Guttom

Forum Regular
So I was just looking through YouTube today, and I found this video of an escapologists named Andrew Basso.

In this stunt he gets tied into a wooden box with only 75 seconds to get out before the lovely little explosive goes BOOM!!!

As I was watching this video, I had the thought that it would be a great idea to have a victim delivered to you, or you to be delivered in the same manner, obviously this would be minus the explosive charge, I quite like my house the way it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJJZU7AatU

Your idea of having the victim delivered in a box locked into cuffs etc. is a great one. How would you dispose of him then - I would seal the holes so suffocation takes place. Mind you he would have to be delivered nakkid.

BTW, Andrew is a really good-looking dude.

I think I would want to find some interesting way to do him in. Perhaps one could force ping pong balls through a hole in the box until they dissipate all of the air inside. Flooding the box with liquid nitrogen could be interesting. What if the box was slowly filled with sand like a trap in an Egyptian tomb? So many fun things, so little time.

I would have him delivered alive but weak, so he is at my mercy and I'm the last one he sees.

In terms of disposing of the body, I have no idea what I would do, I like the idea of preserving the body forever

I think filling the box with ping pong balls would take far too long, flooding the box with liquid nitrogen would lead to some intreresing results but I am guessing that it would be quite expensive to fill a box that size. obivoulsly the sand is the most practical of your three suggestions Snerdguy, most diy stores sell it, and there is a ton of it on the coast lines.

p.s sorry for replying late, my internet has been in the doghouse.

Back