likas79

Forum Regular
Private Mitchell laid an ambush three germans when a grenade exploded near him. Fragments chewed his flesh and he was left lying on the ground covered in his own blood and little moan.
"Awww! Hrrrrr! Awww!""he was lying in a pool of blood when the foot of the German unceremoniously turned him over on his back.
"The american dog,you will receive its up to the end!"-that is to say, the germans put the muzzle, between the legs Mitchell.
"No..no! Don't do..."-she managed to croak paratrooper when the German pulled the trigger. The bullet smashed dick fighter,his scrotum,a torn bladder and having smashed up the bones of the pelvis and his ass went in the ground.
"Aaaaaaa!""yelled poor Mitchell dying in agony. But his murderer, too, was shot in the face and one fell down in a dead marine.

Ed and Mons sitting in ambush when directly to them came the germans. Melee ensued. Ed managed to put fritz with a knife in the chest when the German bayonet-knife pierced his left kidney!
"Uuuh! Damn! Bitch!!!"-he cried from the pain and turning managed to slash across the throat of a German who had hurt him. He grunted and fell to the ground. Ed rushed to help Монсу,but it was too late for paratrooper ! He was lying on his back,and a German soldier in a frenzy chopped his body rifle with a bayonet. Ed picked up the gun and the one queue cut the bitch murdered his friend. The German tumbled to the ground,and the gun was still stuck in the body of the unfortunate Mons. Ed ran to his friend and pulled her out. In the chest and stomach fighter was five stab wounds,all the camouflage was covered in blood. Mons often panting and moaning with pain.
"Boy,boy, do you hear me? Hold on friend!"-Ed tried to squeeze the wound fighter. Blood seeped through his fingers.
" I... I..dying Ed! All body pierced fuck bayonet! Blood, even in my ass! Oooh,damn it hurts!""moaned paratrooper.
"You will not die,hold on! Remember the girl that we fucked in Les-Dou? Hold on boy! We'll come back and fuck the glory! Hold On,Mons! Do not leave!"
"Ed,I...I didn't fuck! I myself...Ooooh! Himself gets fucked fucking with a bayonet!"-the wounded coughed and blood bubbled from his lips.
"Damn! My friend,I'm sorry!"
"Cold,Ed! I seem to have given to the ends!"-with these words Mons jerked in the last convulsions and died on his blood-drenched grass.
In this moment from the forest seemed to the germans. Ed began to shoot,but he didn't have a chance! The first bullet hit him in the arm,and the second turn of the shmaiser opened his muscular stomach! Five German bullets struck his guts turning them into a bloody mess . He dropped his gun on the ground and tried to squeeze the wound in his hands. His hot blood flowed in streams directly from his fucking stomach.
"Ooooh Bitches! Ooooh fuck!"-the Ed dropping to his knees in pain. The second is the turn sent it to the light. The bullet struck his chest,in his eyes darkened, and still holding his bleeding stomach he fell near the Mons,jerked a couple of times, and died.

WHEW, read all three parts, Moscow Likas.

LOVE the vivid, earthy and horny man-to-man action. Brilliant, visual descriptions
of the mankilling encounters these slain staring sexy Marines had, very arousing and most stimulating.

VERY HOT, man, real hard HERE and now going to PUMP. :stroke::bow:

Thanks for sharing.
Are they Soviet or American Marines? Are the Germans trying to insult Soviet troops by calling them "Yankee"?

The story about the american marines. The action takes place in the summer of 1944, after the Normandy landings. In the american historical science this is"the day D",and in the russian history of the Second world war, this is called "the Opening of the second front". I have a story on the theme of the Red army during the Second world war . If interested,I will try to translate and put it here, too.

WHEW, read all three parts, Moscow Likas.

LOVE the vivid, earthy and horny man-to-man action. Brilliant, visual descriptions
of the mankilling encounters these slain staring sexy Marines had, very arousing and most stimulating.

VERY HOT, man, real hard HERE and now going to PUMP. :stroke::bow:

Thank you for such an assessment of my story,ArrowMan! There are four parts to this story. In the near future I will try to translate from Russian and put on the site!

The story about the american marines. The action takes place in the summer of 1944, after the Normandy landings. In the american historical science this is"the day D",and in the russian history of the Second world war, this is called "the Opening of the second front". I have a story on the theme of the Red army during the Second world war . If interested,I will try to translate and put it here, too.

Yes, I think that a lot of us are really interested, but not everybody takes time to answer. Great stories, more please.

Back