Conner

Forum Regular
The suspects have been taken into custody. What should we do with them?

I want to see number 5 burn at the stake.

Agreed exhibsm. Perhaps a brutal ass-rapin' just prior to the conflagration. He's got that innocent look about him. Would love to see him broken and degraded before he died.

rape the lot of them until they beg us for death in front of all the prisoners, then pull up their pants, but leave the fly unziped so that their cocks are hanging out, then kill each of them a different way, first one, tied to a stake and a firing squad, target is his exposed cock. second one, use a welding torch on his cock, figure that the slow deaths of the first two will give the rest of the prisoners a good idea of the fate they will face.

The suspects have been taken into custody. What should we do with them?

OK, just to fulfill my civic duties: give him to me for a few years, and let me work on his rehab (orally, mostly).

Number 3 needs to be put in front of a firing squad - wonder if he would lokk down there even with a blind fold on?

Number two needs to first be molested by some dirty old men, and then strangled until unconscious. Then raped, then strangled again. Then buried alive.

Back