limone

Forum Regular
It is 5.50 in the morning. I had a sleepless night. All lights are turned on now. I can hear steps approaching to my cell. The bars are unlocked and a tall man dressed in a black uniform enters with two other guards. They are armed, masked and wear leather gloves and combat shoes. I am ordered to strip off my comfy T-shirt and pyjama pants and given tight, thin sheer black boxer briefs to put on my buttocks. I am petrified but obey and follow the orders. The shape of my balls and penis are well visible, my hands are taken back, wrists and elbows tightly tied with a plastic cord. Ouuuch! It hurts!!! They lock shackles on my bare ankles. Now I realize I will never touch my face nor any other body part with my hands. I will never run or walk fast. Even I will not be able to urinate without an assistance. My skin is sweating, heart pounding, I want to escape. It's useless. Though I am muscular, tall and strong guy, I stand barefoot and almost naked among brutal guards. They have no mercy, I am not a human for them any more, just a job to do. One of them turns my wrists painfully and drags me out of the cell. I trip on something and fall on the floor. They stand me up and push onwards. There is neither talk nor voice orders, they just work efficiently. We march slowly out of the cell block and head to the grey door. I don't resist in any way and just keep walking in small steps. We enter a dim room with concrete walls. In the centre I notice a brightly lid area with a blue nylon rope dangling from the ceiling. The free end goes through a brass eyelet and is bound with black leather. The rope goes through two pulleys and is winded on a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank. This is a simple but effective windlass device. On a given signal the hangman will just start to turn the crank. He is standing in the shadow, hooded, dressed in snug fitting black pants and tightly form-fitting tank top. His hands are gloved, arms and forearms extremely hairy, what makes contrast with my smooth skin. There is no trap, only painted feet on the floor with a body stretcher not far from it. There is a small audience, the warden, few officials, TV camera and my... divorced wife. We parted a couple of years ago, but were permitted several conjugal visits during my imprisonment. She was wildly excited to make sex with a guy scheduled for execution. I knew her asphyx fetish, thus I'm not gonna disappoint her. She is standing just behind the line, maybe three meters away, dressed in a black strapless mini bustier dress matched with black ultra sheer stockings and knee-high black leather boots. There is growing satisfaction in her eyes. Being so scared I realize I've to behave like a man. Stand straight, my eyes are wide open, mouth dry, feel growing erection in my briefs. Thing go quickly now. Two guards position me on painted feet area and hold my arms.
The warden is approaching and asks for my name and date of birth. My voice is trembling but I confirm my identity. He is reading the death warrant but I can't hear anything staring on my former wife's sexy long legs. Yesterday I was told she claimed my body. I consented eagerly. “You will be hanged by neck until your death” - it is pronounced loudly - “The sentence will be carried out immediately!” The executioner comes and puts a huge, thick rope around my neck. It bits savagely into my skin as he tightens it and pulls me up straight. I stand on my tip-toes being extremely tensed and aroused. I feel growing erection, heart pounding and sweat flowing down from my underarms and crotch. Then it starts. The hangman turns the crank and I am in the air, few centimetres off the ground. I feel sudden sharp pain in my neck and chest. My legs are swinging desperately seeking for a support. I am totally helpless, my fate is sealed. Wave of pain and pleasure shakes my body, I cum the last time. I can see still but not sharp, my vision blurs, narrows, turns grey and is finally lost. I am still in pain, but light-headed, can see only twinkling and streaks. There is no pain anymore...

Graet, really very nice.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... beautiful images... erection... orgasm! cumming... cumming... cummmmmmmming in your sheer black boxers... mouth open, gasping for air you can not have... bare feet twitch, then relax and dangle dead... your corpse, penis still hard and huge, slowly sways... Beautiful death!

Nice story

Limone, I gave you a rep star for this. Your story is as I like it. There are the revealing underwear, the crank as opposed to drop, and other details that you have provided make me hard. Would love to be the guy but one thing I would not want is my ex-wife to be there. LOL.

Back