Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
5301006-0.jpg

My father plays games on his cell phone while in the loo. My mother caught him. He is 56.

I just heard, "OMG, this can't be happening".

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked.

She said, "Sorry, you can't know everything".

"Is dad playing games on his phone in the loo?"

:hahahahha:

I laughed hard and then my dad opened the door and said "And what are you doing all night on that fucking computer. eh?"

:aha:

Image01.jpg

I never wanted to live with my parents, I moved out as soon as I was 18 but things got badly fucked up so we are all together now, even my grandmother had to move back in when grandpa croaked.

Just wondering. What you described is such a hilarious situation I just pictured your grandma watching everything with her head around the door of her room, and then I thought it must be a difference for your father whether it's his own mother or his mother-in-law who's living in.
I wouldn't be happy at all living with my parents again either (grandparents are all dead now).

I am sorry, I should have made it clear in the first place, my gandmother lives on a different floor although we are in the same house.

We have another house that has three floors but no one wants to live there because it's in a rural area, the view though is magnificent.

I am sorry that you have no grandparents left, where do you parents live? When did you leave home?

The one where you pile up boxes or they can crush your head.

Thanks for the post. As you can imagine, everybody will find the second gyu as the perfect, and indead, he is perfect, in everything.

Back