stiffy666

In Satans name I call on wealthy Satanists to come forward to help set up lodge of depravity and perversion. HAIL SATAN 666 Help needed urgently from serious Brothers & Sisters. Do you dream of a life of perversion and depravity......are you into anything and everything???? Your dreams can come true...... Contact Me

Last edited:
YES I am, yes WE CAN.

Howdy thar! Not sure if I make the cut as I'm not really one for organized religion.
Avid demonist though!
Oh, and your satyr...I want.

I might offer myself as a burnt offering. Me slowly burnt at the stake nude then all the way to ashes and dust.

I might offer myself as a burnt offering. Me slowly burnt at the stake nude then all the way to ashes and dust.

In Uk law its possible for you to sign your body over to anyone after your death...... sign yourself over to me and Ill grant your wish........Ps the bones are always left......but I could get the members of the lodge to jack over your skull....How does that sound?

In Uk law its possible for you to sign your body over to anyone after your death...... sign yourself over to me and Ill grant your wish........Ps the bones are always left......but I could get the members of the lodge to jack over your skull....How does that sound?

Of course I'd want to be burnt alive, then have my bones crushed to dust, nothing left to find DNA. I would hope that the lodge members would jack as I burn, maybe fuck my ass before you burn it.

PLEASE ONLY GENUINE MEMBERS ..... IM SICK OF TIME WASTERS
IM TRYING TO GET A LODGE OR COVEN TOGETHER AND TIME WASTERS ARE NOT HELPING........

Back