stiffy666

Just wanted to start a discussion on the practicalities of necro
This is for discussion only, Im not suggesting you should try any of the techniques or practises mentioned.

Firstly unless you are a soldier in a war zone or a mortuary attendant / funeral director or hospital porter, there is little or no chance of coming into contact with the dead.
A soldier would have the opportunity and the means to commit acts on a daily basis and Im pretty sure that goes on. The removal of the genitals is part of this act and is also the final act of humiliation. We have all seen a number of pictures with the genitals removed or placed in the mouths of the victim. There will also been the occasional fucking of fresh corpses again as both the final act of humiliation but also for the sexual gratification of the soldier. This would almost certainly be done when a soldier is alone or with some like minded colleague. It may also be the case that the soldier would actually whilst on patrol shoot to order if he feels the need and can successfully get away with the acts un – discovered. The fact that the soldier will work alone or with a like minded colleague, and with the huge stigma and penalties means there is little or no record of this or any video footage as proof., apart from the removal of genitals which will be seen as an act of humiliation rather than sexual.

The necro mortuary attendant is in a very frustrating position. He will handle the dead on a daily basis and in some cases get the body ready for the coroner’s autopsy. This can mean opening the body and removal of organs for inspection by the coroner. There will almost certainly be other attendance around in the mortuary so any prolonged acts of a sexual nature would be pretty impossible. Mortuaries are usually busy places with constant visits from the police, coroners, funeral directors, families of the diseased and in cases when the mortuary is in a hospital, hospital staff and porters.
Funeral directors deal mainly with post autopsy bodies. The internal organs have been remove and analysed and simply dumped back inside the body and the carcase stitched up.
We have all seen the large stitches on post autopsy bodies. The body would be drained of blood during the autopsy. If the funeral director has a fresh body and an autopsy is not required ( which is rare) This to me is the perfect profession and opportunity for any necro activity as the funeral parlour could be occupied by just one living person and is also available for some private late night returns to work. Even just a squeeze of a beautiful pair of breasts or the slip in of a finger or the fondle of a cock and balls is still necro activity but will go un-noticed and will be common activity in the profession. Think of the temptation of being alone with a beautiful naked body and with know one ever knowing…. (discuss)

The funeral director will often embalm the body which can cause erections in males as the embalming fluid is under pressure and replaces blood.

Reality and the practicalities dictate that far from the beautiful fresh CDG there will also be the old, the mutilated, the rotting, the burnt and the skeletal remains to work with as well. The fresh body will not smell at all except for the slight smell you may find in a butchers shop ( ie Blood / fresh meat, which we are all familiar with and is not unpleasant at all). The fresh mutilated body ( ie Road or work accident) will also smell this way.
In the case of a male body it is possible to force an erection artificially with a penis pump and an elastic band to maintain the erection for some minutes. This is possible because the body is fresh and the blood inside ( which is air tight in the vascular system in the complete body,) is still liquid for a day or so , therefore will move to the penis quite easily. The testicals and scrotum will act as normal and will move when fondled. The body may still be slightly warm.
The anus will remain soft as in life, but will be extra flexible because of the absence of any muscular ability. Normal sexual precautions should apply.
It is also possible at this stage to extract semen from the body. (this is often done for artificial insemination purposes should the wife or family of the dead guy require.)
Ill cover that in a separate post as it’s slightly involved and can also be done in theory to sleeping guys or even yourselves. In the case of the fresh female. The body will be as in life the breasts will move when fondled so will the vagina and insertion of inspection instruments is possible and full sexual intercourse is possible as normal. Depending on how fresh the body is the inside may still be warm. In both cases handling the cold body would be a completely different experience and will feel very strange at first. ( like handling meat from the butcher.) There can at that stage be a disconnection mentally with the body which may not be the desired effect.

Lets move on…….

The open fresh body will also have a similar smell until the organs are removed. There will be the smell of shit as the bowels are removed and the smell of rotting food as the stomach is opened. This will be accompanied by the smell of vomit and acidity from the bile which will be released. It is not possible to force and erection as the blood supply is now damaged and the blood being drained away into the tray . The penis, scrotum and testicles can be remove for examination if necessary at this stage.

The rotting body is a completely different matter and will be a strong and often unbearable experience for most people. The strong smell of death is very unpleasant and you would not have any sexual thoughts at all. (Unless that turns you on… and I would be surprised to find anyone even here!) You would simply wish to get the body back in its bag and in the fridge as soon as possible.
The smell of a rotting corpse is very difficult to describe and difficult get rid of .That’s why the mortuary will have a very good extractor system in place. Even then and with a mask, it’s the sort of smell that stays in your nose and ( with really bad cases) , you can smell on yourself for days after. It is something you never get use to but just accept) In the case of the rotting corpse there will most likely be the presents of maggots having their feast. This adds to the unpleasant experience.
The burnt corpse will smell of burnt roast pork. The corpse is difficult to handle as it will be twisted and mis- shaped from the burning of the muscles which will twist and distort the body. Cutting into the corpse is literally like carving the burnt Sunday roast, crispy on the outside. Depending on the amount of burn the bodies internal organs may also be withered and damaged beyond recognition. Smaller, softer tissue will be destroyed first.
The penis and scrotum rarely survive on a badly burnt corpse. On a badly burnt female corpse the breasts will wither and be hard like jerky, The vagina will be intact but crispy, like a well done duck.. Sex would be virtually impossible un pleasant and uncomfortable. ( the inside of the vagina would be hard) The smell is a mixture of smoke, and roasted pork ( not too un-pleasant.) Its worth mentioning that in most burn deaths, it is unusual for the whole body to be burn to a crisp. It is more normal for parts to be burned.. Death is usually through smoke inhalation in these cases. In badly burnt cases its almost impossible to diagnose the cause of death unless there are any physical signs remaining like a stab wound.

Depending on the degree of decomposition the skeletal remains are probably the easiest to handle as most bodies are light and flexible. They are not the most pleasant to look at especially if the bones contain the remains of flesh, (particularly the face). Again soft tissue will de compose first so no cock, balls, breasts or vagina would normally remain.
The smell on a fully decomposed body is minimal but un pleasant. ( it sometimes has an earthy smell, don’t know why)

I hope this has given you a practical view of any necro activity and the less than idealistic possibilities.

PM me with any private comments but otherwise please discuss here

Great Write Up - I was a solider but got out before the 1st Iraq war. I also studied for 3 years in Mortuary Science in Oklahoma City. It was always interesting to listen to the tales of body removals and the wonders the hot humid Oklahoma summers can do to a corpse.I remember that many people thought I was weird when I'd joke about asking if anyone wondered what human ribs tasted like, same with my cracks about liver and onions, kidney pie, etc.
I do remember when I did my practicum we had got in a body that had been shot and buried in a shallow grave for 3 days before being found. I wanted to see it and while it was against the rules. I did get to see it. It was badly decomposed (cruel summer weather) , you could see the grinning skull and some of the hip bone, lots of maggots and it smelled just like catfish bait. So even now when I'm in any place that sells catfish bait it brings this back fresh in my mind.

Peter

Thanks for the reply Pete..... Youre right about the smell.... thats a great discription. Totally different from a fresh body...

Thanks for all your PM about this thread.... I will answer everyone.... Im particularly interested in hearing from the Soldiers on the site, so please get in touch.
02.JPG

Do you think this guys been fucked ??? Whys his belt been undone and his pants pulled down?
Just imagine the back view....

Thanks for all your PMs about this thread.... I will answer everyone.... Im particularly interested in hearing from the Soldiers on the site, so please get in touch.
View attachment 29170

Do you think this guys been fucked ??? Whys his belt been undone and his pants pulled down?
Just imagine the back view....

Back