likas79

Forum Regular
Private Queens, nicknamed the Bull put all of their thompson in one of the two attackers of the germans,who had fled to him,when his submachine gun jammed! He pulled out his commando knife and lunged under the feet of the second fritz. He could shoot him,but all passed. Two of the soldiers engaged in the struggle the victory in which was their life! Queens without reason called the Bull in the division,a huge even for marine,broad-shouldered, with inflated muscles under the camouflage,he was the strongest in the unit. Knocking the German into the land he became closer to the blade of the knife to his chest soldier while pressing the other hand, fritz,that he did not took out his knife. He resisted,but недолго.Бык leaned on him and the tip of the blade rested on his chest German cutting the gray form.
" Nein! Die Scheiße! Nein!”-yelled the German when the blade entered his chest. Bull pushed with all the strength and the knife sank to the hilt in the body of the fritz.
" Ааррр!""croaked the German by his blood,his fingers rang rhythms on the back of a murdered him,he shuddered and froze. Bull stood up,pulled out a knife from the body of the German and walked over to the first fritz which he shot up to this. He was dying. The bullets from thompson paratroopers entered his chest and struck his throat. The germans clung to him trying to stop the flow of his blood,but it was clear that it was ready! Bull took the hand of a dying from the throat and the blood flowed from the wound. The germans tried to say something,but could not. Then he slashed at the throat with a knife after his suffering. The soldier grunted,his eyes rolled up,his hands clenched on the ground, and he died.
The bull turned the knife held in her hands and saw the germans coming out of the bushes with shmaiser in hands .German also just noticed it, and gave all from the hip. Bull without thinking threw a knife into him and tried to dodge bullets. Almost all of them were passed,but one still swept through his side just above the left thigh. The camouflage of neat holes blood flowed. The German same clutching a knife in the chest with both hands fell upon his face to the ground.
" Oh shit! I was hooked! Whore!""moaned the Bull by the wound in his side. The blood of warm stream flowed between his fingers,and the camouflage dark stain spreading. He limped over close quarters intending to disguise himself in them making a new ambush.
" Nothing,I even put a couple-three, before they got the Bull Queens!""he said lying down in the bushes and trying to ignore the pain in his side.
The germans came to the clearing were doomed. Bull put them all! Fritz fell from his bullets as prostrate. Their bodies twitching from his bullets,and the Bull continued to pour their lead from the captured shmaiser.
"Get the bastards,get it! It's you for all of our creation!"'he snarled press the trigger of the gun. Unfortunately German detachment was great and one of the soldiers was bazookas. Kneeling, he issued a charge through the bushes where were fired. Bааам! The Explosion of a Bull raised up in the air and he collapsed to the ground in 3 meters away from the place of his ambush. His powerful body was all crushed! The left leg was torn off,and the place of the abdomen was a big hole from which spilled steaming intestines! All face flooded with blood,ribs turned into fragments and pierced the lungs making of them a sieve!
" Aaaaah! Bitches! Aaaaah! Damn!!"-howling Bull from the pain squeezing his bowels in the hands and reflexively trying to get them back into the stomach. Blood oozed from his mouth and onto the burned camouflage on the chest.
The German came to the dying and bent over him with a grin.
"It looks like you all a gutted,the yankees! As you feel your guts in their hands?Let me help you!"-with these words he put a knife right in the open guts of a Bull and began to twist having fun.
"Ahhh! Оооооuy! No! Damn,hurt,whore!""yelled a paratrooper in agony.
"Perhaps you've done enough yankees!"-laughed the German and stabbed me with a knife in the gut to the hilt.
"Ooooh! I am dying,hell,dying! Don't torture me more! Damn,what a pain!!"-shouting Bull in his agony Blood stepped up to his throat, and he could not even scream,but only twitched in mortal convulsions.
"Get it up,get the German steel,feel it good!"-laughed the German stabbing colon marine. Bull finally arrived. His huge chest rose the last time and fell ,his eyes glazed over,and hands clung to the ground. Blood gushed even from his nose,he propped himself up on his elbows and fell back on his back. With him it was over!

Back