Gay Slavemeat

Forum Newcomer
I stumbled onto this site and was amazed to find someplace wehre my fixation with the entertainment value and sexual fun of snuffing guys (usually viewimg myself as the "snufee") was potentially shared. So just in case others like snuff stories, I figured I'd officially join the site by positng one I wrote a while back. I have been looking for a site at which to post more of them, and have done so on Zambianmeat.com but that's confined to cannibal themes, and sometimes the stories don't get to the fun of the meal or focus enough on that to meet thier criteria. So let me know if this is stuff you'd like posted here. And thanks to the guys how put htis site togehter.

Joey's Time at the Bar

By: Gay Slavemeat

For a white guy, Joey had a really large cock. When fully aroused, it stood a full 13 inches, and was nearly 2 inches thick. And given how horny Joey was all the time, the cock was nearly always hard. He usually wore a cock ring to help keep it that way, which was one of only two things he ever wore any more. The other was a slave collar. His bubble butt was therefore always available for use. The gang liked it that way. You see, Joey was a slave for a black gang that hung out at a gay S&M bar in the very worst part of town - at least for a young white twink like Joey.

Part of what made the cock so impressive was the fact it wasn't really Joey's. Joey was white; the cock was black. It had once belonged to the founder of the black gang, who had been killed in a war with another gang. His followers had preserved the cock, given its remarkable size, and had been trying to figure out what to do with it.

That's when Joey wandered into the bar. He had been lost, and was trying to figure out how to get back to the white part of town. He hadn't been all that intimidated when he first walked in, since Joey was a male prostitute who earned his living by servicing other guys. He did his best "work" when he played slave to another guy's role as master, so a gay bar with obvious S&M action was actually pretty interesting to him. When he saw the pictures on the walls of nude guys in chains, and some of the kinds of “special” equipment he was used to from the sessions he so often got paid to perform, it turned him on.

So Joey had gone up to the bartender, ordered a beer, and asked if anyone had directions. When Joey looked over the bar, he realized the bartender was naked, with a hard cock and a dildo stuck up his ass. Joey had already noticed his bare chest and the tit clips the guy wore, but now he was really turned on by the bartender’s remarkable body. Clearly, he was there to serve the customers fully.

Joey never got his beer, or any directions. A large black dude came from behind the bar and simply issued a single, one-word order:

"Strip."

It was a warm day outside, and Hoey was already shirtless, wearing only shorts and old running shoes. He was proud of his body, which he kept in terrific shape, and showed off whenever possible. And having gotten interested in the bartender, he was also now erect - a fact that was pretty obvious given his tight shorts. He liked the fact being nearly naked except for wearing shorts tight enough to highlight a hard-on meant that people stared at him on the bus and while he walked around town. Although he was a twink by build, he had lots of muscle tone and a very well defined six-pack set of abs. His arms and legs were also pretty muscular for his size, and he had a terrifically sexy bubble butt. The tight shorts he had on helped make that obvious too.

Joey looked around. The other guys in the bar were clearly interested in what was happening. Several moved behind him, cutting off any exit. The large black guy who had issued the order, and who appeared to be the leader, spoke again:

"I ordered you to strip, whitey. So strip. I want to see what your puny white ass looks like. If you're lucky, my buddies and I might settle for just fucking it. But maybe we'll want more."

Joey wasn't all that afraid yet. He had been the object of lots of gang bangs, and he enjoyed them. So he did what he was told, slowly pulling down the shorts and kicking off the shoes. What the brothers in the bar saw was a wonderfully fit young white twink - with a serious hard-on. The sight of the guy behind the bar and the thought of exposing himself in public to possible gang rapists had turned Joey on big time.

At first the leader just looked Joey over, much as he would a new dog or a piece of furniture. Then he turned to the others.

"Whitey here has a pretty good body, but it's obvious he's not a brother - look at the puny size of his little pink dick."

Everyone laughed, and Joey was a little taken aback. He thought his dick was just fine. It was about 9 inches, not very thick, extremely smooth, and it pointed straight into the air due to how hard his erection was.

"I wonder if his butt-hole is also tiny," another member of the gang said, also laughing. "If so, we could expand it."

"Let's find out. Climb up on this table and bend over on all fours like a dog, cocksucker."

Joey once again did what he was told. The table was fairly low, so when he bent over he was aware that it positioned his butt and his mouth at about waist high for most of the group.

"Good. Maybe you're trainable and even useful. Here are the rules: You stay on all fours, and you service every cock that's offered to you. You've got two useful holes, and we'll fill both with whatever we feel like - whether it's cum or piss. I don't want any dripping from your mouth. We'll make sure your ass gets filled up too. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," Joey replied. This was now really turning him on. He liked being fucked, he liked sucking cock, and he particularly enjoyed being used as a urinal. As he looked around, he counted about 15 black hunks shedding their clothes in preparation for their fun.

The gang rape went on for well over two hours. Each member of the gang used Joey's mouth to get hard, and then moved to his butt. He obediently sucked everything put in front of him, and he didn't object when the hard cocks were rammed up his tender asshole. They pumped and slammed into his body, most in a frenzy of sexual excitement. Several of the gang members presented their cocks to Joey for sucking at the same time, and he would take two at a time in his mouth while another pumped his willing ass. It was a great gang bang, and Joey was performing nicely.

After the gang members shot a load up Joey's butt, they inserted their cocks into his mouth again for cleaning. Then they would let loose a load of hot beer-smelling piss that Joey eagerly took down his throat. As instructed, he didn't spill a drop. And his cock stayed erect for the entire time, throbbing on the edge of orgasm but not exploding since Joey didn't have permission to cum. He had figured out that he better not let himself have that pleasure unless the gang said it was OK.

Finally, the gang was done. They had all joined in, and now they ordered more pitchers of beer to continue the party. Joey was left on the table, a dog to be used later, perhaps, but no longer the center of attention. Then one of the gang came up with another idea.

"Let's whip him."

That idea was well received, and in no time at all Joey was tied to a frame, hands and feet spread-eagled, so that he could be whipped front and back at the same time. They hadn't been required to force him. He submitted willingly. And they laughed again at the act he was still sexually aroused.

"Should we let him cum?"

"No, he hasn't really earned it yet. Let's see how he responds to being whipped like the dog he is."

The whipping lasted over a period of two more hours. It wasn't constant, and the gang was getting more and more drunk. So guys would just take a few drinks and then grab a whip (there were several on the bar, so Joey figured this was a fairly common activity) and lash Joey for a while. He writhed in pain, but he didn't object. A couple of strokes had broken the skin, so he was bleeding in a few places. But that was still quite alright given Joey's extreme masochistic nature. The periodic punches to his gut and his balls even had the effect of elping him stay excited and erect.

After the gang got tired of whipping Joey, he was released and told to kneel on the floor. The gang had consumed a lot of beer by that time, so it was time to unload. Joey's throat was the desired target. Once again, he showed his true talents and eagerly drank the used beer.

A particularly horny gang member ordered Joey back on the table and began to fuck him again. "I hate to admit it, but this puke is kind of talented at being a fuck-hole and at drinking piss. I think we should keep him."

Joey still wasn't really terrified. It was more like curiosity. He didn't really have a life other than selling his body for sex, so he wondered what they meant by "keeping" him. He soon found out.

"That's a great idea," another gang member chimed in. "We all have fun fucking our bartender here, but this kid's a fresh ass and a convenient piss-hole. We wouldn’t have to walk all the way to the bathroom with our own portable white urinal. I'd like to use him for a while - at least until we use him up."

"Don't worry," he said to the bartender. "You'll still get fucked a lot, and now you'll have an assistant and someone you can fuck too."

The gang, by now extremely drunk, all laughed at Joey and quickly agreed. Their leader settled the matter.

"OK. We've got ourselves a nice little white boy as our new slave. It's about time white guys were slaves of black dudes, right?

"We'll keep him here in the bar, and we'll use him whenever we like. No limits. But nobody gets to do permanent damage without my permission. Is that understood?"

Everyone agreed. Joey was now getting a bit more nervous. The reference to "permanent damage" wasn't very comforting, since it was clear that the only limitation was getting the gang leader's permission. Yet somehow even that turned him on.

The gang leader turned to Joey.

"Do you understand your new role, whitey? You're our slave. You do whatever we tell you. You never leave this bar, unless we sell you to someone else or otherwise dispose of you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," Joey consented. His dick was now throbbing with excitement.

"Great. I live upstairs in the bar, so you'll mostly serve me when the bar isn't open. I'll even keep you in good shape physically, so you don't lose your value, since I've got a great gym built into the back room. You'll like it. It's also a fully equipped dungeon. The gang and I like to play back there, and now we'll have a new toy - you."

Joey couldn't help himself. As he looked at the massive black dude who was now going to be his owner, he focused on how fantastic the guy's body was and how huge his cock was. Joey had enjoyed being fucked by this guy more than any of the others, and now he was going to be the guy's personal plaything. It was the ultimate turn-on.

Joey's new master was now exploring his body, taking stock of the new object he'd acquired. He ran his hand over Joey's hard pecks, and explored Joey's butt. Then he squeezed Joey's balls hard, and touched Joey's erection.

Joey's cock exploded. He released a massive load of cum that sprayed all over the room, hitting his new owner on the leg and causing his own body to gyrate with orgasmic pleasure. It was the best orgasm he'd ever had.

"I think our new toy likes the idea." The room broke into gales of laughter.
Joey was embarrassed at having shot his load without permission, but there was nothing he could do about it. He had simply been too turned on to resist.

"But he made a mess on you," a gang member pointed out to the leader. "Are you going to put up with that sort of thing?"

"No way," the leader responded. He motioned for Joey to lick up the cum he'd shot, and Joey quickly obeyed, starting with his master's leg and then cleaning the floor with his tongue. He knew his role and understood that the humiliation and debasement of it was part of the pleasure for his owners. Ironically, it was part of the pleasure for him, too.

"He'll need to learn real discipline. And I have the perfect idea how to teach him and how to solve one of our little disputes," the gang leader told his troops as Joey performed the added function of a human floor mop.

"Bar-slave," the leader called out. "Have Doc Johnson come over here right away, and tell him to bring his microsurgery tools. I've got a job for him."

Joey was finally scared. He had no idea what was going to happen, but he knew it involved him. And he was still worried about the "permanent damage" comment. His terror was well founded.

"OK slave. Lie down on the table there, on your back. And get your puny little cock hard again. You're going to be taught a really important lesson. And you're going to get a great honor."

"Dudes," he said, addressing the rest of the gang. "I've figured out what to do with our founder's pride and joy. I know the perfect place to store it."

Several of the gang caught on right away and as Joey lay down on the table they grabbed his arms and legs and tied him down. He was helpless and exposed. One of the gang massaged Joey's cock to that it became hard again. Joey still had no idea what was going to happen.

"But he's already got a cock, small as it is," complained one of the gang members who had figured out the leader's plan.

"Not for long.'

With that reply, the leader picked up a knife that was lying on the bar. He made a point of showing it to Joey, and made a small cut in Joey's belly to make sure Joey knew he was serious. Joey was now beyond terrified, having finally figured out what might be happening to him.

"Please, sir. I promise I won't cum without your permission ever again."

"Well, you won't be coming at all for a little while," laughed the leader as he moved the knife closer to Joey's doomed manhood. But this lesson will help you remember when you're once again a male. I'll do this as slowly as I can just to make sure you remember."

The knife touched the base of Joey's cock. The leader was true to his word, and the knife moved extremely slowly. But move it did, and it sliced into the soft, beautiful flesh Joey had enjoyed so much. Joey screamed, but it was to no avail. The knife kept cutting, deeper and deeper. The pain was extraordinary, and Joey felt he might faint. But somehow he didn't. He knew his owner would want him to suffer the full pain and humiliation of the event. He understood that his cock was no longer his property; it belonged
to his new owner - as did all of Joey. So if the owner wanted to cut it off, that was his choice. Joey had quickly adjusted to his new role. And although his master didn't say anything, the gang leader was actually both impressed and pleased. He liked his new toy.

The gang leader was very good at cutting, and he managed to make the event last a long time. But finally the last bit of flesh was severed, and the now useless muscle was in his hand. Another gang member was at the ready to cauterize the gaping wound so Joey would remain alive for their fun, and he cauterized it with a propane blowtorch. It kept Joey from bleeding to death, but it also added to his pain and to the gang's fun.

Several of the gang had shot a load of cum while watching the entertainment. The leader (who was one of the ones who had shot his load) ordered Joey's release from the table.

"A doctor friend of mine will be here in a few minutes, and he will attach our founder's cock to your worthless body. It's a lot better than the tiny little thing I just cut off, so you're a lucky slave.

"However, you have to earn the new cock. I want you to service everyone in the bar again. And I want to hear you thank me for teaching you a lesson."

Joey was beyond pain, beyond humiliation. He had been reduced to an animal, maybe even just a piece of furniture. He stared at the spot where his cock had once been, and looked at the piece of flesh the leader still held. Yet, again, he understood and he did what he was told. If his owner wanted him to have a different cock, who was Joey to object? If his master wanted Joey to earn that cock by debasing himself once again, then it was Joey's duty to do so.

"Thank you, sir, for teaching me the lesson. May I express my appreciation by sucking your cock, or would you prefer to use my butt-hole for your pleasure?"

The leader laughed, and the rest of the gang cheered. The leader had gotten yet another hard-on, and he thrust it into Joey's mouth by way of an answer. Another gang member thrust his into Joey's asshole. They both pumped, and after a while they both came. After that Joey once again drank his owner's piss, and then the rest of the gang had their turn. Fucking Joey after watching him lose his penis was a huge turn-on, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Even the bar-slave got to join in between serving more beer.

The doctor had showed up in due course, and he was quite expert at sewing the huge black penis onto Joey. Of course, it was done without any pain killer, and everyone enjoyed that show as well. It took Joey a week or two before he was able to get hard again, but when he did he realized that the black penis was in fact better than his old one. And the novelty of a white guy with a huge black dick was a major hit. Business in the bar was never better, and everyone enjoyed fucking the leader's new mostly-white property.

As time went on, the gang leader worked out sort of a schedule. Joey would serve as the waiter during the noon hour, taking orders and delivering food and drinks. One of the items on the menu was "fuck whitey." When customers ordered that item, Joey would simply position his willing, naked body for their pleasure.
Also, the leader had removed the urinals from the bathroom. If someone had to piss, they simply called Joey over and he knelt in front of them while they filled his throat. He never spilled a drop.

In the evening, the routine was a little different. There were more patrons, and they were more interested in sex than food. So the master had Joey build a sort of sawhorse that Joey could be draped over, his hands and feet tied to the base of it, his butt and mouth positioned to receive whatever customers wanted to stick into him. This lasted throughout happy hour, and the customers were very happy. So was Joey. The fact he was tied to the sawhorse was really not necessary, but it enhanced the status as a slave and made it more fun for the customers. Most of them preferred a rape than simply fucking a willing victim.

If was in the late evening that Joey got his greatest use, however.
Sometimes he'd be spread-eagled in the frame where he was first whipped. That was the most common use of him. The blows took their toll on his skin, and he was starting to show some scars from the cuts that the whips often produced. But his owner was making a lot of money off him, and it really wasn't Joey's decision whether he would be preserved as a beautiful twink or slowly used up as scars and bruises appeared as a result of the beatings.

Some of the guys wanted Joey to fuck them with his huge dick. So Joey got lots of orgasms. This too made money for his master.

It had now been exactly a year since Joey had wandered into the bar. The gang leader told Joey he had something special planned for a celebration, but Joey knew better than to ask what it was.

When the evening started, Joey could see that the bar was even more packed than usual. He also could see something he hadn't seen ever before. There was another white guy in the bar. This was a truly good looking young male, even better looking than Joey had been before all the beatings and whipping. Joey guessed the guy was about Joey's age - twenty - and there was no question about the guy's beauty. The white novelty was stark naked, and everyone was looking at the new kid, not at Joey. Joey was a little put off, but as always he recognized that he was simply an object owned by the gang leader. His opinions or needs were irrelevant.

The gang leader called for attention, and everyone stopped to listen.

"Welcome. I am glad to see everyone was able to join me. We're going to have a lot of fun.

"As you all know, this is the one year anniversary of me getting a new piece of furniture for the bar." He pointed at Joey, who blushed. Everyone else laughed.

"He's been a lot of fun, and frankly pretty profitable, but now he's clearly wearing out. As you can see, he's got a bunch of scars and bruises. I guess we've all had a little too much fun whipping him and beating him. But that's
OK - it's all about us having fun and he doesn't matter at all.

“I've also noticed that his asshole isn't as tight as it used to be. Maybe that's because of the baseball bat we stick up him from time to time, or maybe the fisting. Personally, I think it's from taking my dick every night."

The audience laughed and cheered. Most of them had also taken the leader's dick in their ass at times, so they also knew there was a little truth in what he was saying.

Joey, meanwhile, found himself getting turned on. He was being described like a piece of meat, and that fit with his self esteem. He listened with attention, not sure what was going to happen.

"So, I have become concerned if we are getting a high enough quality of service. Frankly, I think it's time we replaced our little piece of white meat with something fresh. So tonight we'll introduce our new toy. I've trained him personally, and he understands his purpose. If anything, he's more masochistic than the old animal we're replacing, and as you can see he's much better looking. That probably won't be true in a year, of course, but we'll deal with that then.

"That leaves us with a decision. What should we do with our old animal? I've given that a lot of thought. On the one hand it might be fun to have two of them, but the old one is pretty used up. Given all the blows to the nuts, I suspect he'll even start to have problems keeping that wonderful cock he's borrowed fully erect. So I've made some decisions.

"Tonight is Joey's last night. I thought about selling him, but I don't need the money. And it will be more fun to dispose of him right here in the bar. Tonight. We'll start with a major gang bang of both our slaves, but I want everyone, including them, to know how the evening will progress after our initial fun.

"Here's the plan. After our initial gang bang, we'll remove the cocks from each of our little toys. I'll do that as slowly as possible. Then we'll fuck them all over again.

"Next, we'll attach the nice big black cock of our gang founder to the new slave. He'll still be available for fucking and drinking piss, and in due course he'll be able to use his new tool.

"That leaves us with two white cocks - since I saved the one I cut off our used meat toy last year. I think we should auction those off as souvenirs. They're not very big, but they are kind of unusual. Not everyone has a white-boy cock as a toy.

"After that, it will be time to dispose of Joey. I think it should be done bit by bit, so I'm going to auction him off in pieces. The cock will already be gone, but we can start with his balls. You can buy them separately or bid for both. If you buy both, I'll throw in the scrotum. Of course, buying them means you get to cut them off. I only insist that you do it very slowly so we can all enjoy it.

"I gave a lot of thought to what should be sold next. It's tempting to cut him into pieces like arms and legs, but I think it would be more fun for someone to buy his skin. So after someone cuts off his balls, he'll be skinned alive. The idea is that you can turn him into a nice slaveskin coat, and I've arranged for a leather maker to do the job for whoever wins the
bid. Again, the only requirement is that you slice off the skin very slowly and carefully. We want him to still be very much alive once he's reduced to a big slab of meat.

"I will sell the meat piece by piece. You can buy breast meat, rump roast, thigh, or liver - whatever you want. It'll be hard to keep him alive as we slice off the choice cuts, but we'll do our best. The cook will prepare him to your order. I think he'll be pretty tasty, personally. I’ve kept him pretty fit and lean, with very little fat. So think of this as a health food purchase.

"I will keep the head, which I'll remove. I think we can keep him alive so that this is the event that kills him, but either way I want to have it preserved as a token and displayed here in the bar. Over the years, I hope we can get quite a collection.

"What's left we'll turn into hamburger (be sure to join us for high quality lunches over the next week or so) and maybe some bone meal for a garden. I don't plan to waste anything."

The comment about a collection of heads wasn't lost on the new slave. But he had indeed been properly trained, and it didn't affect him. He would do his best for his last year of life.

Joey was stunned at first. But as his owner described the process, he realized that it was a very appropriate use of a slave that was now all used up and of limited value. He would do his best to stay alive as long as possible, so his master would get the most enjoyment possible from the festivities.

One of the gang members looked at Joey, and taunted him:

"So, whitey, what do you think of all this? Are you going to be very filling if I buy some of you for my meat course tonight?"

Joey responded appropriately. "I belong to the owner of the bar, and I'm his to do with as he wants. I do appreciate the chance to serve everyone, and I hope this evening is a lot of fun for you. I'll do my best to stay alive as long as I can, and I hope you'll enjoy both cutting me up and eating me."

Joey did survive until the master removed his head, and he was indeed a wonderful meal. His head was preserved at the bar, in part as a reminder that his replacement had a high standard to live up to.

Very nice!

Back