I think it is a fact of war that opposing sides do what they want with their captives. Prisoners are play toys.

They seem to have hyped the idea that everyone in the military today are WARRIORS.

Warriors go to battle to die with their boots on.

Last edited:
I think it is a fact of war that opposing sides do what they want with their captives. Prisoners are play toys.

They seem to have hyped the idea that everyone in the military today are WARRIORS.

Yes,

right, perfect.

How right you are about the boots part.

Prisoners are there to be interrogated, used then executed if not needed A warrior prefers death to a prolonged imprisonment. Aye warriors go to battle to fight and die with their boots on and for us Scots with our kilts on.

here there is more real pict

Attachments

• torture-vi.jpg
    torture-vi.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 97
  • real prisoners.jpeg
    real prisoners.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 113
  • iraqsealfridge.jpg
    iraqsealfridge.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 66
  • hostel2.jpg
    hostel2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 65
  • real priss.jpg
    real priss.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 75
Prisoners are there to be interrogated, used then executed if not needed A warrior prefers death to a prolonged imprisonment. Aye warriors go to battle to fight and die with their boots on and for us Scots with our kilts on.

of course if the enemies of the captured soldier would get more pleasure out of keeping him alive longer, particularly if it degrades him. then they get what they want from him.

Back