What would you do?

• Total voters
Cute belt. I'd use that to tie his hand behind his back.

He so needs to be fucked as he gives up his life to the power of the noose!

long before that, every time there is a hanging of another gallows bird, take him to the gallows to watch and then have fun fucking him before, during, and after until he gets to thinking that hanging days are when he gets to be fucked. then give him a final hanging day that has him being fucked right up to the point that he is gotten into whatever gear your gonna hang him in and walked to the gallows to hang himself.

why be so fast with it, perhaps burning his cock off might make him last a bit longer for some fun. or at least use a red hot blade so that it cauterizes the wound.

why be so fast with it, perhaps burning his cock off might make him last a bit longer for some fun. or at least use a red hot blade so that it cauterizes the wound.
if he survives that then string him up as he is screaming from his lost manhood.

Hang 'till near death, revive, repeat; abuse multiple ways. Shave his boyish locks off his head. Climb on him as he hangs, his toes barely touching the ground, deep kissing, huggging, then climb up , throw my legs over his shoulders and poke my dick in his already constricted throat. Jump off before he passes out. Revive him. Bind his nuts separately 'till they appear to be waxed and polished, Flick them with forefinger at will. Tie up his penis, after incerting cath in his dick, so as to help him pee and to force up liquids into his bladder, like lighter fluid. Then, one can see a man literally cum fire.

option D but to ammend that option i would slice his 6 pack open before he comes. keep jacking him off with my left hand while with my right wrapping it around his scared pumping heart, pulling it out of his breathing chest as he starts cumming... those arms cant be getting in the way they need handcuffing behind his back

Last edited:
Back