ivanhowe

Forum Regular
I don't mean women, but rather male POW. or battlefield KIA. A history teacher of mine referred to the Italian army in Abyssinia /Ethiopia WW1 who were sent back with something very mean done to them. He wouldn't say what-...Even more strange, can you imagine your handsome corpse displaying your best part in full staff attracting a love-starved girl? There would be hardly an objection from you. But, my main question is-Has a handsome soldier(sometimes, not so handsome) ever been the "spoils" of a "victor"-dead or alive?
To those of you who love soldiers, I'm not asking you if you would want to. Please be historical in answer.are-soldiers-ever-raped.jpg

look at this young laddie buck- the face of an innocent. Where is he now? in a ditch or a peaceful grave. he certainly is well equiped to serve his country in love and war.But , if he were captured in a far off land, where the men are no so fair, would he not become the plaything of another longing for something different? he hangs beside my bed to remind me of the time when I was viril and vibrant. his inspiration neve fails me.laddie buck.jpg

Aye good pic of a Scottish or Canadian soldier, certainly dead by now either gloriously in battle and buried in a ditch or military cemetery or of old age back home rejoining his comrades after a full life, and yes prime for being exposed, fucked used before burial if killed in action, by enemies or comrades grieving him. Pity he isn't kilted, see you added shiny brogues / boots.

LadiesfromHell1a.jpg
slain Scottish Highland soldiers, exposed and ready for friend or foe to be used or honoured before burial

Glad you enjoyed Hope the Highlander's dead arse got some use before his corpse was tossed in a field grave - I see his boots are gone If he is pulled back a little his hard dead dick could be shoved in his comrades mouth lying below him

Back