Dead Corpse

Forum Newcomer
What`s going on with all gore sites ? They are always deleted ! uncoverreality.com, viraldeath.com, ogrish.com, lovelydisgrace.com, rusnecro.com and so on. Do we have a censorship at the internet now ?

What`s going on with all gore sites ? They are always deleted ! uncoverreality.com, viraldeath.com, ogrish.com, lovelydisgrace.com, rusnecro.com and so on. Do we have a censorship at the internet now ?

Very interesting question Dead Corpse. Just to pick up on one aspect only - Increasingly yes - I do think the interenet is censored - but so is every media especially where the truth hurts. And gore sites hurt - they show the real face of war and violence - IF they can get there hands on the material - but just see how few pictures come out of war zones - why? - because they are censored - because our civilised governements don't want people seeing just how violent and disturbing real war is.

In relation to the other aspects of the vanishing gore sites - I think other factors are at play - I will be interested to hear what our members think :yes:

Back