Tecpatl

Forum Resident
(fireball asked somebody to write a story and kill him and his ex. I was happy to oblige.)

Brady wanted to go away for a camping weekend, but this wasn't exactly the kind of place I had in mind. He was breaking open the chain on the gate of a place that looked like an abandoned summer camp. The worn sign above the gate looked like it said "Camp Crystal Lake."

"We'll have the whole place to ourselves. This place hasn't been used in a few years. Just you and me."

"But why? How did you find this place?"

"I used to come to camp here when I was a kid. It was the first place I ever realized I wanted to fuck a guy. One of the counselors named Josh. He was 17. Never did a thing but jerked off in my cabin. But now I have you. And I want to take you to that cabin and make love all night." He slipped his hand behind my neck and pulled me close and kissed me. I'd do anything for that kiss.

We got the gate open and drove down a rutted dirt road to a circle of cabins. Brady built a fire in the fire pit to make dinner and I opened a bottle of wine. The sun got low through the trees.

It stirred in the muck at the bottom of the lake. It felt something in the part of itself that had once been it's crotch. Warmth. Young ones were nearby. They were on fire for each other. The warmth grew. If it had been human enough it would have moaned in lust. And in anger. But it was no longer human. It dint moan. It just began to move.

We sat on logs as we ate. The darkness gathered around us and the warmth of the fire and the wine felt good. The warmth of Brady's body felt better. He sat pressed against me. When the food was finished we sat with arms around each other, sipping the wine.

I decided to play a game. I got up and ran, leaving Brady by the fire. "So which one was yours, this one?" The door of the nearest cabin banged shut behind me and I stood panting in the darkness. Brady came in slowly behind me and slipped his arms around me. He hugged me hard, grinding my body against his like he wanted to pull me inside himself. It was a long kiss.

"No, he said. Not this one."

I broke away and ran to another. "This one?" I called out. The embrace and the kiss lasted longer. We could tell both of us were hard. Harder than we had ever been. Brady took my hand. Our eyes were locked on each other in the darkness. Brady led me to the car where we lit a lantern and got our sleeping bags. He led me to a cabin in the back, away from the fire pit. We never spoke a word more.

It came up from the water slowly. A hulking figure as dark as the darkness itself. It heard the scurrying and the laughter through the woods. But it didn't need them to find it's way. The fire in it's belly drew it to the fire in the two young ones. It lusted for them. To make their warmth cold and dark. It took its time, stopping by the tool shed to get what it needed. A rusted spear. A thick heavy chain. It knew its way, where things were. It had been human here. So long ago.

Brady hung the lantern on a nail on one of the wooden rafters in the small cabin. There were four wooden beds, no mattresses, little else. Brady looked around at the place where he had been young and discovered who he was. Then his gaze settled on me and he smiled. He slowly undressed me. We spread our sleeping bags on the hard bed.

Our hands were all over each other, our tongues all over each other. Our lovemaking had never been this hot. I kissed and licked every part of his hard muscled body. He took my cock deep in his throat. I wanted to slow down, but there was time. We'd do this again and again. I threw him on his belly and licked his firm butt, getting his hole ready. Then I was inside him, pumping my cock deeper and deeper. We switched, and I lay on my back as he sat on my cock. Moving up and down on my shaft. The light played on his body, his head thrown back in pleasure. He had never looked so beautiful. His hand was pumping his own cock faster. He was about to cum.

tom-faulk_model.jpg

I was bucking my hips. So close to cumming myself. So I didn't see when darkness entered the cabin. Not until it passed in front of the lantern and stood behind Brady. I saw the glint of sharp metal. For a moment I wondered if there was a caretaker or security. Then Brady grunted and his cum spattered all over my belly and chest. There was a hand on his shoulder and his chest was arched out. I could see his skin stretched over his ribs and muscles. There was a surprised look on his face. The figure behind him shoved again, and Brady grunted, looking down in time to see a bloody point shove through his ribs, just below his right nipple. Blood trickled out of his mouth. Another shove pushed the spear until a couple of feet of it stuck out of Brady's chest. His body was spasming. The spasms gripped my cock still inside him and I shot my load into Brady's dying body, just as the hulking darkness pushed Brady's body down on top of me. As I felt Brady's chest against mine, I felt the sharp icy fire of the spear tear through between my ribs and grate against my spine. The pleasure of my still pumping cock mixed with the tearing pain. I couldn't breathe. I put my hands around Brady's head hand looked into his eyes. They were wild, unseeing. I kissed him deep as the light went out of them. I lay feeling our blood mingling between us and oozing from between our bodies. As the darkness closed in I regretted that I would never make love to Brady again. I wrapped my arms around him. But I could hold him forever. Then the cold gripped me.

It stood. Trembling with pleasure as the fire went out in the two young ones. The cold began to spread through it once again. It wound the heavy chain around the two still bodies as they began to cool, binding them as one thing. It drug them through the woods, stones and branches tearing at what had once been strong and beautiful. It drug them down the marshy shore and into the chill waters of the lake. The chain held them to the bottom as it drug them into the muck. There were things there that would eat the bodies. Little cold things. Until they were a part of the mud and the sludge and the lake.*

It lay back down. Still and cold once again. Content.

Last edited:
Hot!

Back