I think it should be amongst many things ... but what would you do first thing if that happened?

I attended some training seminars which indicated certain diseases are passed on via canabalism eg CJD type diseases (EG caused by abnormal proteins called prions) which contaminates the nervous system and which are not destroyed by cooking. Some canabalistic tribes were quoted as having NS degenerative diseases which were being passed on by eating the flesh of dead friends and relatives. It kinda puts one off!!!!

:green grin:

Don't care ...

I'm perfectly happy with a naked boy tied to my butcher's block, gazing with terror in his eyes at my big cleaver.

I'd work him up, tease and torture him, making clear that he is no more than an ordinary piece of meat, until he'd pass out.

And then let a "friend" finish him for his very own pleasures.

No passing on of diseases involved. :)

I attended some training seminars which indicated certain diseases are passed on via canabalism eg CJD type diseases (EG caused by abnormal proteins called prions) which contaminates the nervous system and which are not destroyed by cooking. Some canabalistic tribes were quoted as having NS degenerative diseases which were being passed on by eating the flesh of dead friends and relatives. It kinda puts one off!!!! :green grin:

As far as I know, those prions (causing kuru in humans and 'mad cow disease' in cattle) are limited to the central nervous system. Eating organs (esp. brain) is a bad idea in any case, but muscle flesh should be OK. About the taste (quote from http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/05/human-meat-taste-cannibal): What we need are some proper cannibals, and where better to start than one of Germany's most infamous citizens, the cannibal Armin Meiwes. Having eaten an estimated 20kg of his victim, Meiwes is something of an expert on the subject, and in an interview from his prison cell he was more than happy to explain the taste: "The flesh tastes like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger. It tastes quite good."

How about a Dutch party: everybody brings a nicely cooked own body part?

As far as I know, those prions (causing kuru in humans and 'mad cow disease' in cattle) are limited to the central nervous system. Eating organs (esp. brain) is a bad idea in any case, but muscle flesh should be OK.

How about a Dutch party: everybody brings a nicely cooked own body part?

Yes you are quite correct PiercedChest - although there was a strong indication of other routes eg blood (which kinda gets everywhere!!!)

Now the Dutch party gets around ALL that!!! GREAT IDEA!!!! :yes:

Don't care ...

I'm perfectly happy with a naked boy tied to my butcher's block, gazing with terror in his eyes at my big cleaver.

Me three!
Just never eat the brains or ogans or blood of ANYTHING. But the muscle meat will be just fine.

In the United States, we have always indirectly allowed cannibalism. Hasn't anyone noticed that fewer families for the departed are choosing expensive funerals and burials while we can still purchase "chicken" hotdogs for less than a dollar a pound? There's just no other way it would be possible. ;-)

One problem with cannibalism is that toxics build up in the higher predators. Given that humans are the top predator, they should be destroyed like the toxic waste they are, burnt to ashes and dust.

As for burning alive, that I'm in favour of.
Fireboots

No because that takes all the fun out of it. Eating a guy against his will and the rules, especially when he is still alive and knows what is happening to him, is just so fucking hot

In the United States, we have always indirectly allowed cannibalism. Hasn't anyone noticed that fewer families for the departed are choosing expensive funerals and burials while we can still purchase "chicken" hotdogs for less than a dollar a pound? There's just no other way it would be possible. ;-)

:hahahahha:

No because that takes all the fun out of it. Eating a guy against his will and the rules, especially when he is still alive and knows what is happening to him, is just so fucking hot

That's the whole point of it! *thumbs up*

Faced with global overpopulation and food shortages, cannibalism will be needed to survive.

in actuality it is amongst the "black elite" of this planet. sort of kewl, knowing there are more strange creatures than myself.

Back