dsyn

Forum Regular
What sort of video games do you play? If any?

Do you enjoy shooting games in particular? Or any game with lots of death involved?

Personally I'm enjoying Oblivion: The elder scrolls a lot as well as street fighter 4.

Cool, I have lots of friends who love Street Fighter.

I go for simulations, like SimCity, Rail Simulator and I am looking forward to the upcoming CITIES XL

I love games with tons of gore :D

I have to ask my mates as I myself am not a fan

I just simply play World Of Warcraft or any other RPG on the PC....

Oblivion I really hated....I prefer Morrowind over Oblivion anytime....

WoW is quite boring and cartoony.

I love resident evil, I've played all of them except Outbreak1-2 and 5 . I need a PS3. :(

I wonder if resident evil 1 fed into my love for gore, because I was only like 8-9 years old when my dad let me play it. :) I do remember playing Splatterhouse as a kid, I must of been like 5 years old, I don't know. Was one of the first really violent games. My parents never shielded me from scary and violent games and movies like most do.

Video game violence has come a long way hasn't it? :)

Fallout 3 for PC

You can basically kill people, cut them up, remove their clothes and even eat them. :) You can also move their bodies around.

Last edited:
Fallout3 for PS3

On playstation,i cannot remove their shirts and boxers (or what is it) from their bodies :( Fucking SONY censors :sm (5):

And what is worse,as every our playstation,it stopped to play games after one year of use. Shit,nuke japanese again,please! LOL

Sorry for the girl,but i like beheading and dismembering of girls too,when i cannot find some guys for long time. (From Where is Kitanaprincess from? LoL)

Yeah,Resident evils are good too. I did play RE5, but i think,to me,RE4 is better.

PC games are always better then consoles. The PS3 Fallout 3 version is the sucky one also. Xbox one is better and I think has mods and add-ons as well. I'm not sure about mods. (Xbox is basicly a PC itself though, so your better off getting a really good PC instead) PC versions you can ALWAYS do a lot more in. I'll post more pics later.

And yeah, Sony products suck because they don't give a shit about durability. They always break down. Nintendo products last an eternity though. They are more "for the people" then "for the money." Xbox is nice for online gamers who can't afford a good gamer pc.

WOW :sm (39): Ehm,I mean DISGUSTING,sex at toilet room :sm (41)::sm (37): haha

Yeah,You are right. I planned to buy Xbox already,but i am totally without money,now :(:suicide:

Back