sex starved bitch who is annoying you, if he harms you , i'll get Feet and we will come over, don't know how strong Feet's emotions are , some of my ideas may be far too sick for him, if so he can always just watch.
Another of my fave phrases is
Love me and i'll die for you, cross me and i'll kill you.

Good luck with every thing Meatpie, I am sure you will be fine, got to go, got to be up for work in 4 hours. cheers Darkside

hhehehe, love the way you talk to us when we have problems, somehow you always manage to ease the tension.

I guess I will put up with the smell if the guys are cute and fit. I will post again tomorrow to tell you how it goes.

Motorcyclists started crashing here already now the weather has warmed up, some fatally.

I wanna be part of the fun.

Love your favourite phrase btw

Good luck with every thing Meatpie, I am sure you will be fine, got to go, got to be up for work in 4 hours. cheers Darkside

I go to go too, I should be at the morgue at 9 am.

Why in four hours, its 10 pm in Scotland. Are you doing some night shifts?

what do you do for a living man, now that you all know what my job is gonna be

meatpie, i think you should go to the police and leave your cellphone to them and let the policemen deal with this psycho harrassing you. friend, you should learn a lesson from this horrible experience--the best loving relationship is the simplest.

Hi Meatpie hope the job went well, keep a dead biker for me. lol.
Yep I am working strange hours this week, covering my shift and two of the guys I work with are off, one sick, one on holiday, so i'm having to cover my work and shift change overs.Great forward planning by my boss NOT.
I work as a Laboratory Technician, don't get excited, it's in an engineering plant covering boaring Metallurgy and nothing to do with bodies, unless someone falls in a furnace, well there is always hope.

Find out who they are, hunt them down, kidnap them and tie them all up in one of their own basements and chop off their penises one by one and force feed them eachothers'. Then set fire to the building so it will collapse on top of them. That might be a bit overdramatic though...

Hey Meatpie, you guys don't have the Do Not Call service in Bulgaria, like here in the states? I have 46 people on that list. Once add they never call back. I have a Blackberry I add some number to the Blackberry do not call list and I never get a call, text, im, or even a bbm from that number.

Back