exhibsm

victim search executioner
DID IT BEFORE, want more. Want man/men tu use my body after I passed out (cloro, ...) ...

DSC00709.jpgDSC_0008 (2).jpg2011-08-20 09-47-33.860.jpgDSC00273.jpg010.jpg

The nude photo is so hot, wish I could help out but too many miles away, would love to have you in a hot ko scene

The nude photo is so hot, wish I could help out but too many miles away, would love to have you in a hot ko scene

If you travel, would be your's.

What was the method of ko? Can you describe the experience of being ko'd?

Had to drink a full bottle of wodka, then let my door opend, the guy entered, tied me, and gave me more and put his hands around my neck, could'nt longer breathe, passed out because of too much alcool and lake of oxygen, then he used me, during 2 hours and 17 minuts (saw on the timer of the cam, everything was filmed). Was great before, did not know the guy, did not know what he was in, exciting, ... great when I heard him stepping in, but did not really have time to enjoy, passed out quiet fast, and had a great time watching the film, It took one month to recover, some burns where really bad.

the scene sounds amazing. Are you willing to post a video clip or two? I guessing form this thread that it would be pretty popular.

the scene sounds amazing. Are you willing to post a video clip or two? I guessing form this thread that it would be pretty popular.

Yes, will do, have to work on the film, too long to post.

Last edited:
Back