lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
If I cut someone's neck in half past like in russian soldier's beheading.
When I finish cutting I make oral sex to that victim as best as I can(He still alive for 2- minutes)

It has chance he will orgasm?

Although it is a base response for the human animal to have an orgasm and attempt to reproduce before dying, (which is why hanged men get erections) there has to be enough blood pressure to fill the penis and make it erect. If you severe a major artery while cutting through the neck, the blood pressure will drop very rapidly and won't fill the penis. Also, if you happen to sever the spinal cord, it disconnects everything.

Maybe it would be better to get the orgasm started first, tie off the base of the erected penis and then decapitate your victim.

"Although it is a base response for the human animal to have an orgasm and attempt to reproduce before dying, (which is why hanged men get erections)" -

Um, nope. Maybe in your fantasies, but death erections occur when pressure is applied to the brain at death resulting from hanging or bullet wounds. Blood can also pool in the area if the corpse has been laying face-down. It has nothing to do with attempting to procreate. And not all hanged men get angel lust.

I am a trauma/ER RN. Seen several cases of angel lust. Mostly through brain injuries. And more often than not, no ejaculate is present.

You are correct that it is near impossible that it would happen if the injury causes huge blood loss. But since angel lust is not related to outside stimuli, it is independent of the spinal cord in that respect. ("Also, if you happen to sever the spinal cord, it disconnects everything.")

Last edited:
I mean if I cut the neck without spinal cord and the victim still alive.I furl down his penis's skin and then oral to his penis head.

OK it don't get erection.But the penis can feel because the victim still alive 2-3 mins after I cut him because I don't cut his spinal cord.Only his all meat of neck.

Can he cum out?

He may be technically alive for sometime, but he ain't feeling much - the loss of blood pressure to the head causes rapid unconsciousness. So, no, he would not cum because of anything you are doing. Think about it - even if you did not cut arteries in his neck by some miracle, and he was conscious, the last thing he would be thinking about as his neck is being hacked away at is getting sexually stimulated. And the intense pain of the neck cutting would block any other lesser sensation. Sorry, but no matter how big you make your font -
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

That's bad...

"Although it is a base response for the human animal to have an orgasm and attempt to reproduce before dying, (which is why hanged men get erections)" -

Um, nope. Maybe in your fantasies, but death erections occur when pressure is applied to the brain at death resulting from hanging or bullet wounds. Blood can also pool in the area if the corpse has been laying face-down. It has nothing to do with attempting to procreate. And not all hanged men get angel lust.

I am a trauma/ER RN. Seen several cases of angel lust. Mostly through brain injuries. And more often than not, no ejaculate is present.

You are correct that it is near impossible that it would happen if the injury causes huge blood loss. But since angel lust is not related to outside stimuli, it is independent of the spinal cord in that respect. ("Also, if you happen to sever the spinal cord, it disconnects everything.")

Although there may be some cases of people having erections from pooling, death erections can happen even when the victim is laying on their back. It is also why guys play strangulation games because the body's response is to have one final orgasm when death seems imminent.

The basil ganglia senses that the oxygen level to the brain is dropping and kicks into survival mode. It shuts down most of the brain and attempts to conserve the remaining oxygen while it gets the orgasm going. Its a common reflex in animals.

Its OK to believe what you like. I spent 12 years teaching First Aid and CPR for the professional rescuer to a lot of prospective RNs. It is mandatory in this state for certification.

I mean if I cut the neck without spinal cord and the victim still alive.I furl down his penis's skin and then oral to his penis head.

OK it don't get erection.But the penis can feel because the victim still alive 2-3 mins after I cut him because I don't cut his spinal cord.Only his all meat of neck.

Can he cum out?

Even though the head of the penis is dense with nerve endings the victim is unlikely to cum from stimulation because, as JMsidious previously stated, the pain would overload the brain. But, if the shock from the trauma were severe enough, it could cause a death erection with ejaculation.

get him off, slice his neck as he starts to cum. the precipitous drop in blood perfusion to the brain would be like a massive dose of poppers. just make sure he is cumming before you slice. one major deep slice across both carotids will give him a great send off. grind your cock in him and feel his lust as his cum and blood release together

Although there may be some cases of people having erections from pooling, death erections can happen even when the victim is laying on their back. It is also why guys play strangulation games because the body's response is to have one final orgasm when death seems imminent.//

Please, Snerdguy, can you cite any proof of this besides your belief? Medical literature, perhaps? The body's natural response IS to kick into survival mode, but it is not to have that last glorious emission. It is to keep oxygenated blood going to the brain at all costs. It doesn't reroute blood to the penis to spread DNA in one last ditch effort, that's absurd - and not at all medically sound or even provable. The reason men are able to have an erection and keep it during strangulation games, is just that- they are games. The person's body being choked does NOT go into survival mode because the person's brain knows there is no real danger. Our conscious minds are incredible, they even have the power to override the panic response that people in real danger of losing life have. Which is why in deaths related to auto-asphyxia there usually is an erection - no or little real fear, a slip into unconsciousness, and then pile on pressure to the brain and spinal cord, and voila - woody to die for. (excuse the pun) And no there are not SOME cases of death erections from pooling, MOST of the cases seen are from pooling. (Either that or traumatic brain injury. Since more people die of none trauma-related causes, it stands to reason what I just said.) Also, yes, some death erections are seen on supine victims, but due to brain injury - not the brain's carnal desire for a woman to walk by and throw her twat at it! Jeez.

The basil ganglia senses that the oxygen level to the brain is dropping and kicks into survival mode. It shuts down most of the brain and attempts to conserve the remaining oxygen while it gets the orgasm going. Its a common reflex in animals. //

OK, now I KNOW you don't really know what you are talking about, sorry to say. The basal ganglia has NOTHING to do with the respiratory control center. Regulation of O2 and CO2 and involuntary breathing are regulated in the pons and medulla, commonly known as the brain stem. The basal ganglia, located in the forebrain, is not one area as you make it sound, it is made up of several distinct structures that work closely with the cerebellum, and as far as neuroscience is aware of at present it is mostly responsible for motor control, particularly eye; motivation, and processing info from the cerebellum. And as for shutting down the brain to help get the funk on, nope. In fact, it is one of the first parts of the brain to die from low O2 levels. The more you know....

But, if the shock from the trauma were severe enough, it could cause a death erection with ejaculation.//

Yep - you are right on the money there, but you should have ended with possible ejaculation. Nothing's definite.

Its OK to believe what you like. I spent 12 years teaching First Aid and CPR for the professional rescuer to a lot of prospective RNs. It is mandatory in this state for certification.//

It is mandatory EVERYWHERE in the US. Not to toot my own horn, but I am not just an RN in the ER, I have been a flight nurse with SAR, worked for 3 years on a neurological floor, and still maintain my Nurse Practitioner cert. I live for this stuff daily. I don't believe what I like, I believe what is factual, provable, and researched. I can't, as a medical professional, make stuff up to suit my fantasies.

Last edited:
I am impressing these knowledge from you all.

As I stated, we will have to disagree. CDG has thousands of photos, many of which display death erections. The most basic animal instinct is to survive long enough to reproduce. The evolutionary rational is that, from before animals left the oceans, the males competed aggressively to inseminate a female's eggs to pass along their genes. There were also lots of predators. The successful male was the one that could get the job done no matter what, even if they were dying. Its a very useful survival trait to assure the continuance of the species. The females have a similar gene history. Even during famine, such as in Africa, the starving women will carry an infant to term. Their bodies will waste away to almost nothing to do so.

The brain will sacrifice itself to permit reproduction. The basil ganglia is the primitive brain that can even maintain breathing and respiration under certain conditions. An example of this would be brain stem babies. (Look it up) CDG members will have to decide for themselves.

WOW.

Please note, CDG members, I asked for citations, I receive the ramblings of a fantastical pseudoneuroscientist. I presented you with facts easily verified, and you still insist you know better. I don't disagree with you, I actually dismiss you. I spent half an hour last night trying to find ANY medical literature to support what you say. I found NONE.

I will only continue this exchange for the benefit of the readers here. Not for you, since you are so beyond hard-headed that I could use your cranium for a wrecking ball.

I am not going to touch the evolution part of your post, since that is not my field of expertise and I know when not to talk about what I could be wrong about. Unlike others.

The brain will sacrifice itself to permit reproduction. The basil ganglia is the primitive brain that can even maintain breathing and respiration under certain conditions. An example of this would be brain stem babies. (Look it up) CDG members will have to decide for themselves.//

Easily cited if true. But it can't be, since it is not.

Thank you for proving my point. Again - the basal ganglia are located in the forebrain, WHICH IS MISSING in brain stem babies. As the pons and medulla ARE located in the brainstem, the babies do breathe. Why can't you accept this widely know anatomical fact?

As I said, it is quite simple to verify what I have posted. And also quite simple to disprove what Snerdguy posts.
My work is done here. Thanks for playing.

More reading for those so inclined -
http://www.biology.emory.edu/research/Jaeger/BasalGanglia/BG_page.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anencephaly

PS - Was that too harsh? Maybe, but I am not one to suffer fools gladly.

Back