Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
gaybar070312_560.jpg

One of the most exciting moments of my life was when I was 22, still in university.

I hadn't come out yet and went to bars and discos with straight people.

One evening I went out with a 19 yo and we got drunk and started a conversation about gay people. I was drunk and I told him, "I like you man".

He smiled.

"I need to go to the bathroom," he said.

"Me too," I replied.

We went together and I peed in front of him.

"OMG!" he said.

"I don't care." I said.

Then I locked the door of the men's room from inside and pressed him and kissed him.

He was stunned.

Other dudes started knocking on the door.

"What the fuck, we need to go too, open the door fucking faggots"

I opened the door and went back to our table.

"You can't fuck me, I am straight" dude said.

I was furious and devised a plan.

I invited him to my place and promised to watch a movie...he agreed!

When we arrived I poured a glass of vodka for him and a glass of water for me.

"I can't drink that," he said.

"Pussy, what man are you!" I exclaimed and drank up my full glass of tap water.

Poor dude hesitated thaen drunk it all up.

In a couple of minutes he was lying knocked out on my bed.

This was like a fucking dream.

I undressed him slowly, checked his socks, removed his undies then lifted his hairy legs kissed him on the mouth and nailed him so hard against the wall dude only groaned like a beaten up dog.

We both came hard...

"Holy shit, you fucked me!!! You fuck hard!" he said.

Now when I look back to things I've done in the past I am amazed by myself.

All those happy moments gone now forever.

I've done lots of crazy things like deciding to open a gay necro forum.
But probably the most insane thing I've done was when one day I just decided to go to the morgue and apply for a job and they hired me. :retard:

Have you ever fucked a "straight" dude?

Had my first straight men trip with my doctor, was 19 yo
Had a great time
He was staight, maried and 3 kids
He knew I was gay
Went for a medical exam for the rugby class
So, he fucked me, and I fucked him, even if it's not really my cup of tea, and I also remember the smell around, medical smell, was really HOT.

Whoah, amazing! Was he hairy? What happened after?

He was tall and hairy (and I am 1.80m) and after I saw him 3 other times, once with one of his friend. They used me one week end. Was really hot. Would have like more, but they never asked again, ..., but he was my doctor for more than 10 years after that. He died of a cancer, went to his funeral, and sorry to say, I was horny.

Are you hairy? Any play dead pics?

Yes, I am hairy, as you maybe saw, try to find partners to take dead pics, and snuff play film. Not easy. Have two contacts with CDG friends, from France, wll do it with them, and will post everything here.

That would be awesome, thanks! Can't wait.

and I keep searching, if somebody wants, I am there.

Yes, it's my preference. What happened next? Total secret and s strong desire for more coming from both sides.

Wow, MP, your story is hot! It is true then that straight guys are just a few drinks away from playing gay. LOL. Although if your buddy didn't appreciate it, he could've sued you and you wouldn't have the opportunity to start this necro site :aha:

Exhibsm, your story is wild. Your doc was really gutsy to do that to you. Even though he knew you were gay, you may not have appreciated the advances and you could have ended his career!

As for me, I haven't had an experience with a truly straight guy but bi guys who are more 70% straight, 30% gay. The best fucks are with bi guys as well ;)

:smirk:

Bisexual dudes can be extremely fun sometimes...and messed up.

It is true then that straight guys are just a few drinks away from playing gay. LOL. As for me, I haven't had an experience with a truly straight guy but bi guys who are more 70% straight, 30% gay.

I've never had sex with a guy who was more straight than gay yet :very very sad:.
It's stories like Meatpie and Exhibsm tell that convince me that people who are 100% gay or 100% straight must be very rare indeed (the others all lie for social reasons). Give a 'straight' man half a chance of a good fuck with a hot guy and he'll jump to the opportunity! I'd rate myself about 80% gay and 20% straight (depends on my mood too!) and won't let an occasion to romp with a beautiful woman pass either.

Just to add to this conversation. I am basically straight, I prefer women to men. All my sexual partners have been women. When it comes to my ultimate fantasy, me getting burnt at the stake, my executioners are almost always men. Given that I prefer to face the stake, my butt is ready for a pre-execution fuck.

I think everyone is mixed, virtually all first sexual experiments are with your own sex, then the focus changes. I am also a nudist, and a total butt lover. When an attractive nude couple walk by me my eyes are always on the woman, particularly her butt. I've never been a fan of cocks which most gays seem to be fixated on, but a firm male butt will draw my attention almost as much as a female one.

Fireboots

I like to consider myself "truly" bi (like 100/100%) I've had a ratio of 15/15 Male to Female partners (Wow I'm a whore. I'm only 30 >.<) Unless it was cosmically designed I didn't deliberately keep the score even it just naturally happened. Actually I doubt naturally belongs in the same post as your male/female sexual partner ratio is but w/e lol. If I were forced to choose an orientation at gunpoint, I'd say gay, but only because I have a metric fuck ton of Fetishes and boys relate easier to the lack of personalization with your partner that happens at times when you have a Fetish ( Or in /my/ case, a bazillion >.<)

I agree that "we" tend to be a bit more "messed up", or at the very least, conflicted. As PiercedChest said there are social aspects that can affect it sometimes. I'm personally a butt fan by far, but that plays for both sides :)

Oh he wanted it for sure. He was just too shy to admit it or maybe he couldn't admit it to himself. Fucking a straight guy is one thing.Raping a straight guy who really, really doesn't want it....now that is hot as hell. Especially if your cum is contaminated with a disease that is passed on to him.

Back