stranglelover90

Forum Regular
What are some good role plays, or scenarios? tell me yours and how it would happen? Cuz im tired of the same old sleeping jock, and strangling rapist.

I used to play with a soft leather belt with a steel buckle. I put my neck in a noose made of the free end passing through the buckle. Then I made a thick knot in the free end. The scene was always simple. I climbed a small stool standing at the door. The knot in the free end was placed between the door wing and the upper door frame and the door was closed. In this way the belt was stabilized and it was not possible to free myself without opening the door. Additionally, I calculated the length from the noose to the stabilizing knot in a way, that if I had stepped out the stool, I would hang freely. The only rescue was the door knob close to my hand. A mirror was always placed opposite to the door, thus I could see myself standing noosed and helpless on the stool. I was always barefoot, my ankles were bound but not tightly to allow me to put one feet out of the stool. I wore pyjama trosuers or was completely naked. Before playing I put a condom on to prevent any mess. Playing on the edge was very erotic, sometimes being aware that it is enough to make one step to hang was sufficient to cum. Sometimes this play resulted in bruises around my neck I had to cover. Anyway, when I increased pressre on the neck - it hurt a lot. To prevent bruising I used a knee high sock wrapped around my neck. The noose was placed then onto this sock. Sometines I experimented with a female stocking put on may head and face. This way I could see everything, but my face looked masked and impersonal. I didn't crossdress but rather wore items consistent with prison like pyjamas, shorts or tank-tops.

how far did you go? I always touched the floor with my tiptoes, but I felt pain and my body was tensed. Coul you describe your scene?

I like to fantasize that I am getting strangled at a french brothel. While I am looking at a girl wearing panties a man is sneking up behind me, then uses the telephone cord to strangle me. I thrash my legs aginast the table and cum in my pants.

yeh its easy to copy what you have seen but harder to come up woth a new scenario.
i like to strangle till the subject is just about out, then they are semi concious but unable to stop me. when they get to awake its starts again.

another is to bind him so that the more he struggles the more he strangles himself with me watching

i like codenz's idea, I love to struggle pointlessly, and be snuffed in the end. To me i like when a guy actually thinks he is trying to kill me and even though i say please stop, he keeps squeezing my neck or keeps the bag over my face.

nice film gilaow, nice idea to die because of breathing your own intoxicated air, could be two guys using the same air too.