headsman

Let me finish you off
“Camera live on Ryan in five, four, three, two, one!”

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to a very special New Year’s celebration. I'm Ryan C’krest, and I'm here at New York's famous Times Square with the thousands of dedicated and enthusiastic partygoers who have come here to greet the New Year!

The atmosphere here is festive and electric. Everyone has a strong sense of the historical importance of this moment. No one knows for sure what the New Year will bring--but we're all eager to find out! After the break!!!

"And we are back in Times Square with thousands of hardy folks who are here to see in the New Year in style. There's one person here, however, who won't stick around to see what the New Year has in store.

“Brad Pitt--the sexy young actor best known for his roles in film—will be guillotined at the stroke of midnight. Brad will be the first reality TV celebrity snuff puppet of the new millennium. In exchange for the broadcast rights to this event, the networks will donate millions of dollars to Brad’s favorite charities. We have a team of surgeons here ready to harvest his organs. It's a bold public and powerful symbolic example of the control of money and mortality, and Brad hopes that lots of hunky guys here in Times Square will want to follow his heroic example this very night.

"As you all know, the arrival of the New Year at Times Square is always indicated by the descent of the famous giant illuminated ball. Well, for tonight that ball was made into a giant death machine.

To make this event extra-special for our worldwide audience, the Times Square ball has been transformed into a guillotine. As you can see, a razor-sharp stainless steel blade has been welded to the bottom of the ball. Superstar Brad has been chained to the ball's support tower since six o'clock this evening, enjoying his last living hours.

Remember, folks, he's doing this entirely of him own free will, to make a statement about mortality and the essential goal of maintaining a youthful image in American culture. I see that it's now thirty minutes to midnight... Brad has only a half-hour of life left to go! Let's go have a word with him, before his voice is silenced forever...after the break!!!.

"Welcome back to Times Square As you can see, Brad is bent over on his knees in the traditional guillotine position. This is also, of course, a very vulnerable position, and his ex wife Jen and separated spouse Angolina have certainly been making the most of his last hours on earth.

They issued a standing invitation for any hot jock guy with a huge cock here to make use of her ex husband, and they've been lined up for hours to do so. Brad has been taking it from each end for hours on national TV. In fact, I see that one lucky stud is riding Brad hard even as we speak...Brad, can we have a quick word with you if I may interrupt...?"

"Mmm! No, it's OK, Ryan...I guess you will be my last TV interview...Yeah, harder cowboy! Fuck yeah, that’s good! Harder! Yeah!!!"

"Yes, indeed Brad. You really don't have much time left. Brad, do you know how many guys have fucked you tonight?"

"Yes, I do, Ryan...actually, I've been, aghhhh, counting, just for fun...this cowboy behind me is lucky number seventy. Fuck! My ass is a little sore and dripping cum, but it is all good. I must have sucked at least twice as many dicks. I am kind of glad the ball is going to drop soon. My belly is ready to explode with all the cum I swallowed."

"There you have it folks! Seventy is the magic number for actor Brad. Tell me, Brad, how does it feel to have that much cock inside you in a single evening?"

"Well, the ex wives insisted I do it as payback for cheating on them. Angie caught me one night with one of her bridesmaids. She literally had me by the balls and came damn close to cutting my cock and balls off!

It took some quick talking on my part, but I never liked the thought of losing my balls. I convinced her that it would hurt me a lot more to do this to me, you know, a public humiliation, being executed naked, with the whole world watching. She seemed pretty excited about that.

“What I never suspected was this never ending gang rape that she organized with Jen, getting fucked my one guy after another. I thought I would pose naked for the cameras, get under the blade and it would be over quick. I never realized that she had reset my watch! I came out here blind folded hours before midnight and then realized that she had set up a nationally televised pay per view snuff the celebrity reality show!”

“Wow! That sounds intense Brad. What was it like to go through all this?”

“Getting fucked hurt as first. I never had a guy fuck me before so it felt so fucking sore. Owwww! It hurt bad with the first few guys, the big ones, but once they filled me with their cum lube it felt good, real good. Then I got into it.

“I am completely vulnerable tied up like this...fuck!...as you can see, I'm naked;...it's nearly freezing here, but I'm not cold at all. The guillotine block under me is heated so that I will stay warm and bleed more when the time comes. There are more heaters for the hot jocks who they pick to fuck me.

I already came a few times for the fag guys who sucked me. That really pissed the wives off when she saw me hard and leaking precum for those pretty jocks! They were so into feeling my body up and sucking me off! It made me really horny too! Tonight is all about giving.

“The fans here donated their life savings to my favorite charity to be here. They seem to really enjoy the free Brokeback Mountain sex show, but mostly this crowd wants to see me snuffed. This sex show is a surprise bonus for everyone, especially me! I have loved getting fucked for this crowd! Oh wow! This guy in me now is about to blow his load Ryan! Fuck me cowboy!!!...Cream my jock ass! Fuck your cock is so fantastic...oh! Oh! Oh, fuck me! Yes, harder! Yes! Yes!" Brad closed his eyes as the man behind him shuddered and filled the young actor with his hefty load. He climbed off of the hunky actor’s body and gave him a playful slap on the ass.

"Well, that was hot Brad. If I were not working, I'd cut in line myself," Ryan chuckled.

"But you ARE working, Ryan. You have a SHOW to do." Brad reminded him firmly as he saw Ryan’s tiny stiffy pointing his way. "My time's about up anyway. He was the last one. Now I am Jen’s and Angelina’s to use."

The two women were waiting impatiently behind Ryan holding a stout seven foot long pointed wooden stake. Angelina parted Brad's smooth slimy cheeks, Jen gasped with disgust and rudely inserted the tip of the spike into his perfectly shaved ass hole.

“Here’s one last fuck Brd! I hope you like this too!” she said triumphantly.

Brad’s eyes grew wide as he felt the stake begin to fill his rectum. He started to squirm and wiggle when the first foot was inside.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped. “I expected this! It's bigger than I thought it would be. I was hoping the gangbang would stretch me out a little better...but I guess when it goes that deep its going to hurt no matter what! Oh, well Jen, at least I'm nice and wet for you, more cummy than you will ever be!”

"Can you tell our viewers what's being done to you, Brad?" Ryan asked. “And ladies, would you like to tell the world why you're doing this to Brad? After the break!"

“Ryan c’krest here with Brad and Jen. Brad, what are these lovely women doing to you?”

"Oh! Well Ryan...I'm being impaled on a sharp stake, see folks. Jennifer threatened to do this to me every time she caught me cheating. After she found out how many times I fucked Angelina behind her back she swore she would run me through, all the way from my ass to my mouth as one final hurtful payback. I never imagined she was angry enough to really go through with this or that Angelina would be helping! The network guys knew it would be the ultimate Reality TV ratings event ever! When they offered a percentage of revenue to my charity I agreed. Ohhhh, fuck that hurts! The stake is ripping through my guts!”

Ryan waved the cameraman in for a good face close up. Brad’s face was drenched with sweat and twisted with pain as his ex wife and her friends labored to shove the spike through him. The camera panned down his lean naked body as the muscles rippled with pain.

Brad struggled to remain composed as he continued to explain:

“Decapitation's a dramatic, spectacular death, but it's so quick...they really wants to hurt me deep before I die. Ohhh! Fuck!” he paused to catch his breath.

“But don't worry; the stake won't interfere with the guillotine. The blade will cut right through it...I want a really dramatic ending on camera!" he said. Martin Scorsese is in the control booth directing the camera guys.

"Mmm! It hurts!...yeah, that's it, ok, it's right against my stomach. Now push hard girls. Rip me up! Harder!!! Hurt me good bitches! Neither one of you was ever enough!”

The two actresses screamed in anger and pushed with all their might as they rammed the spear deeper into Brad’s hunky torso.

The giant television screens of Times Square filled with images of his bloody ass and his face as the pain ripped through him. They showed his hard cock standing proud and leaking precum.

“Oh! Oh, Jesus, its ripping up my guts! Oh, fuck, that hurts, keep pushing, that's it, up into my guts!!!” His face twisted with pain, then he asked, “Sorry, Ryan, what was the question?"

Ryan approached the women who labored to impale the movie icon on the spike.

"Jen and Angelina, why are you doing this to Brad? We need you to tell the world, but after the break!"

"Ryan C’Krest here. We’re back in Times Square with Brad Angelina and Jen! Jen, forgive the pun, but what is the point of all this?”

“Well, it's the New Year, Ryan. It's a rare opportunity for humanity to take stock of itself and decide where it's headed.”

Angelina added “And I want to show other women what is possible when their men cheat!” She smiled coyly.”

Brad interjected, “You see, Jennifer and Angelina taught me, and I now firmly believe, that men are just meat. We exist to do work, to be slaves! To fuck, make children, and even to be cooked and eaten. And that's not all. We live to be snuffed: hanged, shot, gutted, crucified, it doesn't matter, as long as it's lethal, and as long as it hurts. All that stuff about human rights, how we're really human beings...that's all bullshit. I am just keeping it real. The world thrives on violent death. War is a necessity for maintaining the intensity of global emotion.

“So I am here to usher in a new age, an era in which we won't be afraid to snuff each other on camera, and we won't be afraid to be snuffed. Because it's completely fulfilling, really: the sex, the dying, all of it. It is OK to die! It’s the ultimate necessity, after taxes! It’s really great! Especially like this, for a crowd, on camera!!! See the excitement and happiness I have given them so far!!!! People will relive my death a hundred years from now and enjoy watching me die every bit as much as you and Jen will tonight." There were tears in his oversized blue eyes. His sincerity was clear.

"Well, there it is, folks, straight from the actor’s mouth! Thank you, Brad. Enjoy your death, all of it! You put on an amazing show my friend."

"I will, Ryan. And I hope that all the young guys watching me will want to follow in my footsteps. Oh! God, this is fantastic. I can feel the spit; it's just missed my heart and lungs; it's ripping deep inside my chest. Keep pushing Jennifer! Hurry! It’s almost midnight. Fuck me! Harder...oh, yes, it's at the back of my throat. That’s it! Here we go! Goodbye! Argh, Grrrrrhhhh!" And these were his last words.

The camera zoomed in on his angelic lips, parted slightly, and a trickle of blood spilled over his handsome stubbled chin, and the bloody tip of the hard wooden spike emerged from between his polished even teeth.

The clock read 11:59, but it was the longest minute anyone could remember. Time seemed to be frozen. Quickly they flipped him over, face up. The cameras focused on the wild expression in his bright blue eyes as he stared alternately at the ball and at the line of horny guys watching and waiting for their turn in his place on camera under the guillotine. He wondered how many of them would get to fuck his corpse. How many would feel the rush of the falling guillotine blade? Everyone stared at Brad's tense muscular body. He was dripping sweat and was astonishingly erotic, his wrists cuffed behind his back, his large hard cock head dripped precum over a perfect smooth lean hard six-pack belly, all ready to cum. His long, gently curved blond hair framed his handsome angelic face. Tears flowed from his icy blue eyes, and his bloody wet lips seemed to be sucking his tasty juices off of the spit.

At last the moment passed. The clock struck midnight, and as it did so, a massive collective roar went up from the crowd. Brad opened his eyes wide and felt his cock spill jet after jet his final load over his rippled belly. The ball began a rapid free fall descent. Brad never felt anything so purely erotic, so intense. He felt the hot cream coat his perfect belly as the crowd roared louder and louder with appreciation, with enthusiasm for his sacrifice. This was his finest performance. The ball rapidly accelerated as it descended. The huge, razor-sharp blade glistened under the eerie spotlights, bearing his death on swift wings of time.

Brad gurgled with satisfaction as the blade cleanly divided his neck. The guillotine cut a perfect straight line through the bone, the arteries, the flesh and even the stake. The blade severed his head from his smooth muscular body in a split second. There was a momentary twitch of the torso as the head was freed.

Every billboard video display in Times Square gave the instant replay of the blade as it sliced the smooth lean neck in slow motion. His skull, still impaled on the thick wooden stake, rolled on its side. The crowd roared in awe as the headless body stood up and began to dance. It was a magnificent dance, a dance for eternity. Muscles pounding, neck stump spurting bright red blood, the lean muscular corpse twisted and gyrated. Brad's decapitated body seemed to have an astonishing lifespan. After all, it was the New Year, and anything was possible. And so his long, lean, muscular legs found their footing, and he clenched his muscular ass cheeks around the wooden spike which was still inside him, and he writhed and convulsed, turning his death into an erotic pagan dance. And when at last he did fall backward onto the cold, hard ground, there was a long amazed silence in Times Square. The people were awed at the power of what he had done. The guillotine blade was already raised and a blond AF model was quivering face up on the block as his hard cock was sucked to eternity. Brad’s head smiled as he heard the crowd roar. A long line of hot jock guys who would be chopped that New Years day was already formed naked! Gay and straight men stacked their hunky bodies close to stay warm as they bumped and grinded on each other, each awaiting their chance to feel the final release of their cocks and minds!

Back