Habnged or garotted, pissing, shitting and tenting your perfwectly-fitting briefs before you have your final orgasm in them, then someone pulls your briefs down to expose you naked, soiled, and erect.

The shooting (SW pauses to see himself in pic #1, bullets blowing his chest open) would be great ... gutting is OK, but I'd rather it be in combat.

ten leg (15).jpgten leg (14).jpgten a (38).jpgten a (28).jpgten a (20).jpg

Just want some sadistic guys play with my corpse, undress me, fist my ass, and make me die by violent rape

nice post oristano, more, would like to be on one of your manip. Would like to see what you would do with me.

best way to execute a condemned prisoner, make him watch every method of execution used while watching his response to see what he fears the most, then execute him using the most terrifying method for him. for myself, would prefer a quick death.

Take the hood off #1. I note there are no pictures of hanging (the strangling picture is not a true hanging) or garroting, both of which ought to be here. What about gas or electricity? My own preference would be to be hanged (short drop) or firing squad without a hood in either case. During the first world war a number of the soldiers chose not to take a blindfold or hood when they were being executed by firing squad and I admire them.

Back