likas79

Forum Regular
Hi all! This is my first story here and I apologize in advance for my English! I unfortunately not fluent in English to translate the text literally. I live in Moscow and the story as you see written in Russian. But all the same, please do not judge strictly and appreciate it.

Death squad.

Detachment of soldiers was planted in the forest. In fact,they were suicide bombers, and they knew it. Chance to return to the base they have almost was not. But all of them were volunteers, and knew what they volunteered. All hardened fighters,the past is not a single operation,they are by right considered themselves the elite! Gathering parachutes and hiding them they stood near the chief of the wizard. Tall and muscular,45-year-old sergeant Brooks racked the slide his rifle and looked at his gang.
"I'm proud of you guys! You all these marines and hard men! Let us do our work and take as many germans with him in hell, as we can! For me it was an honor to serve with you!"
“For us too, it was an honour to have such a commander of the",as you,master chief!"-shouted the paratroopers not saying a word.
"Well, now,go to their positions! Good luck to all of you guys!"the sergeant watched how his people had run away,to take their places. He knew that soon almost all these strong body encased in camouflage will die from the German bullets, and many of them death will be uncharitable! But such is the fate of the soldier in the war,he should give up his life,that was the order!
Sniper Terry only took his stand on a tree,when he saw the first of the German. Their team detected in the air when they land,and how it was calculated. Terry put the German one shot to the head.
"Get this,pig!""whispered sniper and then he saw another one German running from behind a tree. He was shot in the heart,he fell like a tree! Unfortunately,the third German soldiers spotted his position and sent his turn right into it!
Four hot German slug hit the target breaking powerful chest sniper!
"Haarrgh! Haarrgh! "-coughing Terry. Blood stepped up to his throat,but he found the strength to raise his rifle and shoot at the German killed him. The German was shot in the chest and fell, and
Terry leaned back against the tree trunk and put his rifle on his knees.
"More... it... I...don't...need!"- сroaked sniper and died jerked his whole body.

YES, more.

Back